Strong personality on interview day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Go to sociopolitical pls. This is the premed subforum.

I dont agree with some of what Lucca said but that doesn't mean you can start throwing out race baits and political traps.
Thats not what I was doing (traps and whatnot). Just making a joke... :angelic:

Members don't see this ad.

Y'all are proving Lucca's point by overreacting and derailing this conversation.
Not sure if you're referring to me but I was just making a joke, not "overreacting" to anything lucca said. Ironic that you would feel compelled to say such a thing, no? lol
Again, just light humor.

Not sure if you're referring to me but I was just making a joke, not "overreacting" to anything lucca said. Ironic that you would feel compelled to say such a thing, no? lol
Again, just light humor.

Maybe I was also making a joke...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Please, just stop.
I already did. If you actually read the rest of the thread I doubt you would have made an effort to post your reply. But to respond to your request: What would you do if I didn't stop? Complain? Report me? Advocate to get me banned from the site? Threaten me? Or you could just, you know, ignore me to let this thread stay on track.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I already did. If you actually read the rest of the thread I doubt you would have made an effort to post your reply. But to respond to your request: What would you do if I didn't stop? Complain? Report me? Advocate to get me banned from the site? Threaten me? Or you could just, you know, ignore me to let this thread stay on track.
There’s poor WiFi in the middle of the ocean, so the replies didn’t update. If you wouldn’t stop, I’d put you on ban from the thread. “Ignore me to let this thread stay on track” is a poor option since anyone can just spam the post with meaningless replies for the sake of trolling, and we’d all have to deal with the spam notifications. Notice how I said “please, just stop,” rather than “stop, or else ___.”

Reactions: 1 user
There’s poor WiFi in the middle of the ocean, so the replies didn’t update. If you wouldn’t stop, I’d put you on ban from the thread. “Ignore me to let this thread stay on track” is a poor option since anyone can just spam the post with meaningless replies for the sake of trolling, and we’d all have to deal with the spam notifications. Notice how I said “please, just stop,” rather than “stop, or else ___.”
Why do you choose to continue this dead end discussion? I stopped awhile ago and so did everyone else. You started it back up and continue, twice now. Now is the time to be reflective and humble, just like the good advice you gave OP earlier. Try it out.

Why do you choose to continue this dead end discussion? I stopped awhile ago and so did everyone else. You started it back up and continue, twice now. Now is the time to be reflective and humble, just like the good advice you gave OP earlier. Try it out.
I feel like you chose to ignore the first sentence from my reply. I was merely answering the questions you gave me, which you could have easily chosen not to give. So much for “stopping.” I agree this is dead-end so I’ll stop here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.