Study Partner for Step 1- San Francisco Bay area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mhysa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I am an Indian IMG writing Step 1 this year. I moved here from the UK a couple of years ago, but my USMLE prep is just getting started. Is anyone around looking for a study partner( I currently live in San Jose)? Skype is also an option just to compare notes, study and be accountable in terms of covering ground. Hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello folks,

I am an Indian IMG writing Step 1 this year. I moved here from the UK a couple of years ago, but my USMLE prep is just getting started. Is anyone around looking for a study partner( I currently live in San Jose)? Skype is also an option just to compare notes, study and be accountable in terms of covering ground. Hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks!
hey im interested

Hello folks,

Thanks!
hey im interested. im an IMG too in san jose. Im planning to write in october. message me if you're interested

Members don't see this ad :)
hey im interested. im an IMG too in san jose. Im planning to write in october. message me if you're interested
Greetings everyone, I live In Fremont and I'm looking for a study partner to stay on schedule and compare notes, who is interested? I started with Pathoma and FA and I'm planning on taking my exam in December .

Last edited:
Hello folks,

Thanks!
hello I live in Fremont and was wondering if u r still looking for a study partner cause I am, I'm planning on taking the exam in December 2018, let me know if you are interested. I Don't mind Skype

Greetings everyone, I live In Fremont and I'm looking for a study partner to stay on schedule and compare notes, who is interested? I started with Pathoma and FA and I'm planning on taking my exam in December .
Hi I am currently study for exam studying at SCU library in santa clara

Hello folks,

Thanks!
Im currently studying full time message me if interested

Hello folks,

Thanks!
Hello Contact me if you're still intersted doctorintraining1850 at google mail