Studying for bio strategy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Veni vidi vicii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I read maybe 60% of cliffs AP bio a few months ago and forgot what I read except for the basics. My plan is to read feralis notes and rewrite everything into a notebook to study the bio section. Then if I need to lookup something I can't understand I can resort to the textbook. Would I be correct to assume feralis covers most of the important stuff in cliffs? I don't want to miss out on anything.

I want to optimize my time studying bio and I think with his condensed notes I would also have more time to internet search topics I do not understand. I'm curious to see if anyone tried this and it worked.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think I definitely covered the most important topics in Cliffs, plus some additional material I considered important from a few other sources. The scope of my notes is pretty thorough if you're able to get through them.

I think I definitely covered the most important topics in Cliffs, plus some additional material I considered important from a few other sources. The scope of my notes is pretty thorough if you're able to get through them.
I'm doing a chapter a day and I rewrote the notes for the 1st chapter. It really helped, especially knowing words that you "never hear" of like xanotphylls. Everything sticks and I noticed myself spending more time on things I don't get. In the textbook I'd just lie to myself and know it and move on. Going to keep at it.

Don't spend too much time on Cliffs, read through it once then move onto Feralis' notes. He covers 90% (if not more) of what will be tested. Use your practice tests to fill in any gaps in information and then focus in our weaknesses (Youtube, Cliffs, Textbooks). Also look into common mnemonics for pathways/anatomy to help recall.