This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Possibly way too much work?

what about only for last year? i think much of the work can be reduced by sorting the threads by name and mass redirecting most of those threads into the new forum

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
what are your thoughts on moving old School X vs School Y threads from SSD < 2016 forums into the new forum? useful reference? unnecessary?

I think its unnecessary. Its pretty easy to use the search function to find all threads related to their particular school of interest.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be willing to do it for this year. The week before Match week is pretty slow...

https://forums.studentdoctor.net/fo...ns-2016.962/page-25?order=title&direction=asc

I just checked. Sorted by Thread Title in ascending title, School X vs School Y threads range from pg. 25 to pg. 83. But it isn't a perfect sort since there are a lot of threads not related to school comparisons. Could take a few hours for complete forum transfer but may not be necessary in the end.

The individual school subform does not work for this function as people go there for specific schools rather than talk about decisions regarding multiple schools. Can we get a subform for this purpose or be allowed to debate the merits in the main pre-allo form?

Look at you. Being a leader, being the change you want to see in the world. I can see the resume blurb already... "Helped improve design and usability of communication platform used by thousands of pre-medical students." Do you want a cookie?

Reactions: 1 users
Look at you. Being a leader, being the change you want to see in the world. I can see the resume blurb already... "Helped improve design and usability of communication platform used by thousands of pre-medical students." Do you want a cookie?
I would like to think that I played an insignificant role and it was the will of the people that was heard today. Data prevailed, and future pre-meds and web- archaeologists will see the glimmering rationality and spirit of unity in this group effort.

JK. I am pretty easily corruptible and shouldnt be close to any sort of power or leadership position.

Reactions: 1 users