Submitted blank essay on AMCAS. Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

avitrese

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I'm gonna get a lot of well-deserved hate for this, but I was reviewing my work/activities section because one of my secondary apps requires me to re-enter that info and I found out that none of my essays saved on one of my activities that I marked as "most meaningful." Does anyone have any advice for how I can possibly remedy this or should I just not bother finishing my secondaries for this cycle?
 
I would think the only way to remedy the problem would be to contact AMCAS. But, the damage might be done already if you have been verified.
 
I know I'm gonna get a lot of well-deserved hate for this, but I was reviewing my work/activities section because one of my secondary apps requires me to re-enter that info and I found out that none of my essays saved on one of my activities that I marked as "most meaningful." Does anyone have any advice for how I can possibly remedy this or should I just not bother finishing my secondaries for this cycle?
With which category did you tag the activity (eg, Volunteer-Clinical, Hobbies, Leadership)? Did you have another activity in the same category?