Submitted blank essay on AMCAS. Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avitrese

Reaction score
I know I'm gonna get a lot of well-deserved hate for this, but I was reviewing my work/activities section because one of my secondary apps requires me to re-enter that info and I found out that none of my essays saved on one of my activities that I marked as "most meaningful." Does anyone have any advice for how I can possibly remedy this or should I just not bother finishing my secondaries for this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I would think the only way to remedy the problem would be to contact AMCAS. But, the damage might be done already if you have been verified.

I know I'm gonna get a lot of well-deserved hate for this, but I was reviewing my work/activities section because one of my secondary apps requires me to re-enter that info and I found out that none of my essays saved on one of my activities that I marked as "most meaningful." Does anyone have any advice for how I can possibly remedy this or should I just not bother finishing my secondaries for this cycle?
With which category did you tag the activity (eg, Volunteer-Clinical, Hobbies, Leadership)? Did you have another activity in the same category?

Reactions: 1 user