Submitted primaries June 17th and still not verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bushybr0ws

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I submitted my primary applications (both TMDSAS and AMCAS) on June 16-17th, respectively. According to their status pages, it's still "waiting for review." How long should I wait before calling someone? And will doing so slow my application?

The other weird thing is that I received one email from GWU saying they've received my primary and inviting me to complete their secondary.

Also, happy Independence Day!

Members don't see this ad.

I think there is a thread with AMCAS wait times, and I am sure calling them will not "slow it down". Also, unlike a med school, they are not likely to judge you harshly for calling them.

That sounds a tiny bit slow for AMCAS. I wouldn't be worried yet, it hasn't even been four weeks. The AMCAS website says "often six weeks", although my classmates who submitted as early as you are mostly verified.

Members don't see this ad :)
Patience is a virtue; the need for instant gratification is not.

Hi everyone,

I submitted my primary applications (both TMDSAS and AMCAS) on June 16-17th, respectively. According to their status pages, it's still "waiting for review." How long should I wait before calling someone? And will doing so slow my application?

The other weird thing is that I received one email from GWU saying they've received my primary and inviting me to complete their secondary.

Hi everyone,

June 13th and maybe 14th primary submissions have been verified. Relax, yours will probably be verified within the next week or so

Reactions: 1 user
The impatience is real with this one