Successful Applicant Stats - Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does this mean you also do not compulsively check your study guides after an exam to see if you got questions right/wrong? If so, I wish I had that quality.
I take an exam and immediately forget every question that was on it. Checking the study guides would be useless :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Which is why I'm annoyed by classes that don't give the full exam back once it's graded, because I'll never remember everything I got wrong without the questions in front of me.

Reactions: 2 users
That's how I tend to be in most things, but once several days had passed since I submitted VMCAS and I got out of the relief/weight-off-my-shoulders phase, I started getting so anxious to see it verified and going out to the schools! I've been waiting every day for that email to come because I want to know my calculated GPAs and that I'm actually officially "in" for review :clap:and I do wish I had been able to get outside feedback, but I'm a procrastinator by nature, mainly where there's writing involved. Maybe I'll have it read here sometime so I can revise for next cycle.
Lots of people sign up to be PS readers every cycle ( :hello: ), so if you end up needing to reapply, that would be a great idea :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Which is why I'm annoyed by classes that don't give the full exam back once it's graded, because I'll never remember everything I got wrong without the questions in front of me.
This is how my school does all exams. We get a crap score report that more or less lists the concept the question covered. Since the school reuses the same exam questions every year, we can't take the questions/answers home to learn from them. Rather unfortunate.

This person did!

Hey! I have a name! :rage:

funny-octopus-curse-you.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
This is how my school does all exams. We get a crap score report that more or less lists the concept the question covered. Since the school reuses the same exam questions every year, we can't take the questions/answers home to learn from them. Rather unfortunate.

Blargh, that is very unfortunate. I really appreciate getting exams back, it's always nice to know what specifically went awry.

This has been very entertaining and I regret that I had to actually get things done yesterday instead of participate in this glorious discussion.