Summer SWWashers Series #1: JaWWs Sign Up Thread - CLOSED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apoptosis09

She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game Start: 6/18 9PM Eastern
Cycle Timing:
24/24. Cycles close at 9PM and open at 10PM Eastern
Game Setup: As minimal chaos as I am capable of (this remains to be seen)
Mods: Apop, RDR, and Supreme Mod of the Universe (Kaydubs)

4thJuly.gif


Players:
1.
2.
3.
4.
...


Subs:
1.

Tots:
1.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if I can do this one or not - I'm going on a vet mission trip at the end of the month and the area we're going to probably won't have good service to play WW.
I guess I could play as long as I get subbed out or otherwise killed by June 27 🤔
I'll contemplate
 
I'm not sure if I can do this one or not - I'm going on a vet mission trip at the end of the month and the area we're going to probably won't have good service to play WW.
I guess I could play as long as I get subbed out or otherwise killed by June 27 🤔
I'll contemplate
i'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out on the 29th so i dont think i'd be a good village-mate or packmate :c
I'm hoping we can start next week, and therefore be done by the week after to leave time for GGoats and SDN sponsored game! This game can run with a smaller field so I'm willing to start as soon as we hit minimum for function and people are ready to go 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm hoping we can start next week, and therefore be done by the week after to leave time for GGoats and SDN sponsored game! This game can run with a smaller field so I'm willing to start as soon as we hit minimum for function and people are ready to go 😅
That’s cool—you should tot me then probably, though I’ll play (in a super-vibesy kind of way) if you need one more to get the game off the ground 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I should say “if I have the chance to be” lol we all know how well it worked the last time I asked for a specific character 😂
 
lol I just realized EOD would be 3am here 😂

I am currently lying on my back resting after apparently walking 20k steps today and 2 drinks in while we wait for an appropriate time to go get dinner, so I would have some time to catch up on these days…. 🤔
You have a problem
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad