SUNY Buffalo Waiting List!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lotus84 said:
hey guys i just withdrew from ub today. hopes one of you gets my spot :)
:thumbup: Thanks Lotus

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I got pulled off the waitlist on Monday, and withdrew Thursday.

Good luck to everyone who's waiting! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats... i guess. I suppose you are going to a school you chose over UB. where were u on the waitlist at UB?

jmazz12 said:
congrats... i guess. I suppose you are going to a school you chose over UB. where were u on the waitlist at UB?

I had a few other acceptances, so when I heard I'd been accepted to UB I already had some other offers. I have no idea where I was on the waitlist.

crzynikki said:
Hey guys!

I got pulled off the waitlist on Monday, and withdrew Thursday.

Good luck to everyone who's waiting! :luck:
Thanks nikki. :)

:luck: Best of luck to you in the future. :luck:

Any movement today?

nyb34 said:
anyone hear from Buffalo yet???

I'm in baby! I'm gonna celebrate today with some 'Buffalo wings'...hehe...and beer! :)

YAy!!!!! I got in too!

Congrad to everyone who got in!
Where do you guys locate on the wait list?

mdage said:

I was bottom of top third (3/9). Good luck everyone! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in the lower part of the upper 1/3.

Oh man, when I got the email this morning that I was added to the class mailing list, my brain just couldn't compute what was happening. I've been wearing a stupid looking grin on my face for the past hour. :D

Just got in yesterday, sending a withdrawal e-mail now. Congrats everyone.

mdage said:

hey mdage,

I was in the lower part of the upper third.

Good Luck

nyb34 said:
hey mdage,

I was in the lower part of the upper third.

Good Luck

Thanx!

I just contacted Mr. Rosso and he told me they JUST entered the upper part of the middle third, so i guess everyone who was in the bottom of the upper third has heard already. Wow that may be hard to follow...

Woo hoo! Congrats everyone!

More good news: your waitlist is a week ahead of last year's pace!

All the best, my future classmates :thumbup:

Bump!
A new week...Good Luck to all wait listers.

Is there any movement on the wait list these days?

I am in the upper middle third and have yet to hear anything...

bumppppppppp

bump!
Any news?

mdage said:
bump!
Any news?

I just spoke to Mr. Rosso and he said that they have finished going through the entire upper portion of the middle third, and are now in the middle portion of the middle third.

B0ris said:
I just spoke to Mr. Rosso and he said that they have finished going through the entire upper portion of the middle third, and are now in the middle portion of the middle third.

Wow...sounds pretty good.So jmazz12 should hear form Buffalo by now! :thumbup:

do you think they will make it to the bottom 1/3rd?!?! although i would love to get off their WL, that's never a good sign that no one wants to matriculate!!!

i recieved an acceptance this morning and i was in the top of the middle third. good luck to all.

jmazz12 said:
i recieved an acceptance this morning and i was in the top of the middle third. good luck to all.
congrad. :thumbup:

Doctah said:
do you think they will make it to the bottom 1/3rd?!?! although i would love to get off their WL, that's never a good sign that no one wants to matriculate!!!

I am hoping for the same thing.

Any news today?

Is anyone on the bottom of middle third of the waiting list?

mdage said:
Is anyone on the bottom of middle third of the waiting list?
I'm on the bottom third of that waitlist and as soon as I heard 2 days after my interview in January, I never expected to get in.

Anyone call today to find out how the list is moving?

lexlethal said:
Anyone call today to find out how the list is moving?
Just called Mr. Rosso. He told me that they are still in the upper part of the middle 3rd.

lexlethal said:
:( damn it sucks being in the lower third
I am not at a much better position. Hopefully this year's waiting list will move faster and deeper than last year!
Good Luck to all of us!

I was in the middle part of the middle third on the waiting list and just got in this morning.

B0ris said:
I was in the middle part of the middle third on the waiting list and just got in this morning.
Congrad! It is very interesting that I called Mr. Rosso this morning. He told me that they were still in the Upper part of Middle third.
So the waiting list is still moving! :thumbup:

Congrads Boris!

MDmage what part of the list are you in?

lexlethal said:
Congrads Boris!

MDmage what part of the list are you in?

bottom of middle third. what about u?

lexlethal said:
middle of bottom third :(

I heard previous years they entered upper part of bottom third. Hopefully this year they will move deeper and quicker.
Did you get accepted any where else?

mdage said:
I heard previous years they entered upper part of bottom third. Hopefully this year they will move deeper and quicker.
Did you get accepted any where else?

Only St Georges, I am also in the bottom third of the UVM waitlist and am still waiting on albany to see if I made thier alternate list. Its not looking too great so far, probably will end up in SGU.

lexlethal said:
Only St Georges, I am also in the bottom third of the UVM waitlist and am still waiting on albany to see if I made thier alternate list. Its not looking too great so far, probably will end up in SGU.
I am pretty much on the same boat. I got accepted to some DO schools and got wait listed on some MD schools. Wish good luck to both of us! :luck:

mdage said:
I am pretty much on the same boat. I got accepted to some DO schools and got wait listed on some MD schools. Wish good luck to both of us! :luck:

Im in the exact position. Any reason why you dont want to attend the DO schools?