SUNY upstate, anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah it does. I just dont want to get excited. Oh boy!

The question is, is there anyone on the waitlist who hasnt had there status page change like that with the program and the campus selection. IF everyone has it then it means nothing, but it only a few have it, it oculd mean good news.

Members don't see this ad.

yah, I have it too. I kind of do not think it means anything. I don't know. irequested the Bighampton campus. Well lets see what happens in the next couple of days......

yah, I have it too. I kind of do not think it means anything. I don't know. irequested the Bighampton campus. Well lets see what happens in the next couple of days......

It has to mean nothing, i got excited for a minute

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i emailed upstate to see what my chances are and they told me that "The list is moving slowly. In pass years we have not reached where you are on the list." when i asked them in april they said that i was in the grey area

hey guys wanted to let you know that I got off the waitlist two weeks ago. I didn't get the campus selection that I wanted but I took the position seeing that I did not have any other acceptances.

Good luck to the rest of you!

In case anyone is still interested in how the waitlist is moving, I just got accepted off the high priority waitlist after being told a couple of months ago that I was in a "grey area" and they may not get to my name. In any case, I am already pretty much set to go to Downstate so I will be giving up the spot and hope one of you fine people get accepted in my place. :thumbup:

In case anyone is still interested in how the waitlist is moving, I just got accepted off the high priority waitlist after being told a couple of months ago that I was in a "grey area" and they may not get to my name. In any case, I am already pretty much set to go to Downstate so I will be giving up the spot and hope one of you fine people get accepted in my place. :thumbup:

I was also accepted three weeks ago. Seems the waitlist moved a LOT this year. Good luck at downstate

hey i just got the call today im in....i got my campus selection which was binghamton...i got off the list and i was in the grey area so for all those grey area people dont give up!!!! the guy above me tictaq also got off the grey area and i see now more people did so i guess the list is moving