Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I looked in spam to check if I missed an inviteI haven’t even gotten an interview yet when I read that first sentence I was so confused
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, I looked in spam to check if I missed an inviteI haven’t even gotten an interview yet when I read that first sentence I was so confused
We're excited to have you join us next year at SUNY Upstate.
That’s just mean lol
Is it bad if I didn't get this email lol interviewed 9/23
lol follow up
I logged in today with no issuesI want to add updates to my SUNY Upstate portal (the new one they sent when it was under review), but it says my login information is incorrect even though I used the information they sent me with "forgot my password". Is anyone else unable to login? Has anyone had any luck emailing the school about this issue?
Mine says nothing 😓My portal now says “status: decision made” 😳
Mine says nothing 😓
My portal now says “status: decision made” 😳
Same hereMine says nothing 😓
This is what my portal looks like:Where on the portal does it say that?
May I ask when your interview date was?Mine also says decision made
My portal looks nothing like that lol so I’m confusedThis is what my portal looks like:
9/3May I ask when your interview date was?
Go to ur secondary application link and you’ll see itMy portal looks nothing like that lol so I’m confused
Application Management try this linkMy portal looks nothing like that lol so I’m confused
Neither does mine, I’m wondering if they also send an email or if we just need to keep checking for updates?My portal looks nothing like that lol so I’m confused
This worked, mine says decision made but there’s no way to see the decisionApplication Management try this link
Thanks it says decision made nowApplication Management try this link
No and Nodoes it say decision made for everyone? are they done interviewing?
This is what my portal looks like:
I also don’t have a SUNY ID - hoping that’s not what it means but I wouldn’t read into it until they send the decision!Oooh thats the original portal! I was still looking at the second portal they sent us (where we upload updates).
Mine also says "decision made". No SUNY ID - not sure if that means rejected or not.
I doubt it. You don’t get an email to do your school ID stuff until U get ur acceptance emailOooh thats the original portal! I was still looking at the second portal they sent us (where we upload updates).
Mine also says "decision made". No SUNY ID - not sure if that means rejected or not.
Bro genuinely when r they just going to release them
Does anyone know what time they have in the past? I’m genuinely picking up my phone every 30 seconds 🤣
I remember them saying they would let us know on the 15th during my interview, but I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck with releasing decisions on the 16th.11:00 AM EST on the 16th last year.
10:30 AM EST on the 16th the year before that.
We may be waiting until tomorrow.
I remember them saying they would let us know on the 15th during my interview, but I wouldn't be surprised if they stuck with releasing decisions on the 16th.
At my interview, they said we’d hear the 15th or the day after and to call on Monday if we haven’t heard by thenthey did not tell us that during our interview, but I appreciate you sharing that news. I suppose we will hear later today then
What was your interview date? I was 09-03-25.they did not tell us that during our interview, but I appreciate you sharing that news. I suppose we will hear later today then
What was your interview date? I was 09-03-25.
I agree. Dk what they’re waiting for. Genuine tortureSeems like tomorrow, October 16th at 11:00 AM EST, is our expected date and time. Has anyone else heard anything?
mine hasn't been working for the past 3 weeks eitherI want to add updates to my SUNY Upstate portal (the new one they sent when it was under review), but it says my login information is incorrect even though I used the information they sent me with "forgot my password". Is anyone else unable to login? Has anyone had any luck emailing the school about this issue?
does something pop up at the top saying you're logged in in another tab? That's usually what happens to me even though I'm not logged in anywhere else. Just hit log out and try again and it should work.mine hasn't been working for the past 3 weeks either
Real lolI’m getting really antsy right now lol.
They have the decision I just wanna knowI’m high key stressing they won’t release it today
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.