Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Coopah and I will be modding, game has not been designed yet so we'll take however many players we can get. Game will probably start around the latter part of the week or something. When you sign up go ahead and list your preferred start date, lynch close time, and cycle length and we'll see if we can reach a nice compromise.



~Table of Contents~
Game Start
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4 & Addendum
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 (Game End)


Spreadsheet
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And we're back




0. FTF (not a real doctor)
1. Pippy
2. AM
3. SAR





120/48 strongly preferred.
 
Last edited:
Maybe a bad idea but I'll play! I'll be grateful for WW this Thanksgiving. Best if it starts after/on Friday-ish, and I have no preference for cycle length

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
 
Totting again

@vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @kraskadva @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @genny @Caia @Trilt @Lupin21 @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Melchizedek @Caiter92 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @tartesos @muttmanager @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @katashark @acanthuroidei @Ms Procrastinator @cubsrule4e @FrostySparrow @DVMDream @dpmd @tartesos @StartingoverVet @ThoracicGuy and everyone i missed come play! :clap::claps:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Totting again

@vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @LadyOtheFarm @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @kraskadva @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @genny @Caia @Trilt @Lupin21 @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Melchizedek @Caiter92 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @tartesos @muttmanager @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @katashark @acanthuroidei @Ms Procrastinator @cubsrule4e @FrostySparrow @DVMDream @dpmd @tartesos @StartingoverVet @ThoracicGuy and everyone i missed come play! :clap::claps:
You're missing a @Crayola227 😱
Also where did dolphino go?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone is playing the new Pokémon game.
Side note the new Pokemon game is great
Might be the best one

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Also:

bfb.png
 
0. FTF
1. SAR
2. Pippy
3. AM
3 pt 2. Mel
4. MJ
5. mpm
6. mizzy
7. Coffee?
8.kras
9.nav
10.sov
11. MsP
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cubs

Oooooo a new supernatural WW
source (4).gif


Also, be forewarned, I'm using all the gifs this game. I just can't help myself.
source (7).gif
 
0. FTF
1. SAR
2. Pippy
3. AM
3 pt 2. Mel
4. MJ
5. mpm
6. mizzy
7. Coffee?
8.kras
9.nav
10.sov
11. MsP
12. Mutts
13. Barks
14. Sporty
15. Cubs
16. genny
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg 18 people??? I'm going to have to spend at least 4.5 hours on this one.

Looks like most people that have a preference want to start after Friday, which is probably a good idea anyway. Maybe we'll start it Sunday since I'm going to an SPN convention that day 😛

If you haven't stated your cycle timing preferences and you care about such things, please submit your requests.
 
Omg 18 people??? I'm going to have to spend at least 4.5 hours on this one.

Looks like most people that have a preference want to start after Friday, which is probably a good idea anyway. Maybe we'll start it Sunday since I'm going to an SPN convention that day 😛

If you haven't stated your cycle timing preferences and you care about such things, please submit your requests.
19