-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks for letting me be a nobody!!! Hope you all didn't mind my inserts here and there.
@SnowshoeDog143 actually called out all remaining wolves at one point!
@acanthuroidei was so on top of wolves it's no wonder they killed her
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And we're back
I just realized @Dr. ForgotToFlush quietly pocketed me throughout the game

I just realized @Dr. ForgotToFlush quietly pocketed me throughout the game
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's probably because you keep using his phrase. It got into your brain and allowed him to control you.And we're back
I just realized @Dr. ForgotToFlush quietly pocketed me throughout the game![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FTF pocketing several people was a big part of this win for sure. I won't be PMing him anytime soon 😛
Smh it only took off because cubs or nav or somebody else was making fun of me because I didn't say at some point in one of my early games on hereIt's probably because you keep using his phrase. It got into your brain and allowed him to control you.
I didn't even realize I was saying it so much so I started making a point out of saying it every time
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I remember it most from the Reverse game because I was convinced we were going to lose if you kept saying it 😛Smh it only took off because cubs or nav or somebody else was making fun of me because I didn't say at some point in one of my early games on here
I didn't even realize I was saying it so much so I started making a point out of saying it every time
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Found it
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk
So SAR could have wiped all wolves out?
Yeah, the first season is scary but it gets less scary as the series goes on.Thanks for the game @WildZoo @Coopah !!
I started watching Supernatural too
It’s gonna take forever since I’m a chicken and can only get through 1-2 episodes at a time
Another lie from Ms P.Yeah, the first season is scary but it gets less scary as the series goes on.
So SAR could have wiped all wolves out?
Yeah, the first season is scary but it gets less scary as the series goes on.
I mean, if I wasn't useless at finding you all 😛
What? No. The first season was always the scariest for me. Although... while it does get less scary, it gets more anxiety inducingAnother lie from Ms P.
Why'd you let us live?I mean, if I wasn't useless at finding you all 😛
Why'd you let us live?
Because I suspected like 0 of you because I suck at this game.
If I hadn't been busy flying, I might have been able to talk myself into killing KC on the night I killed Mel. But I was in a hurry because I was holding things up and was very jetlagged hahah
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I agree. The first season is definitely more Monster of the week, and then things get more into a overarching storyline flow and things are a little less scary and a little more dramatic. There are still some episodes throughout each season in the early ones that are more of the monster-of-the-week type but they get more and more rare as the series goes on and those kinds of episodes turn into filler episodes.What? No. The first season was always the scariest for me. Although... while it does get less scary, it gets more anxiety inducing![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh man that would have been a very fun write upBecause I suspected like 0 of you because I suck at this game.
If I hadn't been busy flying, I might have been able to talk myself into killing KC on the night I killed Mel. But I was in a hurry because I was holding things up and was very jetlagged hahah
Oh man that would have been a very fun write up
Man it would have been fun to kill even one wolf... Lol
I love monster of the week episodes. They do tend to be filler episodes as the series wears on.I agree. The first season is definitely more Monster of the week, and then things get more into a overarching storyline flow and things are a little less scary and a little more dramatic. There are still some episodes throughout each season in the early ones that are more of the monster-of-the-week type but they get more and more rare as the series goes on and those kinds of episodes turn into filler episodes.
I want them to tie up so many freaking character deaths before the show ends. Especially I bella. I always felt sorry for her.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K