SURVEY: 2016-2017 Pain Fellowship Application Cycle Outcomes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaximusD

Anatomically Incorrect
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN - 2016-2017 Pain Fellowship Application Survey - COMPLETE ONLY IF YOU APPLIED IN 2016-2017

Hope this might help future applicants! I will post some of the analytics after November 1st.

More (scientific, match-only) data may be found here:

NRMP

And here:

NRMP

Related thread here: 2017-18 Pain Fellowship Interview Thread

Members don't see this ad.

Great, 7 respondents already. Keep 'em coming. The survey does not allow me to collect any personal data (nor would I want to) -- for those of you not familiar with surveymonkey.

Members don't see this ad :)
Over 34 responses! Awesome job.

I did accidentally omit psychiatry as an option for primary specialty.I have added that now. If someone did the survey and wasn't able to click psychiatry and feels strongly about it, please pm me. My apologies for the omission.

We are now at approximately 10% of the matched/selected applicant pool which is a fair representation for data trends. I feel comfortable sharing the trends here.

** if you have not participated, this will remain open for one month. PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY if you applied this application cycle.