Survive Alive WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know what? I'm tired of trying to plead my case with jurors who had already made up their minds as soon as my name appeared on Escalla's list.

SOV, you can close it. They won't waffle. I hope villagers lose because of this.
 
I really don't think it has anything to do with "these people haven't PM'd me", and more so that it seems in every game you start off by PMing with someone or confiding in someone very early on. Escalla is the only person we can PM, so I do agree with others that it is odd you haven't opened up communication as from what I have observed in other games you tend to do that early on.

I do'nt at the beginning of every game. There have been some games where I have waited until after Day 3.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch WS, lynch swings

She hasn't shown up and I guess I'll give you a chance on it. I can't change everyone else's minds, but I will have a small amount of faith here.
 
Unlynch WS, lynch swings

She hasn't shown up and I guess I'll give you a chance on it. I can't change everyone else's minds, but I will have a small amount of faith here.

Well, everyone else seems to be following your lead, so that's a start.
 
i think last game you began PMing me and outting your role prior to me being cleared... it helped me trust you and give you my role (because I didn't doubt your role was a villager role)

but to your credit, i think i believe you
 
i think last game you began PMing me and outting your role prior to me being cleared... it helped me trust you and give you my role (because I didn't doubt your role was a villager role)

but to your credit, i think i believe you

Hardly the same thing. My role was being able to move people. Not a role the wolves are particularely interested in doing away with. That's why I was fine with sharing it with you, whether wolf or villager.
 
Really though. You haven't ever really been that quiet about things. You just aren't. Even as a seer, you're not.
 

Really though. You haven't ever really been that quiet about things. You just aren't. Even as a seer, you're not.


Ummm, yah. As a Seer I have information that should be passed on to at least one other person. (which I hope to god you are doing, somehow)
Am I suppose to blather on to you about nothing? because that's what I have. Other than my passive ability, I have nothing. (like I said before)
 
Come on guys! I only need 3 of you to waffle(2 if swings doesn't come on). Are we actually suspicious of swings for any reason other than Escalla knows nothing about her? What are your suspicions on EC that you said you had?

Lynch Votes Received

Swings 5
(Dyachei, EC, WS, jojo, escalla)
WS 7 (dwin, SnS, devyn, STL, DVMD, LIS, FFM)

Sunday morning brunch waffles: a few

Uncast votes: 1
Roll call:

@swingnsave

Deadline: 6pm EST.....stays open at least until we hear from WS... I am off to watch football. Later flesh eaters.
 
Hardly the same thing. My role was being able to move people. Not a role the wolves are particularely interested in doing away with. That's why I was fine with sharing it with you, whether wolf or villager.

But, the wolves can't do away with your current role. 😕

(I mean, I see not wanting to talk about the role, but you confide in someone early on every other game without often knowing if they are clear or not, so I am confused as to how this one is different).....

It is still just odd to me; it doesn't follow your normal game play. You PM with people early, even if there really isn't anything going on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But, the wolves can't do away with your current role. 😕

(I mean, I see not wanting to talk about the role, but you confide in someone early on every other game without often knowing if they are clear or not, so I am confused as to how this one is different).....

It is still just odd to me; it doesn't follow your normal game play. You PM with people early, even if there really isn't anything going on.
thats true... if i knew the wolves couldnt kill me, i wouldnt tell anyone that unless i knew they werent a wolf, but i would go balls to the walls for the villagers knowing that the wolves cant do anything to me....

i might have to waffle back to WS... gotta think about it, but i never mind losing someone who hasn't come on to defend themselves
 
Ummm, yah. As a Seer I have information that should be passed on to at least one other person. (which I hope to god you are doing, somehow)
Am I suppose to blather on to you about nothing? because that's what I have. Other than my passive ability, I have nothing. (like I said before)

You don't have nothing. No one has nothing as far as I'm concerned. I don't see how only having a passive ability means you can't have opinions on things.
 
thats true... if i knew the wolves couldnt kill me, i wouldnt tell anyone that unless i knew they werent a wolf, but i would go balls to the walls for the villagers knowing that the wolves cant do anything to me....

i might have to waffle back to WS... gotta think about it, but i never mind losing someone who hasn't come on to defend themselves

"Balls to the wall" I would say is a fairly accurate description for your gameplay in that kind of situation. 😉
 
right, and im sick of people moaning of having no role or ability or whatnot when they clearly have a role and even if it isn't an active role, it is most certainly useful (even jackie in our doctor who game who had to post in complaints, that gave a very legitimate defense for FS)...
 
thats true... if i knew the wolves couldnt kill me, i wouldnt tell anyone that unless i knew they werent a wolf, but i would go balls to the walls for the villagers knowing that the wolves cant do anything to me....

i might have to waffle back to WS... gotta think about it, but i never mind losing someone who hasn't come on to defend themselves


What am I suppose to go "balls the walls" about? The amazing information that I don't get? The awesome conjecture on thread that hasn't happened this game?

My plan, however stupid you may think it is, was to have the wolves NOT find out about my ability and try to kill me and fail. The first 2 days, I didn't trust Escalla was a villager. Then she outed herself and then I didn't trust her staying a villager. Why would I tell her my role(which she didn't believe today anyways, why would she have then?). So she gets converted and the wolves hatch a plan to get me lynched because they know thy can't kill me?

My point is: I was hoping the wolves would try at least once. Which now, they probably won't.
 
You don't have nothing. No one has nothing as far as I'm concerned. I don't see how only having a passive ability means you can't have opinions on things.

I'm tired of putting my opinions out on the thread and being harrassed for them. So yes, I've kept my thoughts to myself(for the most part) this game. Can you really fault me for doing that?
 
Reply: I can understand being hesitant, but that really gives me absolutely nothing. If you'll be around and can wait then perfect, but just giving you a heads up I can't defend on that.
 
Lynch Votes Received

Swings 6
(Dyachei, EC, WS, jojo, escalla, STL)
WS 6 (dwin, SnS, devyn, DVMD, LIS, FFM)

Sunday morning brunch waffles: a few

Uncast votes: 1
Roll call:

@swingnsave
@lupin

Deadline: 6pm EST.....
 
I'm not changing my vote but I do think a change in gameplay is a perfectly acceptable way to choose a lynch.

Back to baking cookies

And why are you not changing your vote? A change in MY gameplay after what happened last game, is perfectly acceptable and should have been expected.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Votes Received

Swings 6
(Dyachei, EC, WS, jojo, escalla, STL)
WS 6 (dwin, SnS, devyn, DVMD, LIS, FFM)
EC 1 (swings)

Sunday morning brunch waffles: a few

Uncast votes: 1
Roll call:

@lupin

Deadline: 6pm EST.....
 
Swings, I'm going to directly tell you that you need to give an actual defense at this point.
 
Reply: List some roles with codes and I will reply. I can't say it straight out.
 
The fact that she came on and voted AND said she doesn't think I'm a wolf, but didn't give a defense... is enough for me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad