E
Escalla
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know what, use that investigative item on me tonight. Please.
What investigative item?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You know what, use that investigative item on me tonight. Please.
What investigative item?
I don't think you made up the role name. It's easy enough to refute that. SOV has given everyone a legitimate role name......
But making up that you can't be killed by wolves is easy enough to do.
If I was going to make up a role as a wolf, it would be something like "I take out the first and last person to vote for me when I go down". Something a little more ominous to villager than "wolves can't kill me".
I'm the Accountant and SOV gave me no reasoning behind why I can investigate, just that I can. So I'm doubting the role ability reasoning too.
I could be way off, but nothing here is sitting well with me.

It has nothing to do with PMing me specifically, WS. It's the fact that you not PMing period makes no sense.
It has nothing to do with PMing me specifically, WS. It's the fact that you not PMing period makes no sense.
Mind you, there was explanation behind the pharmaceuticals.
you are the only person I *could* have pm'd.
*confused*
Meh. I didn't PM you either, because I didn't (maybe don't) trust you. Big deal.
This is about knowing WS' play style, which PMing happens to be a characteristic of. This isn't about what she did/didn't tell me or anything like that. I would be wary of other characteristic PMers not talking either.
Here are my thoughts..... I am beginning to think that everyone has a role name that is a job title
This is about knowing WS' play style, which PMing happens to be a characteristic of. This isn't about what she did/didn't tell me or anything like that. I would be wary of other characteristic PMers not talking either.
Negative, ghostrider. My role name is not a job title. At least, not overtly.
Sister's is also not a job role. Unless he means Nuns, in which case that would be their job. 😉
Aaaand I will repeat. I PM when I have something share and/or trust the person I am PMing with(to an extent). Which I did not trust you. And I had nothing to share.
Devyn, if I was a wolf, don't you think the wolves would have made sure I PM'd Escalla then? So that I "blend" in?
You guys are idiots if you really want to risk losing me on the offchance that I *could* be a wolf. This is Cyndia all over again.
that would be hilarious.....but I hope not as well.LIS, can you go to the stream and get me a glass of water? Also, I need you to give me a backrub.
So you trusted me and Rojo in DC Comics as wolves enough to PM with us then but you haven't trusted me this game to say anything? I don't think I'm that good at fooling as a wolf.
Whether this nets a wolf or not, I'll still maintain this it's weird for you.
Lynch WS. Just gotta stick with my feelings here.
Also my point if not clear is that I think the wolves will have normal role names as well as being called cannibals... for fecks sake.... to make it harder for us
Escalla, I'm not the only person that hadn't PM'd you. Do you really think we are all wolves?
It's not about people not PMing me. It's because you not PMing is weird and I'm not the only one that thinks this.
Reply: Black 'n tan because it's important.
I really don't think it has anything to do with "these people haven't PM'd me", and more so that it seems in every game you start off by PMing with someone or confiding in someone very early on. Escalla is the only person we can PM, so I do agree with others that it is odd you haven't opened up communication as from what I have observed in other games you tend to do that early on.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.