-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Survive Alive WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Until last night I was the real seer feeling escalla info. Then it was stolen. Her cleared list is accurate. I was sent the wrong info on jojo but SOV sent the correct results last night.
Your role was stolen?
Do we think this role thief is a wolf or not? I can see it being a villager or a wolf role.Your role was stolen?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yesYour role was stolen?
WolfyDo we think this role thief is a wolf or not? I can see it being a villager or a wolf role.
Then lynch lupinyes
Wolfy
she was claiming to emulate Simon Templar, aka The Saint, who was a thief. A robin hood type thief, which is why i originally was ok with thinking villager, and why I am not 100% on this being a wolf lynch, but i'm pretty sure that is your role thief right there
unlynch ffm, lynch lupin
It was a great plan. It's unfortunate we can't PM. I figured you would be next dy, so I thought if I covertly took over your role we would have a chance. Sigh.
And yes, Rojo, glad you got my reference.
i'm changing my mind.Then lynch lupin
she was claiming to emulate Simon Templar, aka The Saint, who was a thief. A robin hood type thief, which is why i originally was ok with thinking villager, and why I am not 100% on this being a wolf lynch, but i'm pretty sure that is your role thief right there
unlynch lupin, lynch FFM
this FFM lynch smells to me (pun intended)...
Of those not cleared by dyachei/escalla, its Lupin, FFM, STL, and Devyn left, right?
Jeez, 8 people left and half of them haven't been cleared yet? 😵
My guess is 2 of them are wolves, and one of the cleared people would be convert. Can't be more than 3 wolves though cause otherwise it would be game over, but if we are wrong on this lynch and those numbers are right, it is game over (as LIS so elegantly told me last night... i'm awaiting your recommendations of the best place out in the wilderness that serves crow...)
Ugh, i'm really not sure with any of them. I was feeling lupin earlier, but I dunno... i'll consider waffling...
Of those not cleared by dyachei/escalla, its Lupin, FFM, STL, and Devyn left, right?
Jeez, 8 people left and half of them haven't been cleared yet? 😵
My guess is 2 of them are wolves, and one of the cleared people would be convert. Can't be more than 3 wolves though cause otherwise it would be game over, but if we are wrong on this lynch and those numbers are right, it is game over (as LIS so elegantly told me last night... i'm awaiting your recommendations of the best place out in the wilderness that serves crow...)
Ugh, i'm really not sure with any of them. I was feeling lupin earlier, but I dunno... i'll consider waffling...
yes, that list is what I had. They were confirmed NOT cannibal by my role.this FFM lynch smells to me (pun intended)...
Of those not cleared by dyachei/escalla, its Lupin, FFM, STL, and Devyn left, right?
Jeez, 8 people left and half of them haven't been cleared yet? 😵
My guess is 2 of them are wolves, and one of the cleared people would be convert. Can't be more than 3 wolves though cause otherwise it would be game over, but if we are wrong on this lynch and those numbers are right, it is game over (as LIS so elegantly told me last night... i'm awaiting your recommendations of the best place out in the wilderness that serves crow...)
Ugh, i'm really not sure with any of them. I was feeling lupin earlier, but I dunno... i'll consider waffling...
not going to question you since you are now clearing me, but that does technically mean you were never cleared
God, I hope I was cleared by someone. But I was the seer until last night. So I never cleared myself, no.not going to question you since you are now clearing me, but that does technically mean you were never cleared
this FFM lynch smells to me (pun intended)...
Of those not cleared by dyachei/escalla, its Lupin, FFM, STL, and Devyn left, right?
Jeez, 8 people left and half of them haven't been cleared yet? 😵
My guess is 2 of them are wolves, and one of the cleared people would be convert. Can't be more than 3 wolves though cause otherwise it would be game over, but if we are wrong on this lynch and those numbers are right, it is game over (as LIS so elegantly told me last night... i'm awaiting your recommendations of the best place out in the wilderness that serves crow...)
Ugh, i'm really not sure with any of them. I was feeling lupin earlier, but I dunno... i'll consider waffling...
Sorry dude, no crow here. You know as well as I do that given the data I had, planning to lynch you was the most
logical move.
I'm not sure why you're thinking there is a convert. We're there any nights without kills, other than last night? Last night the kill was blocked.
****lynch Lupin*****
Yeah, I understand people wanting to lynch me. I am not a wolf.
I still don't know that the seering proves wolf vs. non-wolf, since we have not gotten any wolves based on seering results. Was dwin ever seered?
I still don't know that the seering proves wolf vs. non-wolf, since we have not gotten any wolves based on seering results. Was dwin ever seered?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no, but my results were specific for cannibal vs not cannibal. So stop trying to doubt it.Yeah, I understand people wanting to lynch me. I am not a wolf.
I still don't know that the seering proves wolf vs. non-wolf, since we have not gotten any wolves based on seering results. Was dwin ever seered?
i know, i just wanted to say it.Sorry dude, no crow here. You know as well as I do that given the data I had, planning to lynch you was the most
logical move.
I'm not sure why you're thinking there is a convert. We're there any nights without kills, other than last night? Last night the kill was blocked.
****lynch Lupin*****
its day, what, 8 now? when was the last WW game without a convert? Some games you can convert and kill, so the absence of a no kill night does not rule out conversion in my book. That being said, i agree, we go after those unknown first and then narrow in on those cleared. I am just stating that my opinion is that we are probably looking at someone who is cleared as a possible wolf.
no, but my results were specific for cannibal vs not cannibal. So stop trying to doubt it.
It's hard not to doubt it when everyone you have seered comes back as not cannibal.
i suspect there were only 2-3 cannibals to start.It's hard not to doubt it when everyone you have seered comes back as not cannibal.
WooF WooF Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwL yak Yak (SoV - Australian), nnnnnnn nnnnnnn Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn Coirt (SoV - Irish) Haw haw (SoV - Arabic)
Whatevs. I am not a wolf.
Well played setting me up wolves. Bravo. You can always count on the sheeple.
Well played setting me up wolves. Bravo. You can always count on the sheeple.
thread is dead today... i am disappoint. I don't want to actually do work
start talking then, monkey boy 😉thread is dead today... i am disappoint. I don't want to actually do work
I'm pretty bored, too
Whatevs. I am not a wolf.
Well played setting me up wolves. Bravo. You can always count on the sheeple.
The key is to not let yourself be set up, man. That never happens to me, because i'm kind of a big deal.
not as big a deal as I was. 😛The key is to not let yourself be set up, man. That never happens to me, because i'm kind of a big deal.
Does anyone want to see how big my spreadsheet is? Because, I mean, it's pretty huge. You may not understand it, but don't let that scare you.
not as big a deal as I was. 😛
You keep on, keeping on thinking that chica.
🤣
you guys are really capturing the essence of @DocEspana with that item i made (since I was kinda forced to out myself, i guess i can pat myself on the back... i haven't gotten around to making Rojo's verbal diarrhea that makes you have to have a higher post count than me... but i needed to get that whip out there)
i am frightened to see what would happen if I get that item

you guys are really capturing the essence of @DocEspana with that item i made (since I was kinda forced to out myself, i guess i can pat myself on the back... i haven't gotten around to making Rojo's verbal diarrhea that makes you have to have a higher post count than me... but i needed to get that whip out there)
i am frightened to see what would happen if I get that item

Who is this DocE you speak of?
I am THE SnS...and I am ALL that and a bag of potato chips....mhhmmmm.
I am THE SnS...and I am ALL that and a bag of potato chips....mhhmmmm.
Unofficial Tally:
Lupin 2 (LIS, Rojo)
FFM 2 (Dyachei, STL)
waffles 2 (Dyachei was hungry)
Role call: @Lupin21 @Flim Flam Man @devyn @shortnsweet
Deadline 6pm est
Lupin 2 (LIS, Rojo)
FFM 2 (Dyachei, STL)
waffles 2 (Dyachei was hungry)
Role call: @Lupin21 @Flim Flam Man @devyn @shortnsweet
Deadline 6pm est
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The drugs are clearly giving dy the munchies.
I need to stare at my spreadsheet more before I vote. It is just THAT complicated. Careful calculations and all that jazz.
I need to stare at my spreadsheet more before I vote. It is just THAT complicated. Careful calculations and all that jazz.
Well, I need to vote for lupin so I don't get lynched, but lupin is supposedly now has the seer role, which may or may not be able to catch a wolf.
lynch jojo for creating items of no value
lynch jojo for creating items of no value
but I may waffle.
I can only make real items every third night like I said yesterday. The other items were entertainment value that sov let me ad lib into my role to keep me occupied.Well, I need to vote for lupin so I don't get lynched, but lupin is supposedly now has the seer role, which may or may not be able to catch a wolf.
lynch jojo for creating items of no value
And really the most recently cleared person who would have never been converted last night (since I was technically cleared 2 nights ago)? I understand the sentiment with lupin, and have my doubts about you, so would be willing to consider waffling if you offered something legit
I can only make real items every third night like I said yesterday. The other items were entertainment value that sov let me ad lib into my role to keep me occupied.
And really the most recently cleared person who would have never been converted last night (since I was technically cleared 2 nights ago)? I understand the sentiment with lupin, and have my doubts about you, so would be willing to consider waffling if you offered something legit
So your fecal stool kit was not a 'real item'? and you let escalla go down?
i never claimed that it was my item. My legit items are the mystery box and the flash grenade.
my fun items are the whack lis with stick, DocE's spreadsheet, the Nutmeg box of mostly useless items (sorry, their are no items in it) and the Whip.
my fun items are the whack lis with stick, DocE's spreadsheet, the Nutmeg box of mostly useless items (sorry, their are no items in it) and the Whip.
but you are the item guy, and this item appears, but it isn't your item.
official Lynch Vote Tally:
Lupin 2 (LIS, Rojo)
FFM 2 (Dyachei, STL)
Jojo 1 (FFM)
waffles 2
Role call: @Lupin21 , @devyn , @shortnsweet
Deadline 6pm EST
Lupin 2 (LIS, Rojo)
FFM 2 (Dyachei, STL)
Jojo 1 (FFM)
waffles 2
Role call: @Lupin21 , @devyn , @shortnsweet
Deadline 6pm EST
Try 2 at going to the movies today....
I will probably be back AFTER lynch closes.
Votes received after 6pm SDN time in the Eastern Time Zone will not be counted.
IF you get PMs in early enough, I can try to turn around again before old man sleepy time.
I will probably be back AFTER lynch closes.
Votes received after 6pm SDN time in the Eastern Time Zone will not be counted.
IF you get PMs in early enough, I can try to turn around again before old man sleepy time.
that item did not come from my role. i have no clue about it.but you are the item guy, and this item appears, but it isn't your item.
this game has gotten all kinds of fecked up in the last few cycles.... I finally am finished with exams!!!!! woooo hooooo!!!!!
I don't think FFM is a wolf unless converted, so...
lynch lupin
I don't think FFM is a wolf unless converted, so...
lynch lupin
Guys, I am not the one to lynch. If jojo didn't make the poo, then FFM is a liar. The poo is involved with a role, not an item. I am confused as to the items though. Didn't the mystery box not work according to escalla? And anybody have proof the flash bomb is in existence and works? There is something fishy going on here.
the mystery box i had the first night after I made it, but never used it... it was in the write-up that DVMD wrote that someone was too indecisive to push a button. It has a probability of working or if it doesn't, you get blocked. I negotiated with SOV who originally said no investigation items to me, that if i made it be both detrimental and beneficial then it would be ok.
the flash bomb, well, last night was the first night it should have been distributed, and, well, it is a protective item, so, unless it was detonated last night, it is still out there, but we probably don't want anyone saying that, yes, they do in fact have it, because i would like it to actually be useful...
the flash bomb, well, last night was the first night it should have been distributed, and, well, it is a protective item, so, unless it was detonated last night, it is still out there, but we probably don't want anyone saying that, yes, they do in fact have it, because i would like it to actually be useful...
Well, someone if off. I will have to go with FFM I guess. Villagers haven't done well this game. I strongly suggest those of you voting for me put a little more thought into that.
lynch ffm
lynch ffm
unlynch jojo
lynch lupin
for self preservation. but I don't like it.
lynch lupin
for self preservation. but I don't like it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok well by my super duper awesome mathematical equation (which I cannot reveal to you because I need to copyright it first, but it is even more awesome than pi, just you wait) I am going to go with lynch FFM.
****unlynch whoever****
****lynch ffm*****
****lynch ffm*****
Well, hopefully the villagers get another crack at it. The way things have been going, it's probably game over.
🙁
Cluster feck
Cluster feck
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K