Survive Alive WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tumblr_inline_mombkk4ggq1qz4rgp.jpg


i have to think... now that i'm the "first" one to have lynched STL... i'm confused as all feck...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, who else finds it odd that Cyndia was a blocker and now STL seems to be claiming that as well? STL, is it an item that was used for blocking or are you saying this is what you do? Where the hell is LIS? Isn't he the one who said that he knew the kill the other night was due to a block?
 
I did not say I was a blocker.... I said that it would be stupid to use the mystery box, which blocks people half of the time (and reveals role the other half) if I was a wolf. If I was a wolf, I ignore the mystery box and carry on with my life. Watch what happens next turn. Either I will get blocked and the wolves will kill, or I won't get blocked and I will know a role. Once again, who would you like me to check...
 
Stl isn't claiming to be a blocker, just that he has the box and will likely be blocked

That guy should really learn how to explain things better. So everything he is doing sure sounds like a wolf to me. I would be my life that he and devyn are the last two cannibals and if we don't get rid of them, it's bye bye villagers.
 
I did not say I was a blocker.... I said that it would be stupid to use the mystery box, which blocks people half of the time (and reveals role the other half) if I was a wolf. If I was a wolf, I ignore the mystery box and carry on with my life. Watch what happens next turn. Either I will get blocked and the wolves will kill, or I won't get blocked and I will know a role. Once again, who would you like me to check...

Oh, and this sounds like a stupid way to solidify yourself as a villager. You could just not use it and say it worked and hand out a result that is already know.
 
Okay, let's put this in perspective for a second. Hypothetically, let's say I am a wolf. If you vote me off, you lose two villagers in the process, leaving you with three people. You have to hope that those 2 people are roles that will be able to survive one turn with a wolf and then lynch the wolf in the morning. Now, let's say I am a villager. You have just murdered off three villagers at the same time, leaving 2 wolves and a non wolf, game over. Feel free to take that risk, but makes a tad bit more sense to not vote for me on this round and double check what you claim to be so sure of.... And if I recall correctly, SoV states when the mystery box has been used/ignored.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, let's put this in perspective for a second. Hypothetically, let's say I am a wolf. If you vote me off, you lose two villagers in the process, leaving you with three people. You have to hope that those 2 people are roles that will be able to survive one turn with a wolf and then lynch the wolf in the morning. Now, let's say I am a villager. You have just murdered off three villagers at the same time, leaving 2 wolves and a non wolf, game over. Feel free to take that risk, but makes a tad bit more sense to not vote for me on this round and double check what you claim to be so sure of.... And if I recall correctly, SoV states when the mystery box has been used/ignored.....

In a game with 20 people total, there is a role that can take out 3 people with one lynch?!? 😵 SOV is crazy, but that crazy?:nailbiting:
 
😵 SOV is crazy, but that crazy?:nailbiting:
I'm hurt and I take offense to that remark.
No, I don't, I am crazy.
But I don't think jojo knows about my schizophrenia does he?
I hate that guy.
No you don't you love him.
I should tell him what we do and don't think.
Good job... I think he understands now.

I am crazy. Deal with it.
Now, what does this have to do with the game?
 
Okay, let's put this in perspective for a second. Hypothetically, let's say I am a wolf. If you vote me off, you lose two villagers in the process, leaving you with three people. You have to hope that those 2 people are roles that will be able to survive one turn with a wolf and then lynch the wolf in the morning. Now, let's say I am a villager. You have just murdered off three villagers at the same time, leaving 2 wolves and a non wolf, game over. Feel free to take that risk, but makes a tad bit more sense to not vote for me on this round and double check what you claim to be so sure of.... And if I recall correctly, SoV states when the mystery box has been used/ignored.....

Fine then, you could use it and let your buddy do the killing if we don't get this right. You are a wolf. I am 60% certain that my calculations on this are 110% correct that you are a beef and cheese eating donut like your wolf friend devyn.
 
Fine then, you could use it and let your buddy do the killing if we don't get this right. You are a wolf. I am 60% certain that my calculations on this are 110% correct that you are a beef and cheese eating donut like your wolf friend devyn.

If this works anything like mafia, one wolf being blocked = all wolves being blocked. SoV, can I get confirmation on that one way or the other?
 
dyachei - what do you think? Imo, if you have been converted, game is already over (3 wolf vs 3 villagers), but if not, which I am truly hoping you have not been, who do you think would be best to vote for?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, who else finds it odd that Cyndia was a blocker and now STL seems to be claiming that as well? STL, is it an item that was used for blocking or are you saying this is what you do? Where the hell is LIS? Isn't he the one who said that he knew the kill the other night was due to a block?

LIS was busy trying to pass his last exam for the semester; cut me some slack. And then he was doing what most vet students do after their last final - a little dance of joy followed by a face-plant into a pillow.

I know the failed kill the other night was blocked because I blocked it. That's my role. I'm the Lover - I and the seduction target of my choice are protected at night during out luuuuuvmaking. I slept with SnS/N1, FFM/N2, Escalla/N3, and Dyachei since (except the night of the storm, which kept us from meeting that evening).

I have no idea who to vote for. The wolves have done an excellent job.

I've been protecting Dyachei for many nights, because it's what Escalla wanted. Honestly, though, we've had such CRAP seering this game that I can't help but wonder if Dyachei is an original or converted wolf.

And, I'm always suspicious of Devyn.

And Rojo.

And this SummerTheLynx character ... well, I've voted for her at least 2-4 nights already, so I've made my opinion known there.

And Lupin? Frickin' crazy and I don't know what to make of it.

Did I miss anyone? Because as far as I can tell, yer all wolves and I'm the last survivor.


Sooooo..... I'm going back to lynch SummerTheLynx because he/she/it has been in my sights all game.
 
LIS was busy trying to pass his last exam for the semester; cut me some slack. And then he was doing what most vet students do after their last final - a little dance of joy followed by a face-plant into a pillow.

I know the failed kill the other night was blocked because I blocked it. That's my role. I'm the Lover - I and the seduction target of my choice are protected at night during out luuuuuvmaking. I slept with SnS/N1, FFM/N2, Escalla/N3, and Dyachei since (except the night of the storm, which kept us from meeting that evening).

I have no idea who to vote for. The wolves have done an excellent job.

I've been protecting Dyachei for many nights, because it's what Escalla wanted. Honestly, though, we've had such CRAP seering this game that I can't help but wonder if Dyachei is an original or converted wolf.

And, I'm always suspicious of Devyn.

And Rojo.

And this SummerTheLynx character ... well, I've voted for her at least 2-4 nights already, so I've made my opinion known there.

And Lupin? Frickin' crazy and I don't know what to make of it.

Did I miss anyone? Because as far as I can tell, yer all wolves and I'm the last survivor.


Sooooo..... I'm going back to lynch SummerTheLynx because he/she/it has been in my sights all game.

Well, I highly suggest you don't sleep with me because that would be incest, dear old dad.
 
On mildly more serious terms.... If I had to 'rank' my suspicions I'd put Devyn and SummerTheLynx at the top, followed by Lupin, followed by Dyachei/Rojo together. If Dyachei is villager, then there's no reason to doubt her clearing of Rojo.

But, the numbers are right for there to be 2 wolves left. Could be the pair is Dyachei/Rojo and I'm oblivious. *shrug* Dunno.

Anyway. Sticking with my vote.
 
Well, I am loading up my sleigh and hitting the road for around 4 hours. It is unfortunate that this lynch is happening when devyn is travelling, but don't know that I woulda switched my vote even with a plea from her. If for some reason we are wrong villagers, good luck tonight.

Lupin out
 
There was some discussion, but not sure I really understood it.
Not sure what the reasons were, but you lynched Devyn, the Recruiter, who was able to recruit people to join the game.

It is Night 9. deadline is 6am SEND PMs

There are only 5 players in the game.

@dyachei
@Lupin21
@SummerTheLynx
@LetItSnow
@thedrjojo

@hedgiehog, the gossip
@tuckervet the psychopath
@kaydubs, a sister
@Philliab, the dentist
@Cyndia the pharmacist
@cuitlamiztli, a sister
@wolfspeaker, the financier
@DVMDream, the talker
@swingnsave, the survivor
@equineconstant, the co-pilot
@Dwindlin, pilot, cannibal, wolf.
@Lissarae06, the crazed loner.
@Escalla, survival guide. , the accountant
@Flim Flam Man, the hunter
@shortnsweet, the joker

@devyn, the recruiter
 
LIS was busy trying to pass his last exam for the semester; cut me some slack. And then he was doing what most vet students do after their last final - a little dance of joy followed by a face-plant into a pillow.

I know the failed kill the other night was blocked because I blocked it. That's my role. I'm the Lover - I and the seduction target of my choice are protected at night during out luuuuuvmaking. I slept with SnS/N1, FFM/N2, Escalla/N3, and Dyachei since (except the night of the storm, which kept us from meeting that evening).

I have no idea who to vote for. The wolves have done an excellent job.

I've been protecting Dyachei for many nights, because it's what Escalla wanted. Honestly, though, we've had such CRAP seering this game that I can't help but wonder if Dyachei is an original or converted wolf.

And, I'm always suspicious of Devyn.

And Rojo.

And this SummerTheLynx character ... well, I've voted for her at least 2-4 nights already, so I've made my opinion known there.

And Lupin? Frickin' crazy and I don't know what to make of it.

Did I miss anyone? Because as far as I can tell, yer all wolves and I'm the last survivor.


Sooooo..... I'm going back to lynch SummerTheLynx because he/she/it has been in my sights all game.
I wanted a little time to address this before lynch occurred.

So you are claiming that SOV told you that your block were successful.

You are also claiming that wolves can't kill you ever, that your sex time protects you and them? That is a great skill to convert. I'm not saying that I think you are a convert.

Ugh, we are fooked 🙁 let's hope no kill tonight, or we are done
 
I wanted a little time to address this before lynch occurred.

So you are claiming that SOV told you that your block were successful.

You are also claiming that wolves can't kill you ever, that your sex time protects you and them? That is a great skill to convert. I'm not saying that I think you are a convert.

Ugh, we are fooked 🙁 let's hope no kill tonight, or we are done

SOV did tell me that my block was successful, yes.

I am not a convert or an original wolf. And I think you know that.
 
Sigh. I hate being in this position. There almost have to be 2 wolves left. That would give us 3 total. If there were only 2 for the entire game ... seems unlikely.

Which means the only villager win possible is with a failed kill tonight. Which means the wolves and I are playing a mind-game because they need to kill someone other than who I'm protecting with sex.

(My God, people, did nobody really pick up on my repeated comments early in the game that our sex was *REALLY* protected?)

Anyway. Eenie. Meenie. Miney. Moe. Who to sleep with... nobody knows. My mother told me to pick the very best one and you. are. IT.

Night move in. Let's finish this game.
 
Sigh. I hate being in this position. There almost have to be 2 wolves left. That would give us 3 total. If there were only 2 for the entire game ... seems unlikely.

Which means the only villager win possible is with a failed kill tonight. Which means the wolves and I are playing a mind-game because they need to kill someone other than who I'm protecting with sex.

(My God, people, did nobody really pick up on my repeated comments early in the game that our sex was *REALLY* protected?)

Anyway. Eenie. Meenie. Miney. Moe. Who to sleep with... nobody knows. My mother told me to pick the very best one and you. are. IT.

Night move in. Let's finish this game.
634014370791677455surpr.jpg
?
 
LIS - if you are protecting me, even though I doubt it, remove yourself from protecting me. I want the wolves to obtain the nice surprise they would get if they attacked me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And just as a quick recap, LIS and dyachei were originally cleared ( although could have been converted since)... myself and lupin were not cleared and were highest suspects, and rojo was subsequently cleared by dyachei. Unless all four of you are currently wolves, which I highly doubt (since you guys would be celebrating already), the only two scenarios I can truly see are that lupin rojo and dyachei are three wolves and this is already game over, or lupin is the only wolf remaining (2 cannibals started with.... seems a bit implausible)... so I am at a loss rn, either it was as simple as just lynching lupin all of this time or there was no chance at all for the past couple of turns...
 
That guy should really learn how to explain things better. So everything he is doing sure sounds like a wolf to me. I would be my life that he and devyn are the last two cannibals and if we don't get rid of them, it's bye bye villagers.

***********************************
Figured this would happen while I was in the air. Ah well

Oh and lupin.... Looks like your life is on the line. A bit too cocky here huh. 😛
*************************************
 
*********************************cannibaled this would happen while I was in the air. Ah well

Oh and lupin.... Looks like your life is on the line. A bit too cocky here huh. 😛
*************************************
Yeah things will not bode too well for his life when he realizes he is the last csnnibal