Sweet Sixteen! Medical Applicants 2011 -- FINAL!!!#$%^#

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Weren't the old ones separated into a womens bracket and a mens bracket and then the winner from each of those brackets went head to head in a separate thread? This doesn't seem nearly as eventful.

Members don't see this ad.

Mens:

1. Woody
7. Sheen

3. Dodson
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
7. Ke$ha

3. Page
5. Sylvester

Mens:

1. Woody
7. Sheen

3. Dodson
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
7. Ke$ha

3. Page
5. Sylvester

Members don't see this ad :)
ROUND 2 MATCHUPS:

Mens:

1. Woody
7. Sheen

3. Dodson
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
7. Ke$ha

3. Page
5. Sylvester

ROUND 2 MATCHUPS:

Mens:

1. Woody
7. Sheen

3. Dodson
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
7. Ke$ha

3. Page
5. Sylvester

This round ends at 12:01 CST on Monday.

I feel like Ellen Page would ask a lot of questions in class, though:
[YOUTUBE]kT5-tq2XBbg[/YOUTUBE]

Weren't the old ones separated into a womens bracket and a mens bracket and then the winner from each of those brackets went head to head in a separate thread? This doesn't seem nearly as eventful.
That is what is happening here...

We just started at one field of 16 instead of 2. Significantly less work on our part and we had a time crunch with other stuff that was going on.

Also, Page was unanimous. I bet she wins it all which will make me very happy.

We should try to contact the celebs who win these things. I volunteer to take Page out and tell her all about the contest.

I noticed that, too. And ditto!

You are welcome to the date night, though. :)

Mens:

1. Woody
7. Sheen

3. Dodson
5. Stinson

^ Can I abstain? I want to choose them both for different reasons.

Womens:

8. Black
7. Ke$ha

3. Page
5. Sylvester

Mens:

1. Woody
7. Sheen

3. Dodson
5. Sheen

Womens:

8. Black
7. Sheen

3. Page
5. Sheen

1. Woody
7. Sheen

3. Dodson
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
7. Ke$ha

3. Page
5. Sylveste

Members don't see this ad :)
Red red red red red red red red red red Red red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redRed red red red red red red red red redvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv!!11

Mens:

7. Sheen
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
3. Page

Mens:

7. Sheen
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
3. Page

Mens:

7. Sheen
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
3. Page

Mens:

7. Sheen
5. Stinson

Oh, hands down Stinson! After Dr. Horrible's upset last year, he has to win this year!

Womens:

8. Black
3. Page

Now that song is stuck in my head.

Again. Ugh.

Mens:

7. Sheen
5. Stinson

Oh, hands down Stinson! After Dr. Horrible's upset last year, he has to win this year!

Womens:

8. Black
3. Page

Now that song is stuck in my head.

Again. Ugh.

I remember that upset. It was a hard fought campaign for Dr. Horrible, followed by a hard fought write-in campaign for Dr. Horrible. I'm still waiting for that Photoshop pic of Spoktor Horrible (hint: SDN search dr horrible).

My votes are for:

Mens:

7. Sheen
5. Stinson

Womens:

8. Black
3. Page

If Stinson loses, I nominate NPH from Harold and Kumar (still a character, after all) for next year's bracket.

That write-in campaign was the greatest. I was proud to run that bracket.

Long live Dr. H!

Can I write him in for this one? :p

That write-in campaign was the greatest. I was proud to run that bracket.

Long live Dr. H!

Can I write him in for this one? :p

I got the application that you just sent in. It needs evaluation, so let the games begin: a heinous crime, a show of force (a murder would be nice, of course).

The Evil League of Evil is watching, so beware. The grade that you receive will be the last, we swear. So make the Bad Horse gleeful, or he'll make you his mare. You're saddled up, there's no recourse. It's High-Ho Silver.

Signed,
Bad Horse

I got the application that you just sent in. It needs evaluation, so let the games begin: a heinous crime, a show of force (a murder would be nice, of course).

The Evil League of Evil is watching, so beware. The grade that you receive will be the last, we swear. So make the Bad Horse gleeful, or he'll make you his mare. You're saddled up, there's no recourse. It's High-Ho Silver.

Signed,
Bad Horse
Did you see the operation I tried to pull today? :)

Regardless, now assassination is just the only way.

I so need to watch this tonight now.

FINAL!

5. Stinson
Barney-Stinson-barney-stinson-17287403-1024-768.jpg

3. Page

ellen-page-1024x768-38204.jpg

Voting Ends Friday at 12:01am CST

Gah! This is so hard! I'm going with Page as I called her to win early on! Go Shadowcat!

Ellen Page
[YOUTUBE]NGZeTPXDWEs[/YOUTUBE]

stinson. I have no idea who page is (looks boring as hell, though). and its NPH. legendary.

vote with your brain, not your wang. :smuggrin:

Stinson, Barney Stinson, that guy's awesome!

This isn't Barney Stinson singing this song.. That would be really lame!

Yeah, Stinson hands down.