For Sale TBR (Berkeley Review) MCAT Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hedgehogx101

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I'm selling all the MCAT TBR books (from 2013). Includes:
General Chemistry Parts I and II
Physics Parts I and II
Verbal Reasoning
Biology Parts I and II
Organic Chemistry Parts I and II​
Books are in great condition, and not written in. I can post pictures if you would like.
Message if interested!
 
Hi there,

I am very interested in purchasing the TBR books off of you. How much are you looking to sell the set for?

Thank you!
 
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I'm also setting a complete set of Berkeley Review MCAT Books (2015)! Including all those in the photo above PLUS Psychology, never been used/written in (I bought them because I thought I had to retake the MCAT then got into a school of the waitlist). Bought for 375$ plus shipping, trying to sell for 140$ OBO. Message if interested!
 
Hi all! I'm also setting a complete set of Berkeley Review MCAT Books (2015)! Including all those in the photo above PLUS Psychology, never been used/written in (I bought them because I thought I had to retake the MCAT then got into a school of the waitlist). Bought for 375$ plus shipping, trying to sell for 140$ OBO. Message if interested!

I messaged you!
 
Hi all! I'm also setting a complete set of Berkeley Review MCAT Books (2015)! Including all those in the photo above PLUS Psychology, never been used/written in (I bought them because I thought I had to retake the MCAT then got into a school of the waitlist). Bought for 375$ plus shipping, trying to sell for 140$ OBO. Message if interested!

Hi I am interested in buying the set if it is still available !