For Sale TBR (Berkeley Review) MCAT Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hedgehogx101

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm selling all the MCAT TBR books (from 2013). Includes:
General Chemistry Parts I and II
Physics Parts I and II
Verbal Reasoning
Biology Parts I and II
Organic Chemistry Parts I and II​
Books are in great condition, and not written in. I can post pictures if you would like.
Message if interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

I am very interested in purchasing the TBR books off of you. How much are you looking to sell the set for?

Thank you!

FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! I'm also setting a complete set of Berkeley Review MCAT Books (2015)! Including all those in the photo above PLUS Psychology, never been used/written in (I bought them because I thought I had to retake the MCAT then got into a school of the waitlist). Bought for 375$ plus shipping, trying to sell for 140$ OBO. Message if interested!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all! I'm also setting a complete set of Berkeley Review MCAT Books (2015)! Including all those in the photo above PLUS Psychology, never been used/written in (I bought them because I thought I had to retake the MCAT then got into a school of the waitlist). Bought for 375$ plus shipping, trying to sell for 140$ OBO. Message if interested!

I messaged you!

Hi I am interested in buying the set if it is still available !