Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Temple College of Science and Technology

Discussion in 'Postbaccalaureate Programs' started by lolahola, Apr 4, 2018.

1. lolahola

Pre-Medical
    Can anyone who interviewed for the CST postbac programs provide advice/ information about what the program is like?

#1 lolahola, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. married2medicine

Pre-Medical
    I just interviewed for the BCHS track on 4/5. the semester for this track starts in may 14th and orientation is may 8th. we got a chance to speak to current students from both tracks and they seem to love it. it’s INTENSE but very doable. i got the vibe that the administration really care about you doing well in the program and getting into professional school. you could feel the passion from all of them when speaking to them. they stressed the importance of really buckling down and focusing since you’re taking about 4 science classes (including their respective labs) a semester so there’s no time to play around. the students were all happy to be in the program and despite how difficult it is, they had nothing but good things to say about it. should i get an acceptance offer (i’ll know this week) i will DEFINITELY be going!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

lolahola likes this.
  4. lolahola

Pre-Medical
    Hey thanks for the info! Did any of the current students talk about linkages/ what they are doing after completing the program this year?

5. married2medicine

Pre-Medical
    we only spoke to a handful of students and they’ve all decided not to link. they’re applying this june. I just got accepted and definitely plan to link

6. lolahola

Pre-Medical
    Congrats!! I wonder why they all decided not to link seems odd

7. neuro1122

@married2medicine hey was wondering if you knew how large the Temple CST class is? Also, when did you submit your app? Thanks!

8. spnewera

Hey,

From what I know the ACHS program last year was ~39 students, they said it'd be around 40 this year. The BCHS program is ~19, not sure if that will increase.

Hope that helps.

9. neuro1122

@spnewera do you know when interviews started approx of the ACHS program and how many seats have already been filled? Thanks!

10. lolahola

Pre-Medical

I had an interview last Thursday. They said they usually do an interview every Tuesday and Thursday. Not sure when ACHS started but there were only like 5 ACHS people in my interview day. But I believe my day was the last or one of the last BCHS interview days. So considering the deadline for BCHS applications was in March and they interviewed in April I think ACHS will interview till after the June 1 deadline

11. neuro1122

Thanks for the reply! When did you submit your app?

12. spnewera

Glad to see your question got answered. From what I think, they're still reviewing applications and interview invites are probably still getting sent out. I interviewed for the ACHS program on 4/5. If I had to guess, there was about 10 ACHS students there, and the rest were BCHS.

Goodluck!

13. married2medicine

Pre-Medical
    I interviewed 4/5 and was accepted 4/11. you’ll know about 7 days after your interview.