Temple University Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Im surprised they released more acceptances before the deposit was even due. Will they even be releasing more in April ?
these are from the march first aadsas date...

Members don't see this ad.

i thought they released those on march 9th... there was a whole wave of acceptances then
  1. Dental schools with candidates holding multiple positions on March 1 of the year of admission will contact such candidates and give them a minimum 15-day notice to affirm their position in the class or to withdraw their position.
some probably dropped out of the temple class the first week, and these must be from the second week

Members don't see this ad :)
  1. Dental schools with candidates holding multiple positions on March 1 of the year of admission will contact such candidates and give them a minimum 15-day notice to affirm their position in the class or to withdraw their position.
some probably dropped out of the temple class the first week, and these must be from the second week
how many people do u think are left on the waitlist?

I got a post-bacc email. Was the post-bac application just paying the 75 fee or was there an actual application? Does anyone know? Because I paid the fee when I clicked on the link but I am still getting post-bac emails.

I’m waitlisted and I didn’t get anything but I applied to the postbac last month

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email that the class is full. Did anyone get an acceptance or that email?

I was just wondering if there was any pattern since i also was interviewed and got the full class email, but I never got a post-bacc email
oh thank god im not alone. I was scared that I was the only one that interviewed and got the class is full email.

oh thank god im not alone. I was scared that I was the only one that interviewed and got the class is full email.
i think the post bacc email is if u opted to receive those emails cuz they are automated and u can opt out.

Got the same email, don't know what to make of it lol
It just means the class is full. Imo, if you didn't get interviewed, then it's probably best to prep for next year. I'm assuming the school has a long list of waitlisted applicants to go through if anyone drops their seat

Reactions: 1 user
did they mention anything at the zoom session today regarding the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 users
Any movement on waitlist since the class is full email?

I turned down my Post-Bacc for Kornberg, along with several Masters programs (Boston, Rutgers, USC, USF, etc) as accepted admission into one of the the dental programs. Hopefully, one of you gets the spot. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I turned down my Post-Bacc for Kornberg, along with several Masters programs (Boston, Rutgers, USC, USF, etc) as accepted admission into one of the the dental programs. Hopefully, one of you gets the spot. Good luck!
When did u receive your acceptance ?

When did u receive your acceptance ?
Temple Post-Bacc acceptance was last week despite being on e of the very first applicants. Please note that a $5K deposit is required to hold your spot. Feel free to DM me directly should you have any questions about the post-bacc versus Masters in oral health programs, cost structures, matriculation, etc.

Just turned down my spot for the DMD program. Hope it goes to one of you!!

Reactions: 1 user
I went to the post bac meeting to hear what they would say regarding the waitlist and the class is still full