TERRIBLE MCAT DEMO EXAM: Please be nice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Manny Q's

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I scored a 485 on the practice/demo test with Princeton Review : Chem-Phys 121/CARS 121/ Bio-Bio 119/Psych-Soc 124. I did no prior studying and guessed on nearly all of it.... I just wanted to get the feel of the exam before I start studying. My test in April 28th... I am planning on dedicating 20-25 hours a week until then (I have about 3 months). My goal is a 510... Is that even possible? Any success stories? I need advice.
 
It seems that you need to do a lot of content review... But practice is essential as well. I think you need to do more than that. I'm testing in March and I am studying 36 hours total per week. I take a full length every week and review it the day after. I was doing 8 hours every day during the winter break..