Texas A&M c/o 2020 Appliicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They called to ask me about the campus I wanted to attend. They slipped up and said that they are trying to place their new students.
 
They called to ask me about the campus I wanted to attend. They slipped up and said that they are trying to place their new students.
Sounds like you're in good shape. Did you prefer Kingsville or CS? And just out of curiosity what were your GPA/PCAT composite if you don't mind the question?
 
what area code was the number? I received two calls from numbers I didn't know and want to make sure it wasn't them hehe
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Time goes fast. It's time to add classes for next semester in my school. I left 3 hours of history class and 6 hours of political sciences class for prereqs.

Did you take History I and Texas history for history prereq?
If I can, I prefer to take History II instead of Texas history because I already took History I and I like the professor's teaching style.
 
I took govt 1 and 2 a long time ago 🙁 but it counted! Do you know if they look at your application again after interviews or was it just used to get to the interview?
 
I took US Govt and texas govt and it was fine with them. Im sure they might go over some things in your app again.
 
I took govt 1 and 2 a long time ago 🙁 but it counted! Do you know if they look at your application again after interviews or was it just used to get to the interview?

hmm. I think they will look at my app again to make sure all the results. And, thank you for your replying. very helpful.
 
They called to ask me about the campus I wanted to attend. They slipped up and said that they are trying to place their new students.
I also got a call on Friday afternoon from them saying they wanted to make sure what campus I wanted to attend because I checked all the boxes in the campus preference form lol. My fingers are still crossed
 
I also got a call on Friday afternoon from them saying they wanted to make sure what campus I wanted to attend because I checked all the boxes in the campus preference form lol. My fingers are still crossed

Thank you for your comment. During this weekend, I was worrying about the fact I did not get any call from the campus last friday.
I just checked "Only College Station" option. We have 5 more days to get the results!~
 
I wasn't sure which box to check to be safe so I was just like Jesus take the wheel..or pen in that case xD lol
 
They told my group they won't call anyone till Friday
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they said they will only call those who are accepted and send an email to both. So if you are accepted you will get an email and a call. If you are referred to regular application or rejected you will get an email.
 
"...Pleased to offer you admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy program beginning in the 2016 Fall semester... Kingsville campus."

Results are in, see some of y'all next year : D
 
I got accepted into College Station! I literally woke up a minute after they sent the email and checked the email haha. Congratulations y'all! Let's definitely make a Facebook group! I can't wait to see y'all next year! 😀
 
Hey, everyone! Congratulations to you all who got accepted!!
I may have met some of y'all during your student Q&A's here in Kingsville when y'all came. Let me know if y'all have any questions!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad