You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas A&M c/o 2020 Appliicants
Started by Jay_Ray823
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you Anne
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol I'm a P1 man. I spoke to you guys during the Q&A session. You forgot, already? It's only been two weeks! hahaYes I got in bright. What about you? And hi jeff! And bright, did we meet on the day of the interview
Lol I remember. I just didn't know you by name but I remember youLol I'm a P1 man. I spoke to you guys during the Q&A session. You forgot, already? It's only been two weeks! haha
Did you get accepted too? If yes, you should join the Facebook group. And what campus did you get into?Congrats everyone.
Last edited:
Yeah, accepted to Kingsville. Couldn't find the fb group.Did you get accepted too? Of yes, you should join the Facebook group. And what campus did you get into?
what's your name?Yeah, accepted to Kingsville. Couldn't find the fb group.
Yes, what is your facebook name so we can add you to the groupYeah, accepted to Kingsville. Couldn't find the fb group.
I don't think there are many of me.what's your name?
Last edited:
need your Facebook name Chan1
need your Facebook name Chan1
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what does your profile pic look like? or you can try to find
Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2020 Facebook page to start getting to know each other! 😀[/QUOTE]
Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2020 Facebook page to start getting to know each other! 😀[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]what does your profile pic look like? or you can try to find
Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2020 Facebook page to start getting to know each other! 😀
Last edited:
Do y'all know when they start sending out interview invites for regular decision? 🙂
I would guess next month some time since the interviews are in Jan.
I got an interview invite today! 🙂
Good luck everyone at their interviews. Remember to be yourselves!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my interview invite yesterday but thinking to decline it because I don't want to go the kingsville campus and I heard the college station campus is already filled up.
Just spoke with one of the admissions advisors and College Station is definitely not filled yet. Call into the admissions office at 361-221-0648 to ask for yourself!
Just spoke with one of the admissions advisors and College Station is definitely not filled yet. Call into the admissions office at 361-221-0648 to ask for yourself!
Thank you so much I had no idea I will consider their invitation.Just spoke with one of the admissions advisors and College Station is definitely not filled yet. Call into the admissions office at 361-221-0648 to ask for yourself!
Congratulations to y'all.
Hello everyone. I'm a P1 and a Brother of Phi Delta Chi. I cannot answer questions about admission but I can answer questions about transition to Kingsville, as previous class had helped me. Did someone make a Facebook page? can you post/share the link? I can provide some helpful infos. I'll try to be on here as much as possible, along with our first year curriculum, to answer questions. Welcome and good luck to all.
"Each Needs The Help Of The Other."
"Each Needs The Help Of The Other."
Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm a P1 and a Brother of Phi Delta Chi. I cannot answer questions about admission but I can answer questions about transitioning to Kingsville, as previous class had helped me. Did someone make a Facebook page? can you post/share the link? I can provide some helpful infos. I'll try to be on here as much as possible, along with our first year curriculum, to answer questions. Welcome and good luck to all.
"Each Needs The Help Of The Other."
Thank you so much! This is the link to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/549172915231246/
You are such a great resource. Thank you for helping us out 😀
Did anyone else get an interview for Jan.29?
My interview is on the 28
Just be yourself and you will be fine. There isn't much to the interview, just relax. They are really cool and easy going, u will feel at home. Just answer all their questions and you will be fine.and don't bother about your grades, getting the interview is what matters. Just go and talk about yourself, pharmacy and Texas A and M. And the interview has a much higher point than the PCAT score or GPA, so you will be fine. Good luck everyone
Elite the interview is about 2 hours
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, congrats to those who have been accepted already and also to those who have received interview invitations. For those preparing for the interview, don't panic. I suggest looking at some generic interview questions online. Be prepared to answer questions about various topics in the news pertaining to healthcare, for example OBAMACARE! I also cannot stress enough to familiarize yourself with the college, prepare a question or two to ask at the end of your interview, it shows preparedness.
Good Luck! Gig'em 🙂
Good Luck! Gig'em 🙂
Is the interview really 2 hrs? That seems really long considering my UH interview was 30 minutes longElite the interview is about 2 hours
The actual face to face is 30 mins. but the whole dog and pony show is about 2 hoursIs the interview really 2 hrs? That seems really long considering my UH interview was 30 minutes long
Similar threads
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K