Texas A&M c/o 2020 Appliicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Join the Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2020 Facebook page to start getting to know each other! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Congraturation!! you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I got in bright. What about you? And hi jeff! And bright, did we meet on the day of the interview
Lol I'm a P1 man. I spoke to you guys during the Q&A session. You forgot, already? It's only been two weeks! haha

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, I been trying to find this thread since the interview. I also got accepted to Texas A&M. Could you guys add me on Facebook?

Members don't see this ad :)
what does your profile pic look like? or you can try to find
Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2020 Facebook page to start getting to know each other! :D[/QUOTE]

what does your profile pic look like? or you can try to find
Texas A&M Irma Lerma Rangel College of Pharmacy C/O 2020 Facebook page to start getting to know each other! :D
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Congratulations to all ED! Quick question, has anybody (RD) received an interview yet or will they roll in after the deadline (tomorrow)? Thank you :)

Do y'all know when they start sending out interview invites for regular decision? :)

I would guess next month some time since the interviews are in Jan.

Good luck yall! :)

Just spoke with the advisor, interview invitations will be going out on or around December 18. Anxiously awaiting as well!

Hello applicants! Congrats on those that have been accepted and good luck to those that are awaiting interviews. I'm a p1 currently in Kingsville campus and look forward to meeting you all

Reactions: 2 users
Just got my invite for an interview, guess they sent them out a day early

Excited for you momoney94! :D Good luck! Thank you andy994!

Got my invitation too! I look forward to meeting everyone there!

Good luck everyone at their interviews. Remember to be yourselves!!!

I got my interview invite yesterday but thinking to decline it because I don't want to go the kingsville campus and I heard the college station campus is already filled up.

I got my interview invite yesterday but thinking to decline it because I don't want to go the kingsville campus and I heard the college station campus is already filled up.

Just spoke with one of the admissions advisors and College Station is definitely not filled yet. Call into the admissions office at 361-221-0648 to ask for yourself!

Just spoke with one of the admissions advisors and College Station is definitely not filled yet. Call into the admissions office at 361-221-0648 to ask for yourself!
Thank you so much I had no idea I will consider their invitation.

Hello everyone. I'm a P1 and a Brother of Phi Delta Chi. I cannot answer questions about admission but I can answer questions about transition to Kingsville, as previous class had helped me. Did someone make a Facebook page? can you post/share the link? I can provide some helpful infos. I'll try to be on here as much as possible, along with our first year curriculum, to answer questions. Welcome and good luck to all.

"Each Needs The Help Of The Other."

Last edited:
Interview is on January 22nd at 4. anyone else have there interview that day. I don't know what to expect.

Hi everyone! I just got an interview invitation for January the 21st at Kingsville. :)

Hello everyone. I'm a P1 and a Brother of Phi Delta Chi. I cannot answer questions about admission but I can answer questions about transitioning to Kingsville, as previous class had helped me. Did someone make a Facebook page? can you post/share the link? I can provide some helpful infos. I'll try to be on here as much as possible, along with our first year curriculum, to answer questions. Welcome and good luck to all.

"Each Needs The Help Of The Other."

Thank you so much! This is the link to the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/549172915231246/
You are such a great resource. Thank you for helping us out :D

Hi everyone!

I got an interview invitation for January 22nd!

Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you :)

I interview on the 22nd too, hope to meet you there!

Just be yourself and you will be fine. There isn't much to the interview, just relax. They are really cool and easy going, u will feel at home. Just answer all their questions and you will be fine.and don't bother about your grades, getting the interview is what matters. Just go and talk about yourself, pharmacy and Texas A and M. And the interview has a much higher point than the PCAT score or GPA, so you will be fine. Good luck everyone

My Kingsville interview is at 4pm on 1/28, does anyone know how long they take? Last flight to Houston is at 720 so I'm wondering if I could make it back to the CC airport in time for that. Thanks

Hi everyone, congrats to those who have been accepted already and also to those who have received interview invitations. For those preparing for the interview, don't panic. I suggest looking at some generic interview questions online. Be prepared to answer questions about various topics in the news pertaining to healthcare, for example OBAMACARE! I also cannot stress enough to familiarize yourself with the college, prepare a question or two to ask at the end of your interview, it shows preparedness.

Good Luck! Gig'em :)

Being yourself is a huge part :]

Hi all

Good luck to everyone for the upcoming January interviews class of 2020!!!! pretty nervous and excited at the same time.

Last edited: