Texas A&M C/O 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone who is interviewing today!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
While I did hate talking to a camera instead of a person, I felt like I did alright with the Kira interview. We shall see in March! Good luck, everyone 💕

I definitely sounded like a total idiot on one of my interview questions lmao 🤣 #awkward But we shall see what happens!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I definitely sounded like a total idiot on one of my interview questions lmao 🤣 #awkward But we shall see what happens!
#awkward

Pretty much sums it up!

Waiting is so difficult when the news is so big! Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone else seen the "by the numbers" that TMDSAS put out for EY 2023? If so, can you make sense of it? The numbers are so completely wrong that I am wondering if I'm just not reading it correctly! The two bars are for number of applications started and number of applications submitted. TMDSAS Application by the Numbers

Has anyone else seen the "by the numbers" that TMDSAS put out for EY 2023? If so, can you make sense of it? The numbers are so completely wrong that I am wondering if I'm just not reading it correctly! The two bars are for number of applications started and number of applications submitted. TMDSAS Application by the Numbers
The most recent cycles seem possible…the historical figures have to be garbage, which calls the veracity of the entire chart into question. 2019 for example…only 222 people submitted? Doubtful.

Members don't see this ad :)
The most recent cycles seem possible…the historical figures have to be garbage, which calls the veracity of the entire chart into question. 2019 for example…only 222 people submitted? Doubtful.
Right! But even last year's figures are bizarre. If you look at the bottom of the tmdsas website, they have stats there that are totally different. Data Reports

I believe Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine was added to TMDSAS in 2021 hence the low numbers prior to that year.

Has anyone submitted their Fall 2022 transcripts? On the A&M portal it says to submit them through TMDSAS but then when I go there, there is no place to upload them. TIA!

I don't think we need official transcripts until requested. For fall grades I believe you just update your coursework in TMDSAS under the college coursework section. Correct me if I'm wrong though 😅

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think we need official transcripts until requested. For fall grades I believe you just update your coursework in TMDSAS under the college coursework section. Correct me if I'm wrong though 😅
Update to say after doing this my portal has updated to say fall grades submitted to TMDSAS

Anyone know how many applicants A&M interviewed this cycle?

This shows how many they interviewed for entry year 2020 and earlier. It looks like it was around 300 interviewed for EY 2020. Admissions Statistics

Update to say after doing this my portal has updated to say fall grades submitted to TMDSAS
What portal are you looking at? I did everything through TMDSAS, but that is the only website I’ve utilized.

Has anyone submitted their Fall 2022 transcripts? On the A&M portal it says to submit them through TMDSAS but then when I go there, there is no place to upload them.
I submitted through TMDSAS and it seemed to work. What portal are you looking at if you don’t mind me asking. I’ve done everything through TMDSAS but that is the only place

I submitted through TMDSAS and it seemed to work. What portal are you looking at if you don’t mind me asking. I’ve done everything through TMDSAS but that is the only place
The portal you used to complete your secondary/supplemental essays. It has a basic dashboard that displays the status of various elements of the selection process.

Just checking.....has anyone who interviewed received a request from TMDSAS to submit transcripts? It should have happened by now since they need to verify Fall '22 transcripts before making decisions about offers, and offers should be going out in the next 5-6 weeks. Not sure how long it takes for trancript requests to be processed and sent, but I think they had already requested transcripts by this time last year. I'm assuming they will send out offers before the campus tour on March 4 if that is still happening, but I also don't see that listed on their timeline so maybe it has changed. Application Deadlines

Just checking.....has anyone who interviewed received a request from TMDSAS to submit transcripts? It should have happened by now since they need to verify Fall '22 transcripts before making decisions about offers, and offers should be going out in the next 5-6 weeks. Not sure how long it takes for trancript requests to be processed and sent, but I think they had already requested transcripts by this time last year. I'm assuming they will send out offers before the campus tour on March 4 if that is still happening, but I also don't see that listed on their timeline so maybe it has changed. Application Deadlines
I received the request for transcripts a week or two ago. I also applied to TTU though, not sure if that changes anything.

I haven't. On the TAMU portal, all it has under additional packet items are prereqs and "fall grades submitted to TMDSAS." I have checkmarks next to both (I manually put in my fall grades on TMDSAS). Maybe they're just looking at TMDSAS grades and will rescind an offer if it's significantly different?

I haven't. On the TAMU portal, all it has under additional packet items are prereqs and "fall grades submitted to TMDSAS." I have checkmarks next to both (I manually put in my fall grades on TMDSAS). Maybe they're just looking at TMDSAS grades and will rescind an offer if it's significantly different?
I input fall grades to TMDSAS but that check mark on my TAMU portal still shows it as missing 🤔

I saw on my A&M portal that I had to submit fall grades through TMDSAS, and I did what previous people have also said, I manually entered them into the TMDSAS application portal. Once I did that, a few days later I got the green checkmark next to that part on my A&M portal. I would try that and give it a few days and if it is still not showing up as a checkmark maybe email them. I know for the official transcript we would have to send that if you got accepted. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I saw on my A&M portal that I had to submit fall grades through TMDSAS, and I did what previous people have also said, I manually entered them into the TMDSAS application portal. Once I did that, a few days later I got the green checkmark next to that part on my A&M portal. I would try that and give it a few days and if it is still not showing up as a checkmark maybe email them. I know for the official transcript we would have to send that if you got accepted but not until then. Hope that helps!
Ok thanks. I did submit fall grades through TMDSAS but have been waiting for word that they wanted transcripts. Last year they requested transcripts from everyone who interviewed so I figured it would be the same this year. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who hadn't received a request!

I just emailed TMDSAS. I saw in a previous email from them that they only request official transcripts from veterinary applicants that interviewed, but I never received an official request from them. They replied and asked me to send my official transcripts. Just fyi for others if you haven't received a request either!

I just emailed TMDSAS. I saw in a previous email from them that they only request official transcripts from veterinary applicants that interviewed, but I never received an official request from them. They replied and asked me to send my official transcripts. Just fyi for others if you haven't received a request either!
You sent it to TMDSAS not A&M, correct?

I did not receive a request either, so I called them and they told me that yes I needed to send in my transcripts. See picture of what I also read on the application guide.

Attachments

• 20230124_114132.jpg
    20230124_114132.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 92
Kinda random, but has anyone been getting a ton of emails from Texas A&M's School of Law for some reason...?

Kinda random, but has anyone been getting a ton of emails from Texas A&M's School of Law for some reason...?
I have lol. I'm convinced it's because I took the GRE though (like I must have filled out some form somewhere, because I get a lot of graduate program emails)

I have lol. I'm convinced it's because I took the GRE though (like I must have filled out some form somewhere, because I get a lot of graduate program emails)
Oh I did too, maybe that's why 🤔

I did not receive a request either, so I called them and they told me that yes I needed to send in my transcripts. See picture of what I also read on the application guide.
Are you IS or OOS? When I contacted them they told be that inputting my grades in TMDSAS was sufficient and they would reach out when the Transcript is needed.

Are you IS or OOS? When I contacted them they told be that inputting my grades in TMDSAS was sufficient and they would reach out when the Transcript is needed.
I was told the same thing. Last week I reached out to TMDSAS because my status was “invited to interview” and I have not received a transcript request. They said Tamu would need to change my status to “interviewed” before they would send the request. So I reached out to Tamu who said I just needed to update grades in TMDSAS and that they would only request transcripts after offers were made. This worried me considerably since so many on here have been saying they were requested to send them in. I only applied to Tamu and not Tech, so have been hoping that was the difference even though TMDSAS *said* they would request transcripts from all who interviewed. Lo and behold, an email came late last night requesting transcripts! Hopefully everyone else who interviewed also received that email so we can all breathe again until offers start rolling out!

Reactions: 1 users
l also got the email last night
I was told the same thing. Last week I reached out to TMDSAS because my status was “invited to interview” and I have not received a transcript request. They said Tamu would need to change my status to “interviewed” before they would send the request. So I reached out to Tamu who said I just needed to update grades in TMDSAS and that they would only request transcripts after offers were made. This worried me considerably since so many on here have been saying they were requested to send them in. I only applied to Tamu and not Tech, so have been hoping that was the difference even though TMDSAS *said* they would request transcripts from all who interviewed. Lo and behold, an email came late last night requesting transcripts! Hopefully everyone else who interviewed also received that email so we can all breathe again until offers start rolling out!

I am an instate applicant

l also got the email last night
My status never even changed invited to interview... it still just says application submitted. I also still haven't received any emails. Great. 😬. I'll call them again.... when I talked to them last time they saw that I interviewed so weird that my status hasn't changed from application submitted.

Maybe enough of us asked about it that they remembered they had to send the transcript request email out lol

I'm IS and also got the email last night