Texas A&M C/O 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I never did get the email, but last week, I contacted TMDSAS and confirmed that I was supposed to send them in. One has been entered and now my status block is updated. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Members don't see this ad.

I never did get the email, but last week, I contacted TMDSAS and confirmed that I was supposed to send them in. One has been entered and now my status block is updated. 🤷🏼‍♀️
updated to interviewed in TAMU or updated about your transcripts in TAMU or TMDSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Your transcripts are showing or you see next to TAMU that you have been interviewed?

Your transcripts are showing or you see next to TAMU that you have been interviewed?
Just the transcripts. Status for each school never changed from “transmitted”

Reactions: 1 user
I was just stalking c/o 2026. If acceptances go out around the same time they did last year we are less than 2 weeks away from news.... 😬

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS acceptance! Doesn't feel real 😭 So excited and happy

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
IS alternate, unsure how to feel, but at least it's not a rejection :) Does anyone have an idea of the chances of getting off the list?

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
IS Acceptance!

• Love
IS alternate, unsure how to feel, but at least it's not a rejection :) Does anyone have an idea of the chances of getting off the list?
we do know some from last year. don't lose hope! they have to sort through who accepts and doesn't and that takes some time. did they say what number you are on the list?

Reactions: 1 users
we do know some from last year. don't lose hope! they have to sort through who accepts and doesn't and that takes some time. did they say what number you are on the list?
They won’t tell us what number we are

IS alternate. Kind of a mix of emotions, but I understand since I'm a junior. Does anyone know how soon they might send out seats to alternates? I imagine it might take a while.

• Care
IS alternate. Kind of a mix of emotions, but I understand since I'm a junior. Does anyone know how soon they might send out seats to alternates? I imagine it might take a while.
It will likely be after the April 15 deadline, unless many people decline their offers formally in advance of that date. 🤞🏾

IS acceptance!! As soon as I opened the email I started bawling, it feels so unreal to me!

For anyone that was placed as an alternate please keep your heads up! Anything can happen. As for anyone that got rejected please stay positive, this is my second time applying but also the best veterinarian I know that I look up to applied MULTIPLE times before he got in. A rejection has no say on your capabilities. When I got rejected last year I just viewed it as it not being my time yet and used it as an opportunity to grow. Congrats to everyone for getting this far and stay positive!❤️

• Love
IS acceptance!! As soon as I opened the email I started bawling, it feels so unreal to me!

For anyone that was placed as an alternate please keep your heads up! Anything can happen. As for anyone that got rejected please stay positive, this is my second time applying but also the best veterinarian I know that I look up to applied MULTIPLE times before he got in. A rejection has no say on your capabilities. When I got rejected last year I just viewed it as it not being my time yet and used it as an opportunity to grow. Congrats to everyone for getting this far and stay positive!❤️
I couldn't agree with you more! This was my third time applying, I live by the motto that what is meant to be will be ❤️

• Love
Is acceptance! Who usually starts a fb class group?

• Love
Hey y'all! I'm a member of the class of 2026 and on the Mentor-Mentee committee, and we're working on getting the Facebook group put together! I'll post a link to it in here whenever it's ready:giggle: congratulations to everyone!!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Did anyone else notice that A&M wants all transcripts sent directly to them as well? I called to verify and they said yes I need to now send my transcripts to them. I didn't see a specific email or address, guess I'll have to call back to make sure I get them to the right place. Anyway, just thought I'd point out that we need to submit transcripts again incase anyone is so excited they look past that part 🤣.

Did anyone else notice that A&M wants all transcripts sent directly to them as well? I called to verify and they said yes I need to now send my transcripts to them. I didn't see a specific email or address, guess I'll have to call back to make sure I get them to the right place. Anyway, just thought I'd point out that we need to submit transcripts again incase anyone is so excited they look past that part 🤣.
Oops I think I did overlook that, where was that info? The email or one of the forms?

Their application deadlines page has the address for sending transcripts if that helps. It looks like they will also want spring semester if that applies. Application Deadlines

Reactions: 3 users
Their application deadlines page has the address for sending transcripts if that helps. It looks like they will also want spring semester if that applies. Application Deadlines
Do we know if this is for all institutions or just the one you're completing prerequisites at if applicable? (Aka I took non-prerequisite courses at a community college as dual credit in high school etc)

Do we know if this is for all institutions or just the one you're completing prerequisites at if applicable? (Aka I took non-prerequisite courses at a community college as dual credit in high school etc)
I would assume all institutions

I would also assume all institutions. Every college level class you've ever taken would have been input into your TMDSAS application. And if you input it into your application, they need to verify it with official transcripts.

Has anyone who accepted their offer and uploaded the documents heard back from A&M in confirmation/ does anyone know when we might get more information? I know it’s early still, I’m just anxious to get things settled :)

Has anyone who accepted their offer and uploaded the documents heard back from A&M in confirmation/ does anyone know when we might get more information? I know it’s early still, I’m just anxious to get things settled :)
I haven't heard anything since submitting the documents.

I called to get some more information about March 4th. I know it is an all day event. They highly recommend I bring my husband. I was told we will split off for a small portion where they get information separately. It sounds like last week there were working on getting the event ironed out. I imagine we will be given a lot of information on that date. I'm probably going to start writing down questions to ask on March 4th as I imagine there will be someone there that can answer them. I'm very eager for more information too! 😄

I called to get some more information about March 4th. I know it is an all day event. They highly recommend I bring my husband. I was told we will split off for a small portion where they get information separately. It sounds like last week there were working on getting the event ironed out. I imagine we will be given a lot of information on that date. I'm probably going to start writing down questions to ask on March 4th as I imagine there will be someone there that can answer them. I'm very eager for more information too! 😄
Did they happen to tell you the time frame that we will be there that day? Specifically what time it should end?

Did they happen to tell you the time frame that we will be there that day? Specifically what time it should end?
Last year was the first time we did Visitation Day in this particular format, so I imagine they'll make some adjustments. However, it ran from 8am to 5pm on Saturday last year, so I would guess that stays the same. It's pretty laid back, so if you need to leave earlier for a flight or another commitment, I wouldn't really worry about it. They tend to end with the Q&A session with current students (you know, the stuff you actually WANT to know now, not just the stuff you technically should know), so unfortunately you'd probably miss that. However, I'm happy to answer any of those kinds of questions for you if that would help.

Congratulations on your acceptance!

No. They were unable to share those specifics at that time with me.

Did anyone receive a confirmation after signing up for the visitation day?

Did anyone receive a confirmation after signing up for the visitation day?
I got the reminder to fill out the RSVP email even though I've already done it. The email just says to disregard if we have already filled it out though so I think it's all good