Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
30 is the maximum for what?I don't think so many will give up their spots. 30 is the maximum.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
30 is the maximum for what?I don't think so many will give up their spots. 30 is the maximum.
I think he means by the amount of declines for this round.30 is the maximum for what?
Do you think they'll start sending out acceptances tomorrow or wednesday?Today is the deadline for students offered admission to have sent in their acceptance package. After today, there will be several spots opening from students who did not do this and/or declined today.
Oh really?! I thought it was March 10th. But the earlier the better. Thanks!Today is the deadline for students offered admission to have sent in their acceptance package. After today, there will be several spots opening from students who did not do this and/or declined today.
Wait I'm confused. What if more than 30 students declined though?I think he means by the amount of declines for this round.
It's an assumption on his part, so no one really knows for sure 🙂Wait I'm confused. What if more than 30 students declined though?
I think it's only like 2 weeks where they have to decide, well according to pharmcas.Oh really?! I thought it was March 10th. But the earlier the better. Thanks!
Im really curious as to where you were on the Wait list since we had similar stats but im kind of down the wait list/; ugh waiting is horribleOmg I just got the call. I'm so excited!!!! For those of you waiting, you might get the call soon 🙂
Congratulations though🙂 and to whoever else that has gotten acceptedOmg I just got the call. I'm so excited!!!! For those of you waiting, you might get the call soon 🙂
Maybe you did really well on the interview and he didntI wish they had told me my rank but they didn't :/ my friend has much higher stats than me and he hasn't received a call yet either. It's weird
How did you find out?pharman18 said:I am #4 in the list.
I was called at 12:33. So if others also recall their calling time, we can guess the approximate number. Imagine each call lasts 3 min.
Congratulations!!!I received my call from Dr. Sawyer at 3pm. Im in!
Yes. When I asked if I could get an extension, they told me to email Dr. Sawyer to see if he would approve it. Since I won't be hearing from my other school until April, I just had to give them the money.I just received my acceptance today too, but I am still waiting on other colleges. Does anyone know if the deposit is due on the same day as the required documents?
Hey guys! Congrats to everyone who got accepted. I also just got my acceptance phone call today (Tuesday 3/4/14). I am starting a class of 2018 facebook page for the class, so let me know if you want to join, for those who know for sure that are going to Irma Lerma! Once again, Congratulations to all.
I'm thinking about driving to kingsville during spring break and booking an apartment. I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment. Any suggestions? I have no idea where to start.
My GPA is a 3.63 with a 43 pcat (personal reason for a low pcat score). I will have a bachelors degree, couple months experience as a pharm tech and 3 strong LORs. Attend UT austin for undergrad. And my interview went extremely well.Do you mind sharing your stats? I interviewed the beginning of February and have yet to hear anything back. Greatly appreciate it!
It was something they really touted at my interview saying t-am had the lowest p-school tuition in texas. Well atleast for an in-state applicant, out of state looks crazy.On the website it says tuition is $7632 for P1 so that's for the whole year? I'm really surprised on how cheap it is.
Do you mind sharing your stats? I interviewed the beginning of February and have yet to hear anything back. Greatly appreciate it!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.