You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas A&M Class of 2018
Started by pharmacyrx90
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone looking for a male roomate at the Kingsville campus?!??? Looks like the more people you get the cheaper the rent will be so let me know. Thanks 🙂
Me! Let me know if you are interested. I am looking for a roommate(s) asap to get a good apartment!Anyone looking for a male roomate at the Kingsville campus?!??? Looks like the more people you get the cheaper the rent will be so let me know. Thanks 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you in the FB group? If so, add me my name is Ram ReddyMe! Let me know if you are interested. I am looking for a roommate(s) asap to get a good apartment!
Last edited:
Yes.So for the drug test we need to go to a clinic and take a urine test correct? And the results will be sent to Texas A&M?
You from northern or southern part of Texas? I guess the biggest thing for me would be how important it is to be somewhat close to current friends and family. I felt good about both schools with Abilene being close to my home base of the dfw area and being able to come back to dallas for the final 2 years made it a huge draw, I really did feel good about my trip to kingsville though and really felt the warmth and kindness of the people I talked to and interviewed with. Made it feel like it could be a good place to concentrate atleast for years 1-3 then look to do somewhere new for year 4Still debating between two Texas ..... school. Anyone else in this situation?
I have kids and live in South. That 's my biggest problem. Logically, A&M is best fit for me, but I don't know why I am obsessed by Tech (Amarillo) all in my mind. Their facilities and their curriculum are so stimulating. Their rotation sites are abundant while A&M is a little limit.(correct me if I am wrong). Must decide this Fri. Any more ideas would be appreciated.
Is there a Facebook page for the people who accepted their offers? If so, please give me a link to it. It would be nice to get to know people who are planning to attend and the location they chose. 🙂 Good luck to anyone waiting to hear from the school!
Is there a Facebook page for the people who accepted their offers? If so, please give me a link to it. It would be nice to get to know people who are planning to attend and the location they chose. 🙂 Good luck to anyone waiting to hear from the school!
Congrats! heres the link to the group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/195584997317217/
I finally got into the school of my choice so I will be letting go of my spot.
So does anyone know what exactly happens during Pre-Orientation and when it starts and ends?
Pre-Orientation is only one day long. They go over what is expected from you, the curriculum, what life will be like, what to expect, how to prepare mentally and just give you and overall overview of the next four years. There's also a lot of stuff about professionalism. Then you'll come back a week ahead of the upperclassman and have a week long orientation. That's a good time to get to know everyone and play some sports at the rec center. I forget exactly what happens but it's kinda boring but informative.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be too late to go search for apartments in May?
I turned in my application for JS during pre-orientation and was able to get in which was at the end of May. The sooner you start looking the more options you will have.
Has anyone still on the waitlist received any calls today?
If they keep doing it the way they have been, it'll probably be tomorrow😱Has anyone still on the waitlist received any calls today?
I recieved an acceptance email/call today @4p
Do you mind sharing your stats?I recieved an acceptance email/call today @4p
3.45 GPA, 60 Pcat, and 2 years of tech experience. My interview wasn't bad but it also wasn't amazing. Hope this helps
It did, thank you🙂3.45 GPA, 60 Pcat, and 2 years of tech experience. My interview wasn't bad but it also wasn't amazing. Hope this helps
D
deleted584953
TEXAS A&M!!! Woop Woop, I am so excited!!! Can't wait to meet the rest of the class of 2018, see ya'll at orientation! =)))
Hey guys, I am writing to inform you guys that I just declined my spot at College Station this morning. I hope this opens up another opportunity to one of you. Good Luck!
I just got the admission offer call, I had an excellent interview in my opinion, 3.39 pharmcas gpa, 72 pcat, and CPhT with no experience, I was rank 40 on the kingsville waitlist and 74 overall when Dr. Sawyer "accidentally" told me hehe
You just gave me so much hope! I was number 47! (Dr. Sawyer told me by accident too lol) Do you think I have a chance?I just got the admission offer call, I had an excellent interview in my opinion, 3.39 pharmcas gpa, 72 pcat, and CPhT with no experience, I was rank 40 on the kingsville waitlist and 74 overall when Dr. Sawyer "accidentally" told me hehe
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah the way the gpas, pcats, and exp points have been sloping, you'll get the call too hehe
Well hopefully I see you in the fall 🙂 keeping my fingers crossed!yeah the way the gpas, pcats, and exp points have been sloping, you'll get the call too hehe

For those of you who "accidentally" got Dr. Sawyer to tell you what your position was on the waitlist, did you call him directly or email him? The admissions staff on the phone weren't able to tell me any information.
It was a mistake he made. He also corrected himself. Aren't you a bit late in the game to try this kind of trick?
It was a mistake he made. He also corrected himself. Aren't you a bit late in the game to try this kind of trick?
Not really a gimmicky "trick" I'm trying to play…. It is just pure curiosity. I'm sure other people reading may have same question too.
email hehe, I'm applying for Javelina Station after looking at the facebook google doc, hopefully they're still vacant and are good matchmakers LOL, looking at yelp and google maps, I see two Whataburgers and the whole fast food gang, but there doesn't appear to be a good Chinese buffet there, while there's like three good ones here in Houston, eating out everyday will be expensive though and hopefully the HEB and Walmart are good hehe
Fair warning, some of those other people reading work at the college.Not really a gimmicky "trick" I'm trying to play…. It is just pure curiosity. I'm sure other people reading may have same question too.
I haven't dropped my spot yet. I still have to take Anatomy and Physiology pre-reqs required for my top choice. I'm just waiting to start summer classes and make sure UMD is happy before I drop my spot at A&M. If everything goes as planned, my seat should open up in a week or two. Good luck!Waiting is getting harder and harder🙁 especially knowing that I'm so close/:
Thank you for keeping my hopes going!🙂I haven't dropped my spot yet. I still have to take Anatomy and Physiology pre-reqs required for my top choice. I'm just waiting to start summer classes and make sure UMD is happy before I drop my spot at A&M. If everything goes as planned, my seat should open up in a week or two. Good luck!
👍Thank you for keeping my hopes going!🙂
I got accepted! Finally the stress of waiting is over!:') I got my call this morning!😀![]()
Congratssss!!!! I knew you would get in!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! Now to start looking for apartments and all that good stuff! 🙂Congratssss!!!! I knew you would get in!!
I have an interview coming up at A&M pharmacy school. Does anyone on here know what questions they asked during the interview? like examples?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 61
- Views
- 14K




