You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Texas PT School Apps 2014-2015
Started by luxsit90
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
X
I am. The nerves are definitely already kicking in!Anyone else interviewing at UNTHSC this Friday?!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here!
It's a really laid back (20 minute) interveiw!! Good luck!!!
Lubbock! You? I've been emailing a few places and have friends in the area and they're going fast! I want to get a non-sketchy place before they run out of space.I will be. Which campus did you get assigned to after gross anatomy?
I got accepted to Lubbock campus too, gotta find a place to live. It would be nice if we can rent a house with 3-4 people.Lubbock! You? I've been emailing a few places and have friends in the area and they're going fast! I want to get a non-sketchy place before they run out of space.
I just got a summer lease for an apartment. I was afraid to wait any longer bc all the places I talked to said places were going fast. But once this ends I can get a places with classmates/friends for the fall and spring.I got accepted to Lubbock campus too, gotta find a place to live. It would be nice if we can rent a house with 3-4 people.
I just got a summer lease for an apartment. I was afraid to wait any longer bc all the places I talked to said places were going fast. But once this ends I can get a places with classmates/friends for the fall and spring.
I've also got a place on hold for the summer, (just waiting on some international student stuff to clear up) Which apartments are you at?
The Villages at Overton Park. It's right across the street from the main Tech campus. You?I've also got a place on hold for the summer, (just waiting on some international student stuff to clear up) Which apartments are you at?
If y'all are looking for a good graduate style apartments in Lubbock. Look up The Edge the are a little pricey if you live by yourself but they are 21 and older. Don't have to deal with all the undergrad nonsense and they are across the street from the HSC.
Hey fellow future classmates at Texas Tech! I was accepted into Odessa! I'm trying to start a Facebook group for the class of 2018 but it won't let me without adding anyone! So if you guys are interested let me know so we can add each other and get excited for May!
I'm in!Hey fellow future classmates at Texas Tech! I was accepted into Odessa! I'm trying to start a Facebook group for the class of 2018 but it won't let me without adding anyone! So if you guys are interested let me know so we can add each other and get excited for May!
Im in!Hey fellow future classmates at Texas Tech! I was accepted into Odessa! I'm trying to start a Facebook group for the class of 2018 but it won't let me without adding anyone! So if you guys are interested let me know so we can add each other and get excited for May!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Texas Tech DPT Class of 2018! I just created the fb page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593207014228540/
My name is Kristen, you can add me on fb so I can add you to the page =)
My name is Kristen, you can add me on fb so I can add you to the page =)
Hey Texas Tech DPT Class of 2018! I just created the fb page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593207014228540/
My name is Kristen, you can add me on fb so I can add you to the page =)
Hey Kristen, I Just requested to join: Kayla Maree 🙂
I was wondering the same thing from UNTHSC. I haven't yet either. A family member called me at 2 in the afternoon yesterday- when the phone rang I thought it might be UNT. Major let down!
Also, they've had bad weather in Ft. Worth so maybe it's slowed them down a bit? Even though we're still in the 2-4 week window it's hard to be patient!
Also, they've had bad weather in Ft. Worth so maybe it's slowed them down a bit? Even though we're still in the 2-4 week window it's hard to be patient!
Has anyone heard back from UNTHSC about acceptances?
I was wondering the same thing from UNTHSC. I haven't yet either. A family member called me at 2 in the afternoon yesterday- when the phone rang I thought it might be UNT. Major let down!
Also, they've had bad weather in Ft. Worth so maybe it's slowed them down a bit? Even though we're still in the 2-4 week window it's hard to be patient!
UNTHSC is also on spring break right now. That may have something to do with it? They contacted people from the first round of interviews exactly 5 weeks after but they said 2-4 weeks. So who knows! I'm on wait list from the first round... so I'm more than ready to hear back!