apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh I was waiting for your verdict; that's awkward 😶I struggle reading RDR and am waiting for apop's verdict.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh I was waiting for your verdict; that's awkward 😶I struggle reading RDR and am waiting for apop's verdict.
(This is about as much as I can channel samac lol)IMO this thread needs moar posts from players not named BK, JJJ, Clem, dya, AM, or SAR. Myself included lol
Why JJJ?I'm gonna go with
vote JJJ
If i was going to take a bet with as much info as we have atm. I'm not feeling strong vibes anywhere yet though
I knew you were gonna say that lolapop is town
I don’t think they’re voting me right now otherwise.
...What?Oh I was waiting for your verdict; that's awkward 😶
We do love to make people a secret third thingNote that any town read can really be interpreted as a "not wolf" read. This is SDN. There are probably flying pumpkins or purple goos or five jesters or something.
She hasn't even posted anything.Apologies I've had a crazy marmoset filled work day 😪,
I am definitely trying to get a feel and understand everyone's reads at this time. From what I can understand from SARs question about JJJ, are they playing differently than normal? Is that why there is suspicion? I'd also like to ask about the Katie vote as well, she's a strong player from what I can tell and I'm curious as to why that was thrown out so early.
I will reread the thread as well once im home!
She hasn't even posted anything.
That's a bunch of people who I know posted but didn't leave an impression for me hm hmmmmmmmbasille
CeeGee14
beans2020
genny
moonstermash
apoptosis
readdeadrobin
chilly_md
These folks have also made posts, to my memory. Let's see if we can feel any kind of way about them.
There are no joke votes from me.Yeah my main confusion lies there. I did a quick read and I didnt see her post (initially thought i missed it) even as a joke vote that seems like a throwaway vote unless the voter knows something
Is this out of everyone who ppsted or out of JJJ list?If I had to name one person that's posted as a wolf, It'd prob be genny. She's barely posted though
A joke...What?
Ah okay. Do you actually have a read on her yet though?A joke
Can I get any impressions from you miss apop fella?Is sar post restricted?
Ur moving up to the top town spotapoptosis is just about a dead null read. Their posts are one-liners so far, and they just barely scratch the surface of sorting Day 1. That's okay, traveling can take priority.
reddeadrobin might be a tick below null, because their posts are very similar but entirely non game-relevant so far.
HmmmmmmmYeet beans
The read on dya kinda pings me. I'm nott sure what is "bold for a wolf" re: dya's treatment of AM? It feels more like meta/NAI to me.
I also think the "progression" on JJJ feels off. Partly I'm not clear on what beans had read as of the first post - I feel like JJJ had some meaty posts prior to that - but I also know not everyone catches up before they post, so this point is weaker.
(Caveat that JJJ's content would feel more readable if he wasn't JJJ, lol.)
As it happens, this could stand to be reconciled. Credit to BK for me noticing.[about beans]
I also think the "progression" on JJJ feels off. Partly I'm not clear on what beans had read as of the first post - I feel like JJJ had some meaty posts prior to that - but I also know not everyone catches up before they post, so this point is weaker.
oh dear. this is just a ranking of high vs. low posters. jjj, are you woofin?Animal Midwife
apoptosis
ClemJ
dyachei
SAR
moonstermash
Black Kat
basille
katiemcat
Alex
chilly
CeeGee
beans
genny
reddeadrobin
Something like this. The names within groups are not in any order. Confidence remains low, and I doubt I am right about all of this.
He is too entretaining pls proteccI would like the thread to know that I posted this from my bed. Sometimes I act out and verbalize posts as I write them. I flailed and thrashed in my bed to act out a samac post.
I didn't like this ªI'm gonna go with
vote JJJ
If i was going to take a bet with as much info as we have atm. I'm not feeling strong vibes anywhere yet though
That's not exactly true, but it's approximately true. That orange group has now made one game-relevant post (you just made it).oh dear. this is just a ranking of high vs. low posters. jjj, are you woofin?
what about village vibes. who's definitely on your not-yeet listIf i was going to take a bet with as much info as we have atm. I'm not feeling strong vibes anywhere yet though
Meaty posts /= readable posts necessarily. I'm using readability partly as a measure of confidence in my own ability to be correct, and my confidence on you D1 is low.As it happens, this could stand to be reconciled. Credit to BK for me noticing.
Are katie and Alex neutral cuz they havent posted?Animal Midwife
apoptosis
ClemJ
dyachei
SAR
moonstermash
Black Kat
basille
katiemcat
Alex
chilly
CeeGee
beans
genny
reddeadrobin
Something like this. The names within groups are not in any order. Confidence remains low, and I doubt I am right about all of this.
what kind of marmoset?crazy marmoset filled work day
I will do this when I'm not on mobile, pulling quotes is a pain otherwise tbhHmmmmmmm
I dont know where to put u with this
Could you please elaborate on your read of JJJ progression? If you haven't already ofc
Do you have some insight on JJJ playstyle? I see a bunch of people quite weary of him and I scaredMeaty posts /= readable posts necessarily. I'm using readability partly as a measure of confidence in my own ability to be correct, and my confidence on you D1 is low.
out of everyone that has posted.Is this out of everyone who ppsted or out of JJJ list?
i would still be wary of him, he's a good player and can look towny when he's notDo you have some insight on JJJ playstyle? I see a bunch of people quite weary of him and I scared
Remember that the "places" don't mean anything. There are just three groups, and everyone within them is a blob.Are katie and Alex neutral cuz they havent posted?
Why apops vote on you made her go up many places?
Could you clarify what you meant by beans' progression on me?Meaty posts /= readable posts necessarily. I'm using readability partly as a measure of confidence in my own ability to be correct, and my confidence on you D1 is low.
I'm giving my first lecture of the semester for two classes today. Freedom is over.Sorry I've been quiet friends, we started classes back today so I've been at school ðŸ˜
Well, I'll say he's very experienced and a good wolf, especially on D1 when he can lean into his playstyle (friendly, high-posting, "coaching" at times) to seem towny and pocket people. He's also a good villager, though, and often much easier to read after a night or two 😉Do you have some insight on JJJ playstyle? I see a bunch of people quite weary of him and I scared
from my experience, JJJ has a lot of threadpull as both village and wolf, and is good at replicating his village tone. his immediate TR of apop following her vote for him really pings me, plus his reads list is just overcooked spaghetti (see if anything sticks to the wall).Do you have some insight on JJJ playstyle?
I'm probably the closest to that.Also if I recall correctly there was someone who knew how to read Ceegee but cant remember who
It's just two people missing now.I want to try and generate more content once classes are done for the day. I was hoping to hold off on voting until some of the people who haven't checked in get here
Again, I will do this when I'm not on mobile. It will probably be a couple hours from now, at leastCould you clarify what you meant by beans' progression on me?
Katie and Alex?It's just two people missing now.
Yes.Katie and Alex?
That was my nickname in high schoolapoptosis is just about a dead null read. Their posts are one-liners so far, and they just barely scratch the surface of sorting Day 1. That's okay, traveling can take priority.
reddeadrobin might be a tick below null, because their posts are very similar but entirely non game-relevant so far.
I cooked that reads list al dente. Refine your pallet, gennifer.his reads list is just overcooked spaghetti
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.