-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - dya, apop, beans, CG
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
11/16
Leading: @beans2020 and @Jagged Jimmy Jay
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (2.25 hours)
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - dya, apop, beans, CG
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
11/16
Leading: @beans2020 and @Jagged Jimmy Jay
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (2.25 hours)
I think her slot's been treated weirdly and want to see what she does when she comes back. That should be happening soon.Also, @Animal Midwife. Any reason you're still holding your Katie vote?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - dya, apop, beans, CG
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
11/16
Leading: @beans2020 and @Jagged Jimmy Jay
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (2.25 hours)
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I'm not particularly ready to vote on AM, she usually pings me as either bbge or not pretty early on, but I think I'll need some time to watch a little more.Hey @reddeadrobin - I'd be interested in any thoughts you have on this game. Anyone you want to vote? Anyone you wouldn't vote?
Same with JJJ, even though his vote should be considered Jay on Jay violence 🫠
I've not played with Chilly, Alex, or Basille so I'll tentatively put them in my IDK pile
I don't know, Moon how are you feeling?
FWIW, I couldn't find any tie rules...
Oh good, thanks for giving me an opportunity to say this publicly:FWIW, I couldn't find any tie rules...
Me said:huh, look at that...
I wonder what will happen?![]()
Eh, I'm feeling alright. I still feel best voting beans, but the JJJ votes are fine enough (but I'm always nervous JJJ's a wolf when he's not in trouble and town when he is lol). If I had to vote elsewhere, I might go apop (or basille if she didn't have newb armor tbh). The post-restriction on SAR kinda has me scratching my head on mech, but IDK if that's alignment indicative for her.I'm not particularly ready to vote on AM, she usually pings me as either bbge or not pretty early on, but I think I'll need some time to watch a little more.
Same with JJJ, even though his vote should be considered Jay on Jay violence 🫠
I've not played with Chilly, Alex, or Basille so I'll tentatively put them in my IDK pile
I don't know, Moon how are you feeling?
Bbge = ... babygirl energy??
I do see where your thoughts on me are coming from. If it helps explain things at all, the first post was after I skimmed the first page of the thread. It all looked like playful banter - I didn't realize that some of what dya and JJJ were saying was actually more serious stuff (re: dya's read on AM).@beans2020 Do you have any more specific thoughts about my case, or anyone else's sus of you?
The second post came after reading JJJ's discussion with Kat overnight and looking back at what dya had said on page 1.
I don't recall other people's specific sus of me other than me not having more fleshed out reads, which I wouldn't say I ever have in early D1, especially not when I am busy irl
Yes, when I am back on my computerCould you point out the loose posts that you feel are outside of her wolf range?
I feel bad voting for him because he doesn't play with us very oftenSo you wouldn't be voting for Jay if not self-prez? I got a different impression from your readslist.
Wow, this is far more than I'm used to from you on D1. Could you explain what you mean by Jay on Jay violence? And why I was brought up as a vote candidate?I'm not particularly ready to vote on AM, she usually pings me as either bbge or not pretty early on, but I think I'll need some time to watch a little more.
Same with JJJ, even though his vote should be considered Jay on Jay violence 🫠
I've not played with Chilly, Alex, or Basille so I'll tentatively put them in my IDK pile
I don't know, Moon how are you feeling?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
bbge = big bad evil guy but i like babygirl energy betterEh, I'm feeling alright. I still feel best voting beans, but the JJJ votes are fine enough (but I'm always nervous JJJ's a wolf when he's not in trouble and town when he is lol). If I had to vote elsewhere, I might go apop (or basille if she didn't have newb armor tbh). The post-restriction on SAR kinda has me scratching my head on mech, but IDK if that's alignment indicative for her.
Bbge = ... babygirl energy??
Okay. You also said you'd be open to wagoning others and "hearing out other arguments." Did you have anyone in mind when you said that?I feel bad voting for him because he doesn't play with us very often![]()
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
He's Jay and I am also Jay, hence Jay on Jay violence.Wow, this is far more than I'm used to from you on D1. Could you explain what you mean by Jay on Jay violence? And why I was brought up as a vote candidate?
I was answering Moon's question of who I wasn't ready to vote for, you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you also Jay?He's Jay and I am also Jay, hence Jay on Jay violence.
I was answering Moon's question of who I wasn't ready to vote for, you.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
My internet nickname is Jaybird, shortened to JayWhy are you also Jay?
Some of the RDR quotes:Yes, when I am back on my computer
That’s what it means on the Doritos bags
We do love to make people a secret third thing
I'd say the things she's been posting over the past few minutes are good examples too. These are all fluffy posts, but they don't feel like they have any kind of agenda behind them. Like she's not trying to mimic her village self. I think that's what I mean by "loose".That was my nickname in high school
basille
Full Member
Sorry doing my best to keep a float after a busy day and catch up on the conversation, I am a bit whelmed.
Currently still trying to get a feel on everything, this is my second game on this forum (the first being the noob one) and I dont have much werewolf experience prior. Maybe I missed it but I am curious as to the solo votes that remain, and want to hear more on the Katie, ADR, and apop votes. I dont know how most have you played in the past so I dont have that solid frame of reference but I do like JJJs solving and Beans breakdown and thoughts and am hesitant to hop on either wagon.
Currently still trying to get a feel on everything, this is my second game on this forum (the first being the noob one) and I dont have much werewolf experience prior. Maybe I missed it but I am curious as to the solo votes that remain, and want to hear more on the Katie, ADR, and apop votes. I dont know how most have you played in the past so I dont have that solid frame of reference but I do like JJJs solving and Beans breakdown and thoughts and am hesitant to hop on either wagon.
Preferably SAR or genny. However, if people have someone else they are sus of and would be willing to send over instead of me, I am fine with moving to them.Okay. You also said you'd be open to wagoning others and "hearing out other arguments." Did you have anyone in mind when you said that?
Welcome back! You're doing great.Sorry doing my best to keep a float after a busy day and catch up on the conversation, I am a bit whelmed.
Currently still trying to get a feel on everything, this is my second game on this forum (the first being the noob one) and I dont have much werewolf experience prior. Maybe I missed it but I am curious as to the solo votes that remain, and want to hear more on the Katie, ADR, and apop votes. I dont know how most have you played in the past so I dont have that solid frame of reference but I do like JJJs solving and Beans breakdown and thoughts and am hesitant to hop on either wagon.
Beans breakdown was worth the wait. Have to cross check some deets but seems like a legit recap
basille
Full Member
Preferably SAR or genny. However, if people have someone else they are sus of and would be willing to send over instead of me, I am fine with moving to them.
I have seen a few posts that mention how suspicious Genny is currently being. How is their current play style so different than how they would play villager?
basille
Full Member
Trying very hard to use my last brain cell to get involved!Hi chat what are we up to
Also I would like to hear your thoughts Black Kat, reading through your posts here I haven't seen your analysis yet but maybe I missed it
Black Kat
Im smol
I havent made a full on reads list but I:ve sprinkled them throughtTrying very hard to use my last brain cell to get involved!
Also I would like to hear your thoughts Black Kat, reading through your posts here I haven't seen your analysis yet but maybe I missed it
I wouldnt yeet Clem, SAR, JJJ, AM and dya
I feel fine bout monster,
Feel not fine about apop mostly cuz she isn't noticing me but reacts to other stuff like apop pls
I know Im missing people but hav a hard time remembering who is who from the lowpostersss
1h30Ill be back reading and skipping long posts
T-30 min right?
they're going to say that no one can ever really read me, but usually i'm more helpful as a villager.I have seen a few posts that mention how suspicious Genny is currently being. How is their current play style so different than how they would play villager?
Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - dya, apop, beans, CG
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
11/16
Leading: @beans2020 and @Jagged Jimmy Jay
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (<1.5 hours)
SAR ()
JJJ (4) - dya, apop, beans, CG
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
11/16
Leading: @beans2020 and @Jagged Jimmy Jay
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (<1.5 hours)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And you don't want to vote for Jay because of this?My internet nickname is Jaybird, shortened to Jay
Kava my beloved🍋🍋🍋🍋
🍵🍵🍵🍵
Enjoy it while it lasts 😂Well, I'm sorry that this is what's brought it out but I'm feeling good about the effort.
Black Kat
Im smol
Bookmarked ty@Black Kat @Jagged Jimmy Jay
So, beans' progression on JJJ and dya so far is just two comments, but in the context of the thread they ping me.
(Caveat that this argumentiswas a weaker point of sus on beans because itreliesrelied on knowing/assuming how much beans had read at each comment, which I didn't ask about because wolves can just lie, tbh. However, the parts about dya are new thoughts I had while writing this, and in combination with the JJJ thoughts, I like this argument more.)
Comment the first:
This just doesn't feel like an accurate assessment of JJJ's play up to that point - or dya's, for that matter. Even if we assume beans had only read pg1 (the only page dya posted on by then), both of them had a decent mix of seriousness, with JJJ's being more obvious (/wordy) IMO. And certainly by this point on pg3 JJJ had demonstrated additional seriousness. So lumping them both together and not giving reads feels like beans either 1) hasn't read or 2) is dodging the question, tbh.
(I was originally planning to quote some JJJ/dya posts to fully make my point, but it feels like overkill tbh. I can if people really need me to, though.)
Comment the second:
So, possibly beans wasn't fully caught up as of the first comment? I'm not exactly sure what she means by "all the overnight stuff - everything between her initial read and this update? More?
However, I would argue that JJJ's first serious comment was post 19 (made clear by his follow-up in post 26), so unless she'd barely read the thread at all when she gave her initial impression (something I would expect her to note), I figure she probably would have seen at least those.
To be fair, are there certain segments of the game that, had beans solely read them, JJJ would seem like he was mostly just having fun/being silly? Perhaps, especially on pg2 around when beans was first posting. But those parts of the game don't really overlap with when dya had posted, and again I would have expected beans to note if she hadn't read a significant portion of the game or was reading more idiosyncratically when she first talked about them, IDK.
(I'll also reiterate quickly that I'm not sure what about dya's treatment of AM would be a bold move for a wolf? IMO that last bit feels like stretching to make a townread for something NAI.)
Another bookmarkAM - Current village lean. I feel like I'm seeing solvey AM. To be fair I don't think I've ever played with wolf!AM so this is certainly something to re-evaluate as needed, but for the moment I feel okay about her.
basille - Neutral. Nothing AI at this point in time. I am hesitant to vote for her because it feels cruel to D1 vote out a noob, but I am squinting at her. I also am trying to take into account that she may just be overwhelmed as this game is a lot more post-heavy than the noob game was, so I want to give her some time to get her footing.
apop - Village lean (maybe not as strong as AM). I agree overall with the take that she wouldn't throw a vote on JJJ as a wolf. I also think she would have made more of an effort to appear "solvey" if she was a wolf. She hasn't posted a lot, but everything she has posted feels like busy villager.
CG - Neutral. I don't feel confident giving her a village lean right now but she also hasn't posted anything inherently wolfy. She does get village points for some of the questions she's been asking and for not immediately jumping onto my wagon - I'm pretty sure I've seen wolf!CG hop onto convenient wagons like that before (but correct me if I'm wrong).
Clem - Village lean for now at least. I feel like he's been very helpful/solvey to an extent that I don't normally see with him in early game. I don't think that's wolfy. I liked his questions to dya and to JJJ (namely about JJJ's townread on clem) - those both felt villagey to me.
Katie - Neutral. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her with so few posts to go off of. I would like to develop this read more when she gets the chance to post.
dyachei - Neutral. I know I started with them as a village lean, but some of their posts this afternoon made me squint a little bit. (Namely the interaction with Kat and the voting with apop for JJJ but they seem to be somewhat scumleaning apop?) I don't think I'd be wanting to vote here today, but it is worth noting.
genny - Slight scumlean. I do think there is a wolf on my wagon and I don't love how genny voted for me without much explanation (if any?) as to why. I don't disagree with her on her JJJ read though which is making me feel very conflicted.
SAR - Scumlean, again because of the "wolf on my wagon" reasoning. I don't think clem and moon are wolfing here, which leaves me with SAR and genny. I am curious about SAR's apparent post restriction and would love to know more about that.
JJJ - Scumlean. I know I was townreading him earlier. But watching his progression through the day is freaking me out because it is so similar to his D1 in the game we played together where he was a wolf. Namely, the vote on RDR is making me squint - it felt like it didn't have much reasoning to it and like an easy vote.
moon - Village lean. I feel like her vote on me is genuine and she is trying to solve. She seems similar to other games where I've seen village!moon.
Alex - Neutral. Very similar to Katie. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her at this time.
Black Kat - Village lean. I like her questioning and solving - it all feels very genuine. I have had the pleasure of wolfing with Kat previously and she does not feel like a wolf in this game.
Chilly - I don't want to vote here today for similar reasons as basille. I'm getting vibes of noob that is trying but is a bit lost in the sauce. I would say I am village leaning Chilly more than basille at this point.
RDR - So far she's mostly been fluffposting which is NAI for RDR. However, she does feel loose (if that makes sense?) in a way that I associate with her being village. This read may change once she's done traveling and we get more posts from her.
1.5 hours I thinkIll be back reading and skipping long posts
T-30 min right?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
No, I said his vote for me should be considered Jay on Jay violence. I'm not ready to vote for him because I haven't caught a vibe yet and I don't really want to spaghetti a vote this game.And you don't want to vote for Jay because of this?
Concerns about beans:
- Suspicion and vote for me is branded as though it has substantive reasoning when it could easily just be to protect herself in the tally.
- Assertion that my robin vote isn't well-founded is true -- but nobody has placed a well-founded vote for anyone in this game, perhaps apart from votes for me (because I have by far the most material to criticize). There can be no well-founded vote; the game has very little to work with.
Will allow beans time to respond.
- Suspicion and vote for me is branded as though it has substantive reasoning when it could easily just be to protect herself in the tally.
- Assertion that my robin vote isn't well-founded is true -- but nobody has placed a well-founded vote for anyone in this game, perhaps apart from votes for me (because I have by far the most material to criticize). There can be no well-founded vote; the game has very little to work with.
Will allow beans time to respond.
This is not a full rescission of the beans vote but am acknowledgement they've posted enough stuff now that I can make a more educated read when I have time and energy to do so
Currently in office hours, will participate in game as long as time permits
genny - Slight scumlean. I do think there is a wolf on my wagon and I don't love how genny voted for me without much explanation (if any?) as to why. I don't disagree with her on her JJJ read though which is making me feel very conflicted.
you like my read on jjj, but you want to hop off the jjj vote and go for me instead?Preferably SAR or genny.
There are 8+ pages. Of course there can be. Be positive JayThere can be no well-founded vote
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
You should drink a hot dr pepper for your death sicknessKava my beloved
2 of them are meThere are 8+ pages. Of course there can be. Be positive Jay
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Why do kat and jjj feel paired
Black Kat
Im smol
I dont know maths1h30
Cool Ill finish working and come back, I was rushiiing
Pastor Clem I wanna hear u out
Because it would kill me and put me out of my misery?You should drink a hot dr pepper for your death sickness
do they?Why do kat and jjj feel paired
Never eliminate apoptosis
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K