Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She did already mention itThen how did you already know I didn't move my vote during that timeframe?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She did already mention itThen how did you already know I didn't move my vote during that timeframe?
I wouldn't have made up a whole list of reasons why I was sus of you to protect myself. I would have just voted you for "self prez".Concerns about beans:
- Suspicion and vote for me is branded as though it has substantive reasoning when it could easily just be to protect herself in the tally.
- Assertion that my robin vote isn't well-founded is true -- but nobody has placed a well-founded vote for anyone in this game, perhaps apart from votes for me (because I have by far the most material to criticize). There can be no well-founded vote; the game has very little to work with.
Will allow beans time to respond.
IM SORRY
Get well soon plsSometimes I just click into a game for whatever reason
In this case yes it's partly because I'm very sick
Why do I have a vote and I haven’t even read the game yet lmfoaooo
Like this is a clear progression, no?You’ve sat on me for almost 24 hours …..? Without a single post from me……..?
Bc immediately after I entered the thread and saw I had a vote I opened your iso to see when lolThen how did you already know I didn't move my vote during that timeframe?
What's wrong with my vote?The truth
I'd love toGet well soon pls
Feels like theyre kinda coordinating at arms' lengthWhatcha seeing?
No, I could have voted any number of people in between.Like this is a clear progression, no?
I’ve given plenty of those things, but I am still attached to reality.Jay why are you so nihilist about this game
Where's the pep and cheerleading my friend
🧐🧐🧐🧐If I had to name one person that's posted as a wolf, It'd prob be genny. She's barely posted though
you have never been able to read me.unvote
vote: genny
I will vote beans to save jjj
Do you town read RDR?I wouldn't have made up a whole list of reasons why I was sus of you to protect myself. I would have just voted you for "self prez".
And yes, a lot of votes on D1 are not super well founded - however it concerns me that there has been no re evaluation after more posts from RDR and other posts from players who weren't really around much when you first voted. I guess I don't see why RDR is so much more suspicious than everyone else at this point in time. It just feels very similar to when wolf!JJJ voted me out in halloween.
But the key thing is no one else did. She didn't claim anything similar for dy's despite that existing even longer than mine.She did already mention it
UhhhhhhhhhhhhhhUnvote SAR
Vote reddeadrobin
make a read independent of clem who has never been able to read me?Hmmm
I think clem is town
Clem thinks dya is mafia
Dya was on Jay with me but has now moved
What do
Show me.Bc immediately after I entered the thread and saw I had a vote I opened your iso to see when lol
You’re barking up the wrong tree gf
Reading is for nerdsNot me realizing I forgot to watch the game thread
If you want to waste your vote be my guestBut the key thing is no one else did. She didn't claim anything similar for dy's despite that existing even longer than mine.
who is this regarding?But the key thing is no one else did. She didn't claim anything similar for dy's despite that existing even longer than mine.
Can I get ur opinion on AM and dya pls?Feels like theyre kinda coordinating at arms' length
Jay early trs kat
I vote Jay
Kat votes me
Who is? And why keep voting RDR then?RDR is not my top suspect.
If this doesn’t change I understand the vote rn igAnimal Midwife
apoptosis
ClemJ
dyachei
SAR
moonstermash
Black Kat
basille
katiemcat
Alex
chilly
CeeGee
beans
genny
reddeadrobin
Something like this. The names within groups are not in any order. Confidence remains low, and I doubt I am right about all of this.
Right now? Yes.Do you town read RDR?
RDR is not my top suspect.
Unvote RDRUhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
In response to Katie hyperreacting about a single vote on her.who is this regarding?
What changed from you voting JJJ earlier?unvote
vote: genny
I will vote beans to save jjj
Why?Right now? Yes.
If RDR is not your top suspect, why are you voting for her?
oh she's been pinging me tonightIn response to Katie hyperreacting about a single vote on her.
Thank u I was about to do thatUnoficial Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (3) - apop, beans, CG
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (3) - moon, SAR, genny
apop (1) - Black Kat
dya (1) - Clem
genny (1) - dya
11/16, >1 hour left!
Ooh I struck a nerve!Unvote RDR
Vote katie
I v read him now and had time to think about where I wanted my vote to landWhat changed from you voting JJJ earlier?
Whats it's function now for u?Why?
Votes have more functions than eliminating people
You implied that I shouldn't have placed that vote, but I don't really believe that there is a reason I shouldn't have placed that vote. You know more about RDR than I know.Ooh I struck a nerve!
Am probs townCan I get ur opinion on AM and dya pls?
And rdr most importantly
Nonsense. I am tied for the poll lead with someone who isn't you.JJJ sussing low hanging fruit and taking an opportunity seeing me get pushback hmm yes?
From RDR, not really. From beans, maybe. From katie, maybe. They interacted with that vote.Whats it's function now for u?
Did you get anything from her post?
Ok if we’re just gonna vote me out for no reason pls just go ahead and I won’t bother catching up I’m exhausted and trying to read and I’m just getting punished for itoh she's been pinging me tonight
am i currently voting you?Ok if we’re just gonna vote me out for no reason pls just go ahead and I won’t bother catching up I’m exhausted and trying to read and I’m just getting punished for it
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.