You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Blake Kat
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
CONGRATSWOOOO! Miraculously, all of my classmates took the exam today and no one needed a make-up exam, so I got my grade back! I passed and that's ALL THAT MATTERS AT THIS POINT.
And good luck with everything @katiemcat
Black Kat
Im smol
Angy posted before finishing
Please take care! Dont push yourself <3
i feel like I always catch wolf reads like this. there's something about my early process that just bothers people.
I'm certainly not floating by, I am working to make reads. But I will say I find it more valuable to find villagers than wolves
I'm certainly not floating by, I am working to make reads. But I will say I find it more valuable to find villagers than wolves
Black Kat
Im smol
I dont think you are not working to solve the game, I just think you are relying on other people moving the game for youi feel like I always catch wolf reads like this. there's something about my early process that just bothers people.
I'm certainly not floating by, I am working to make reads. But I will say I find it more valuable to find villagers than wolves
Or that's what I feel you are approaching end of day as
not everyone has to move the game forward. This is how I play.I dont think you are not working to solve the game, I just think you are relying on other people moving the game for you
Or that's what I feel you are approaching end of day as
Black Kat
Im smol
idk what to make of beans. If you want others to look at I've mentioned a few - apop and gennyLike if everyone is pushing beans and you sort of disagree but also dont give options nor answer my question on who should we talk about besides beans, it does feel like you are just passing by and ok with the consensus being in a place u dont agree with
Black Kat
Im smol
Nice thank you very muchidk what to make of beans. If you want others to look at I've mentioned a few - apop and genny
Black Kat
Im smol
Also can I ask again about your village reads? I know it's been mentioned before but I cant recall and ISO is terriblei feel like I always catch wolf reads like this. there's something about my early process that just bothers people.
I'm certainly not floating by, I am working to make reads. But I will say I find it more valuable to find villagers than wolves
AM is middling v right now. You and moonster are light v. JJJ should probably be light v, but I respect his wolf game a lot.Also can I ask again about your village reads? I know it's been mentioned before but I cant recall and ISO is terrible
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chilly might be a light v as well, I think he's coming at this game in a way I expect a new player to
FYI--I am not a stickler for unvoting. I cannot guarantee how @kaydubs feels about it though.
I am certain that dubZ feels nothing about it 😉
Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (2) - dya, apop
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
9/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @beans2020 , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (4.25 hours)
SAR ()
JJJ (2) - dya, apop
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
9/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @beans2020 , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (4.25 hours)
ok but you're voting with apop for jjj right now.idk what to make of beans. If you want others to look at I've mentioned a few - apop and genny
🧿ok but you're voting with apop for jjj right now.
what does this mean
AM, do you require assistance from Sporty?
I wanted to use the discord eyes but I forgot where it was on SDN.what does this mean
Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (2) - dya, apop
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
9/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @beans2020 , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (4.25 hours)
*Modly Announcement*
I'm gonna be at a taekwondo class until 8:45ish EDT, and Moderator of the Year kaydubs is busy tonight. So it would behoove you hooligans to track vote counts on your own 😉
In a related note, it's possible that Night 1 opening may be delayed.
@Black Kat @Jagged Jimmy Jay
So, beans' progression on JJJ and dya so far is just two comments, but in the context of the thread they ping me.
Comment the first:
(I was originally planning to quote some JJJ/dya posts to fully make my point, but it feels like overkill tbh. I can if people really need me to, though.)
Comment the second:
However, I would argue that JJJ's first serious comment was post 19 (made clear by his follow-up in post 26), so unless she'd barely read the thread at all when she gave her initial impression (something I would expect her to note), I figure she probably would have seen at least those.
To be fair, are there certain segments of the game that, had beans solely read them, JJJ would seem like he was mostly just having fun/being silly? Perhaps, especially on pg2 around when beans was first posting. But those parts of the game don't really overlap with when dya had posted, and again I would have expected beans to note if she hadn't read a significant portion of the game or was reading more idiosyncratically when she first talked about them, IDK.
(I'll also reiterate quickly that I'm not sure what about dya's treatment of AM would be a bold move for a wolf? IMO that last bit feels like stretching to make a townread for something NAI.)
So, beans' progression on JJJ and dya so far is just two comments, but in the context of the thread they ping me.
(Caveat that this argument is was a weaker point of sus on beans because it relies relied on knowing/assuming how much beans had read at each comment, which I didn't ask about because wolves can just lie, tbh. However, the parts about dya are new thoughts I had while writing this, and in combination with the JJJ thoughts, I like this argument more.)
Comment the first:
This just doesn't feel like an accurate assessment of JJJ's play up to that point - or dya's, for that matter. Even if we assume beans had only read pg1 (the only page dya posted on by then), both of them had a decent mix of seriousness, with JJJ's being more obvious (/wordy) IMO. And certainly by this point on pg3 JJJ had demonstrated additional seriousness. So lumping them both together and not giving reads feels like beans either 1) hasn't read or 2) is dodging the question, tbh.I don't think anything they've done is super affiliation indicative tbh...they read as just having fun to me right now
(I was originally planning to quote some JJJ/dya posts to fully make my point, but it feels like overkill tbh. I can if people really need me to, though.)
Comment the second:
So, possibly beans wasn't fully caught up as of the first comment? I'm not exactly sure what she means by "all the overnight stuff - everything between her initial read and this update? More?ok, slight update to this now that I finished reading all the overnight stuff - I do see evidence of JJJ trying to solve (or potentially trying to look like he's solving), however I do not feel confident trying to give a read on him given that I have only played with him one time and I was misyeeted D1 in that game so I am reserving judgement for now. (Let it be known in that game I was village reading him and then he was a wolf oopsie).
I don't really have anything to add for dya. The early AM read thing is interesting and I think I may be cautiously village leaning them for that because that seems like a bold move for a wolf.
However, I would argue that JJJ's first serious comment was post 19 (made clear by his follow-up in post 26), so unless she'd barely read the thread at all when she gave her initial impression (something I would expect her to note), I figure she probably would have seen at least those.
To be fair, are there certain segments of the game that, had beans solely read them, JJJ would seem like he was mostly just having fun/being silly? Perhaps, especially on pg2 around when beans was first posting. But those parts of the game don't really overlap with when dya had posted, and again I would have expected beans to note if she hadn't read a significant portion of the game or was reading more idiosyncratically when she first talked about them, IDK.
(I'll also reiterate quickly that I'm not sure what about dya's treatment of AM would be a bold move for a wolf? IMO that last bit feels like stretching to make a townread for something NAI.)
@CeeGee14 as well since you were wondering why people were pinged by beans. IDK about everyone else, but here's my reasons. (IIRC SAR was concerned with filler/fluff-posting, too.)@Black Kat @Jagged Jimmy Jay
So, beans' progression on JJJ and dya so far is just two comments, but in the context of the thread they ping me.
(Caveat that this argumentiswas a weaker point of sus on beans because itreliesrelied on knowing/assuming how much beans had read at each comment, which I didn't ask about because wolves can just lie, tbh. However, the parts about dya are new thoughts I had while writing this, and in combination with the JJJ thoughts, I like this argument more.)
Comment the first:
This just doesn't feel like an accurate assessment of JJJ's play up to that point - or dya's, for that matter. Even if we assume beans had only read pg1 (the only page dya posted on by then), both of them had a decent mix of seriousness, with JJJ's being more obvious (/wordy) IMO. And certainly by this point on pg3 JJJ had demonstrated additional seriousness. So lumping them both together and not giving reads feels like beans either 1) hasn't read or 2) is dodging the question, tbh.
(I was originally planning to quote some JJJ/dya posts to fully make my point, but it feels like overkill tbh. I can if people really need me to, though.)
Comment the second:
So, possibly beans wasn't fully caught up as of the first comment? I'm not exactly sure what she means by "all the overnight stuff - everything between her initial read and this update? More?
However, I would argue that JJJ's first serious comment was post 19 (made clear by his follow-up in post 26), so unless she'd barely read the thread at all when she gave her initial impression (something I would expect her to note), I figure she probably would have seen at least those.
To be fair, are there certain segments of the game that, had beans solely read them, JJJ would seem like he was mostly just having fun/being silly? Perhaps, especially on pg2 around when beans was first posting. But those parts of the game don't really overlap with when dya had posted, and again I would have expected beans to note if she hadn't read a significant portion of the game or was reading more idiosyncratically when she first talked about them, IDK.
(I'll also reiterate quickly that I'm not sure what about dya's treatment of AM would be a bold move for a wolf? IMO that last bit feels like stretching to make a townread for something NAI.)
i think i know what beans means by a bold move. but the interesting part of that to me is the assumption that AM is village - it kind of reads like tmi.I'll also reiterate quickly that I'm not sure what about dya's treatment of AM would be a bold move for a wolf?
By 15 minutes!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
> should probably be light vAM is middling v right now. You and moonster are light v. JJJ should probably be light v, but I respect his wolf game a lot.
> voting for him
Do you have any specific names in mind? And do those names change depending on beans's affiliation?more like she did something that is classically wolfy (as wolf or villager) and people are going to jump on it to seem villagery. I don't know that I think beans is v. I really don't know if I think they're a wolf, either. But I do know this is the kind of wagon where I'd expect at least 1 wolf on it.
But you're not voting for someone on the wagonmore like she did something that is classically wolfy (as wolf or villager) and people are going to jump on it to seem villagery. I don't know that I think beans is v. I really don't know if I think they're a wolf, either. But I do know this is the kind of wagon where I'd expect at least 1 wolf on it.
Why?
Oh God. It's this the rare tryhard Clem gracing my presence?
Oh God. It's this the rare tryhard Clem gracing my presence?
Hmm, if dya is right that a wolf was voting beans at this point, one of my reads/vibes of SAR, genny, Clem, and Black Kat is wrong tbh. 🤔Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (2) - dya, apop
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (5) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem, Black Kat
9/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: RDR, chilly, Alex, beans, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (<5 hours)
Also, I don't feel great about JJJ leaving his vote on RDR like this. IDK if I feel like he's made enough effort to engage her or get others to talk about her to feel like he's trying to develop the read. I mean, I can't argue against her being in the POE, but as a vote it feels the most disconnected/low-impact/safe on the board right now.
I'm deathly sickOh God. It's this the rare tryhard Clem gracing my presence?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Hi KatI think we still have some room to explore
Hmmmmmm
Not sure if I agree with apop read she was/is busy so the activity might be NAI
I have a faint memory of beans leaving some kind of read but the UI changed and I dont know how to ISO 🙁 Will try again later
@reddeadrobin hi
AM - Current village lean. I feel like I'm seeing solvey AM. To be fair I don't think I've ever played with wolf!AM so this is certainly something to re-evaluate as needed, but for the moment I feel okay about her.
basille - Neutral. Nothing AI at this point in time. I am hesitant to vote for her because it feels cruel to D1 vote out a noob, but I am squinting at her. I also am trying to take into account that she may just be overwhelmed as this game is a lot more post-heavy than the noob game was, so I want to give her some time to get her footing.
apop - Village lean (maybe not as strong as AM). I agree overall with the take that she wouldn't throw a vote on JJJ as a wolf. I also think she would have made more of an effort to appear "solvey" if she was a wolf. She hasn't posted a lot, but everything she has posted feels like busy villager.
CG - Neutral. I don't feel confident giving her a village lean right now but she also hasn't posted anything inherently wolfy. She does get village points for some of the questions she's been asking and for not immediately jumping onto my wagon - I'm pretty sure I've seen wolf!CG hop onto convenient wagons like that before (but correct me if I'm wrong).
Clem - Village lean for now at least. I feel like he's been very helpful/solvey to an extent that I don't normally see with him in early game. I don't think that's wolfy. I liked his questions to dya and to JJJ (namely about JJJ's townread on clem) - those both felt villagey to me.
Katie - Neutral. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her with so few posts to go off of. I would like to develop this read more when she gets the chance to post.
dyachei - Neutral. I know I started with them as a village lean, but some of their posts this afternoon made me squint a little bit. (Namely the interaction with Kat and the voting with apop for JJJ but they seem to be somewhat scumleaning apop?) I don't think I'd be wanting to vote here today, but it is worth noting.
genny - Slight scumlean. I do think there is a wolf on my wagon and I don't love how genny voted for me without much explanation (if any?) as to why. I don't disagree with her on her JJJ read though which is making me feel very conflicted.
SAR - Scumlean, again because of the "wolf on my wagon" reasoning. I don't think clem and moon are wolfing here, which leaves me with SAR and genny. I am curious about SAR's apparent post restriction and would love to know more about that.
JJJ - Scumlean. I know I was townreading him earlier. But watching his progression through the day is freaking me out because it is so similar to his D1 in the game we played together where he was a wolf. Namely, the vote on RDR is making me squint - it felt like it didn't have much reasoning to it and like an easy vote.
moon - Village lean. I feel like her vote on me is genuine and she is trying to solve. She seems similar to other games where I've seen village!moon.
Alex - Neutral. Very similar to Katie. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her at this time.
Black Kat - Village lean. I like her questioning and solving - it all feels very genuine. I have had the pleasure of wolfing with Kat previously and she does not feel like a wolf in this game.
Chilly - I don't want to vote here today for similar reasons as basille. I'm getting vibes of noob that is trying but is a bit lost in the sauce. I would say I am village leaning Chilly more than basille at this point.
RDR - So far she's mostly been fluffposting which is NAI for RDR. However, she does feel loose (if that makes sense?) in a way that I associate with her being village. This read may change once she's done traveling and we get more posts from her.
basille - Neutral. Nothing AI at this point in time. I am hesitant to vote for her because it feels cruel to D1 vote out a noob, but I am squinting at her. I also am trying to take into account that she may just be overwhelmed as this game is a lot more post-heavy than the noob game was, so I want to give her some time to get her footing.
apop - Village lean (maybe not as strong as AM). I agree overall with the take that she wouldn't throw a vote on JJJ as a wolf. I also think she would have made more of an effort to appear "solvey" if she was a wolf. She hasn't posted a lot, but everything she has posted feels like busy villager.
CG - Neutral. I don't feel confident giving her a village lean right now but she also hasn't posted anything inherently wolfy. She does get village points for some of the questions she's been asking and for not immediately jumping onto my wagon - I'm pretty sure I've seen wolf!CG hop onto convenient wagons like that before (but correct me if I'm wrong).
Clem - Village lean for now at least. I feel like he's been very helpful/solvey to an extent that I don't normally see with him in early game. I don't think that's wolfy. I liked his questions to dya and to JJJ (namely about JJJ's townread on clem) - those both felt villagey to me.
Katie - Neutral. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her with so few posts to go off of. I would like to develop this read more when she gets the chance to post.
dyachei - Neutral. I know I started with them as a village lean, but some of their posts this afternoon made me squint a little bit. (Namely the interaction with Kat and the voting with apop for JJJ but they seem to be somewhat scumleaning apop?) I don't think I'd be wanting to vote here today, but it is worth noting.
genny - Slight scumlean. I do think there is a wolf on my wagon and I don't love how genny voted for me without much explanation (if any?) as to why. I don't disagree with her on her JJJ read though which is making me feel very conflicted.
SAR - Scumlean, again because of the "wolf on my wagon" reasoning. I don't think clem and moon are wolfing here, which leaves me with SAR and genny. I am curious about SAR's apparent post restriction and would love to know more about that.
JJJ - Scumlean. I know I was townreading him earlier. But watching his progression through the day is freaking me out because it is so similar to his D1 in the game we played together where he was a wolf. Namely, the vote on RDR is making me squint - it felt like it didn't have much reasoning to it and like an easy vote.
moon - Village lean. I feel like her vote on me is genuine and she is trying to solve. She seems similar to other games where I've seen village!moon.
Alex - Neutral. Very similar to Katie. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her at this time.
Black Kat - Village lean. I like her questioning and solving - it all feels very genuine. I have had the pleasure of wolfing with Kat previously and she does not feel like a wolf in this game.
Chilly - I don't want to vote here today for similar reasons as basille. I'm getting vibes of noob that is trying but is a bit lost in the sauce. I would say I am village leaning Chilly more than basille at this point.
RDR - So far she's mostly been fluffposting which is NAI for RDR. However, she does feel loose (if that makes sense?) in a way that I associate with her being village. This read may change once she's done traveling and we get more posts from her.
Hey @reddeadrobin - I'd be interested in any thoughts you have on this game. Anyone you want to vote? Anyone you wouldn't vote?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
🍋🍋🍋🍋I'm deathly sick
🍵🍵🍵🍵
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Expanding more on my thought process on Jay. Can't say I'm a fan of his reads list and it's not because I'm in his POE. He ranked Alex and Katie as neutral-or whatever yellow means-when at that point, they haven't even made any posts yet. And 3/4 of the players in his POE are people that are either scum-read often or misyeeted early. Just curious on why he placed people the way he did. Because it's kinda coming across like he's just going after low hanging fruit.
Black Kat has slight V vibes right now. Going off the one game I played with them, they were much less active as wolf and didn't try to push the discussion forward.
Black Kat has slight V vibes right now. Going off the one game I played with them, they were much less active as wolf and didn't try to push the discussion forward.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (3) - dya, apop, beans
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
10/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (2.25 hours)
SAR ()
JJJ (3) - dya, apop, beans
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (4) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem
apop (1) - Black Kat
10/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: @reddeadrobin , @chilly_md , @Alex_DVM , @katiemcat , @CeeGee14 , @basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (2.25 hours)
@beans2020 Do you have any more specific thoughts about my case, or anyone else's sus of you?
Well, I'm sorry that this is what's brought it out but I'm feeling good about the effort.I'm deathly sick
Could you point out the loose posts that you feel are outside of her wolf range?AM - Current village lean. I feel like I'm seeing solvey AM. To be fair I don't think I've ever played with wolf!AM so this is certainly something to re-evaluate as needed, but for the moment I feel okay about her.
basille - Neutral. Nothing AI at this point in time. I am hesitant to vote for her because it feels cruel to D1 vote out a noob, but I am squinting at her. I also am trying to take into account that she may just be overwhelmed as this game is a lot more post-heavy than the noob game was, so I want to give her some time to get her footing.
apop - Village lean (maybe not as strong as AM). I agree overall with the take that she wouldn't throw a vote on JJJ as a wolf. I also think she would have made more of an effort to appear "solvey" if she was a wolf. She hasn't posted a lot, but everything she has posted feels like busy villager.
CG - Neutral. I don't feel confident giving her a village lean right now but she also hasn't posted anything inherently wolfy. She does get village points for some of the questions she's been asking and for not immediately jumping onto my wagon - I'm pretty sure I've seen wolf!CG hop onto convenient wagons like that before (but correct me if I'm wrong).
Clem - Village lean for now at least. I feel like he's been very helpful/solvey to an extent that I don't normally see with him in early game. I don't think that's wolfy. I liked his questions to dya and to JJJ (namely about JJJ's townread on clem) - those both felt villagey to me.
Katie - Neutral. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her with so few posts to go off of. I would like to develop this read more when she gets the chance to post.
dyachei - Neutral. I know I started with them as a village lean, but some of their posts this afternoon made me squint a little bit. (Namely the interaction with Kat and the voting with apop for JJJ but they seem to be somewhat scumleaning apop?) I don't think I'd be wanting to vote here today, but it is worth noting.
genny - Slight scumlean. I do think there is a wolf on my wagon and I don't love how genny voted for me without much explanation (if any?) as to why. I don't disagree with her on her JJJ read though which is making me feel very conflicted.
SAR - Scumlean, again because of the "wolf on my wagon" reasoning. I don't think clem and moon are wolfing here, which leaves me with SAR and genny. I am curious about SAR's apparent post restriction and would love to know more about that.
JJJ - Scumlean. I know I was townreading him earlier. But watching his progression through the day is freaking me out because it is so similar to his D1 in the game we played together where he was a wolf. Namely, the vote on RDR is making me squint - it felt like it didn't have much reasoning to it and like an easy vote.
moon - Village lean. I feel like her vote on me is genuine and she is trying to solve. She seems similar to other games where I've seen village!moon.
Alex - Neutral. Very similar to Katie. I don't feel comfortable giving a read on her at this time.
Black Kat - Village lean. I like her questioning and solving - it all feels very genuine. I have had the pleasure of wolfing with Kat previously and she does not feel like a wolf in this game.
Chilly - I don't want to vote here today for similar reasons as basille. I'm getting vibes of noob that is trying but is a bit lost in the sauce. I would say I am village leaning Chilly more than basille at this point.
RDR - So far she's mostly been fluffposting which is NAI for RDR. However, she does feel loose (if that makes sense?) in a way that I associate with her being village. This read may change once she's done traveling and we get more posts from her.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K