-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Game thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Black Kat
Im smol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m a little torn on chilly. I very much appreciate their contributions.
Town reading me is kind of easy to do for a wolf, so that doesn’t move me. Maybe their suspicion of dyachei was a good sign though, since in that moment it broke from soft consensus.
Town reading me is kind of easy to do for a wolf, so that doesn’t move me. Maybe their suspicion of dyachei was a good sign though, since in that moment it broke from soft consensus.
jjj kind of said what I was thinking with all the beans votes.
but I still kind of disagree. I think beans is the kind of vote you love to make and I'm almost sure there's gotta be wolves agreeing with the wagon or promoting it, if not voting it.
but I still kind of disagree. I think beans is the kind of vote you love to make and I'm almost sure there's gotta be wolves agreeing with the wagon or promoting it, if not voting it.
Black Kat
Im smol
This rushed me to see the rules and I have the pleassure to announceI’m going to allow beans to finish class and do her thing tonight. I’ll decide from there.
We should avoid a present megawagon since it might just lock in the elimination in this timeline. Who knows who will have time to be here this evening.
There's no hammer in this game
Black Kat
Im smol
Lets give her time to leave her reads I dont think is settled in stone yetjjj kind of said what I was thinking with all the beans votes.
but I still kind of disagree. I think beans is the kind of vote you love to make and I'm almost sure there's gotta be wolves agreeing with the wagon or promoting it, if not voting it.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Why should we avoid a consensus 80% of the way through day cycle?I’m going to allow beans to finish class and do her thing tonight. I’ll decide from there.
We should avoid a present megawagon since it might just lock in the elimination in this timeline. Who knows who will have time to be here this evening.
Black Kat
Im smol
Miss apopWhy should we avoid a consensus 80% of the way through day cycle?
Can I get a 2 towns 2 wolfs read from you pretty pls
I believe day ends around midnight eastern time? If I’m wrong about that, nevermind.Why should we avoid a consensus 80% of the way through day cycle?
Oh I see. Day 1 was slightly shortened. Then we have even less time than I thought.It is now Day 1
View attachment 423590
You all look uneasily at each other, not quite sure where that voice came from.
Or what it means about "true intentions"...
Vote closes at 9pm EST / 6pm PST TOMORROW, 8/24
there are still 5.5 hrs until EOD and if beans has class let them come home at least first.
Black Kat
Im smol
Oh okay thank uuuthere are still 5.5 hrs until EOD and if beans has class let them come home at least first.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
5.5 hours is correct.
I’ll be teaching for most of that. I’ll do my best.
I’ll be teaching for most of that. I’ll do my best.
Robin just kinda either makes sense to me or doesn't make sense to me, and that's been quite accurate in games we've played so far so I'm kinda just rolling with itCan I get ur Robin and apop reasoning?
My pastor has talked
Vote: beans
Although I would like u to talk me about that read, I don't have much on her besides striking me as authetic at the beginning
But also beans scawy, but still she always get yeeted so earlyy
I think if apop were mafia she'd be more active, tbh
They're also hard unpaired imo because if they were teammates they'd be posting more imo
Beans is very tentative, she's usually solvable by how much she cares about her reads vs is making more fluffy reads, she's basically null rn due to lack of posts but I'm comfortable seeing what builds there and adjusting later if called for
Black Kat
Im smol
I mean not that we cannot let her get home first before yeetingthere are still 5.5 hrs until EOD and if beans has class let them come home at least first.
There's no hammer
There's no majority, votes don't matter yetthere are still 5.5 hrs until EOD and if beans has class let them come home at least first.
My larger concern is that not enough people will be here at EOD to change whatever is already happening if there is a desire to change it.I mean not that we cannot let her get home first before yeeting
There's no hammer
But we’ll see.
Might not matter with so little time remaining. Consensus is valuable 5.5 hours out.
But I’ll wait for beans.
But I’ll wait for beans.
Black Kat
Im smol
Would you like to move the thread to another way on the meantime?My larger concern is that not enough people will be here at EOD to change whatever is already happening if there is a desire to change it.
But we’ll see.
Same to @dyachei
Who would you preassure now if not beans
I don’t know about moving the thread (i.e., to another vote). But I’d love more dialogue on reddeadrobin.Would you like to move the thread to another way on the meantime?
Same to @dyachei
Who would you preassure now if not beans
I am also spooked by Clem explaining his reads. What planet
Black Kat
Im smol
I think we still have some room to exploreMight not matter with so little time remaining. Consensus is valuable 5.5 hours out.
But I’ll wait for beans.
HmmmmmmRobin just kinda either makes sense to me or doesn't make sense to me, and that's been quite accurate in games we've played so far so I'm kinda just rolling with it
I think if apop were mafia she'd be more active, tbh
They're also hard unpaired imo because if they were teammates they'd be posting more imo
Beans is very tentative, she's usually solvable by how much she cares about her reads vs is making more fluffy reads, she's basically null rn due to lack of posts but I'm comfortable seeing what builds there and adjusting later if called for
Not sure if I agree with apop read she was/is busy so the activity might be NAI
I have a faint memory of beans leaving some kind of read but the UI changed and I dont know how to ISO 🙁 Will try again later
@reddeadrobin hi
Oh are you village reading beans?jjj kind of said what I was thinking with all the beans votes.
but I still kind of disagree. I think beans is the kind of vote you love to make and I'm almost sure there's gotta be wolves agreeing with the wagon or promoting it, if not voting it.
By 15 minutes!!!Oh I see. Day 1 was slightly shortened.
I don’t know why I thought the game started at 9pm pacific time last night. Hours and days are difficult to capture at the end of summer break.
more like she did something that is classically wolfy (as wolf or villager) and people are going to jump on it to seem villagery. I don't know that I think beans is v. I really don't know if I think they're a wolf, either. But I do know this is the kind of wagon where I'd expect at least 1 wolf on it.Oh are you village reading beans?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black Kat
Im smol
A whole 15 minutes!? InsaneBy 15 minutes!!!
I kind of want to vote for CeeGee, but it’s mean and comes with a bad history of CeeGee’s past early deaths.
I won’t, but my suspicion exists.
I won’t, but my suspicion exists.
Well that was nicely timed. Hi CeeGee!
Black Kat
Im smol
Ok, I'm taking lunch right now.
What about Beans is pinging people? She seems more neutral to me for now.
Same with JJJ. I only played with him once and we wolfed together, so I guess I don't know what his village play is like.
Do you have any other reads that arent neutral? Would you like to know more about anyone?
What's the hammer?I mean not that we cannot let her get home first before yeeting
There's no hammer
Black Kat
Im smol
I feel theres a bad history with beans / apop early deaths too? And I'm kinda hmmmmmming about it
Im not versed in the SDN meta
Im not versed in the SDN meta
I kind of want to vote for CeeGee, but it’s mean and comes with a bad history of CeeGee’s past early deaths.
I won’t, but my suspicion exists.
Some games have a “hammer” vote. When anyone receives a vote from the majority of players, they are immediately eliminated and the day phase ends.What's the hammer?
This game does not have that feature.
Black Kat
Im smol
When the amount of votes on one player is half + 1 (so mayority) the day closes inmediatelyWhat's the hammer?
That's a regular werewolf mechanic so people are usually aware of that to not close the day early
While in this case there's no mayority (so even if we reach it day wont close) according to the rules
Haha I win
Black Kat
Im smol
. Plurality for yeet vote is in place. There will be no official majority yeet vote at any point in this game, though if there is an overwhelming, unmoving wagon we may close early. Yeet votes will never be locked in - feel free to unvote and vote again at your leisure. Mods will post official tallies as we are able but it will help you and us to keep track yourselves as well.
Quoting it for reference
Black Kat
Im smol
SmhHaha I win
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Hey, JJJ! Glad you're back to playing!Well that was nicely timed. Hi CeeGee!
Day 1 Vote Tally
SAR ()
JJJ (2) - dya, apop
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (5) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem, Black Kat
9/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: RDR, chilly, Alex, beans, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (<5 hours)
SAR ()
JJJ (2) - dya, apop
katie (1) - AM
RDR (1) - JJJ
beans (5) - moon, SAR, genny, Clem, Black Kat
9/16
Leading: @beans2020
Missing: RDR, chilly, Alex, beans, katie, CeeGee, basille
Vote closes TODAY, 8/24/26 at 9pm EDT (<5 hours)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
I'd just like to know more about the folks I haven't played with yet or as much. So you, dya, chilly, other people that I've inevitably forgotten.Do you have any other reads that arent neutral? Would you like to know more about anyone?
And this is just echoing what multiple people have already said, but so far, AM feels ok.
No one is really pinging me as sus right now. I get out of class in a couple hours, so will do a deeper dive then.
We did have actually a WW cycle like that once but only once.I don’t know why I thought the game started at 9pm pacific time last night. Hours and days are difficult to capture at the end of summer break.
Srry I’ve been working urgent care
I’m not gonna be super active this game and I can’t catch up until around 6 so sorry
What shadow magic is it this time?Srry I’ve been working urgent care
View attachment 423657
I’m not gonna be super active this game and I can’t catch up until around 6 so sorry
What shadow magic is it this time?
GI foreign body with perforation :////////
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K