The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NO! I WAS NOT A WOLF!
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

(This is a joke)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@samac —I was channeling you on focusing on finding sus players (other than myself, lol) and staying out of the mechanical weeds, as I feel like that has consistently been your approach and your advice in prior games. Obviously you spent way more time this game figuring out the mechanics, and it gave you a huge leg up. How did you decide to take that approach this game vs all others?

This question is open to all, but just tagging my game mom 🙂
 
@samac —I was channeling you on focusing on finding sus players (other than myself, lol) and staying out of the mechanical weeds, as I feel like that has consistently been your approach and your advice in prior games. Obviously you spent way more time this game figuring out the mechanics, and it gave you a huge leg up. How did you decide to take that approach this game vs all others?

This question is open to all, but just tagging my game mom 🙂
You were doing a great job!

I know that is my usual advice, but once I realized all bets were off for set up I decided to go balls to the wall. Especially when I didn’t know who all my packmates were I didn’t want to nail them to the wall and them join me the next night. So I decided to go the tinfoil route. I was going to do more traditional hunting after the Clem flip looking for his pairs since we had the whole pack at that point
 
Last edited: