The Good PWWace - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I specifically told samac to eat it!
I TRIED
season 3 bortle GIF by The Good Place
 
We decided to do a bit of a hail mary since he was going down regardless,
Haha! I was afraid you all would kill her
I thought she might be protected

I also...wouldn't have killed her n2 without knowing I needed to :sorry: that's why I tried stealing her ability first.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was prepared to die today. I was going to try to push genny tho and was hopeful that with the 4 of us we could get 1-2 of the village demons on her with us and then make them NK me instead. A girl can dream.
 
I was prepared to die today. I was going to try to push genny tho and was hopeful that with the 4 of us we could get 1-2 of the village demons on her with us and then make them NK me instead. A girl can dream.
If y'all hadn't killed me I said I was going to be voting CG but the crazy part of me very much wanted to vote for you or AM and see what happened :laugh:
 
I was worried I went too far when I slipped and brought up afterparty but luckily you brushed it off as me being pedantic about memory.
Oh also I absolutely knew you were suspecting me based on that and the general vibes. I wasn't sure why you weren't pushing me more directly and why I wasn't in your stated POE but it was very much

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I WANTED YOU TO THINK I WAS MINDY. I knew I was forked anyway so the longer I can make it the better it is.
I needed nooblet lie detector to stop tho. The burn had the chance to take away her ability lol

Yes CG was one we got yesterday. I was first to join a friend and then CG and someone else.

Wanna make a final guess on the OG Elenor and the other who joined?
Oops I missed this post in all the chatter

Should have just yotened you as soon as the nooblet said you were bad nooz, smh
 
As soon as Samac was trying to convince me to lie to trap Kitz I knew
Trap kitz? No no no ma’am. I wasn’t trying to trap kitz into anything.
I was trying to use kitz to find the bad place demons. That’s why I wanted you to post about Shawn so she could get that information. I had no information at that point that that was what I should be doing and I wanted some hard evidence that they existed and I then I’d continue to hunt them down.
I was actively trying to protect kitz because we didn’t have the kill that night.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trap kitz? No no no ma’am. I wasn’t trying to trap kitz into anything.
I was trying to use kitz to find the bad place demons. That’s why I wanted you to post about Shawn so she could get that information. I had no information at that point that that was what I should be doing and I wanted some hard evidence that they existed and I then I’d continue to hunt them down.
I was actively trying to protect kitz because we didn’t have the kill that night.
(and I figured she couldn’t target me again because she targeted me last time)
My hope was last night she’d pick me again with my I haven’t been apart of any night kills statement. It was true
 
My hope was last night she’d pick me again with my I haven’t been apart of any night kills statement. It was true
I wasn't sure what to do about this bc you phrased it as "I wasn't involved" but then fortunately she picked a different target AND got jailed, so I never had to think about it again.