-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Happiest Place on Earth WW game
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I tried to find Nyan but I dunno if she is interested...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went with Pocahontas because it wouldn't be fair to people that wanted Mulan. Trematode suggested Pocahontas so Pocahontas it is.
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle- he's amuses me and his name makes me laugh)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (chip)
3. sooprnova (lumiere)
4.SOV (beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (timon)
2.petpony (nala)
3. dyachei (mufasa)
4. WTF (scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 - Rajah
2.Katie8-Abu
3. Sheepdogpsu- Genie
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist- lady tremaine (evil stepmother)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3.Nordicat
4.
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle- he's amuses me and his name makes me laugh)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (chip)
3. sooprnova (lumiere)
4.SOV (beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (timon)
2.petpony (nala)
3. dyachei (mufasa)
4. WTF (scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 - Rajah
2.Katie8-Abu
3. Sheepdogpsu- Genie
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist- lady tremaine (evil stepmother)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3.Nordicat
4.
I really don't know how to play, but I want to!
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle- he's amuses me and his name makes me laugh)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (chip)
3. sooprnova (lumiere)
4.SOV (beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (timon)
2.petpony (nala)
3. dyachei (mufasa)
4. WTF (scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 - Rajah
2.Katie8-Abu
3. Sheepdogpsu- Genie
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist- lady tremaine (evil stepmother)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3. NStarz (Meeko!)
4. Nordicat
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle- he's amuses me and his name makes me laugh)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (chip)
3. sooprnova (lumiere)
4.SOV (beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (timon)
2.petpony (nala)
3. dyachei (mufasa)
4. WTF (scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 - Rajah
2.Katie8-Abu
3. Sheepdogpsu- Genie
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist- lady tremaine (evil stepmother)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3. NStarz (Meeko!)
4. Nordicat
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle- he's amuses me and his name makes me laugh)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (chip)
3. sooprnova (lumiere)
4.SOV (beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (timon)
2.petpony (nala)
3. dyachei (mufasa)
4. WTF (scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 - Rajah
2.Katie8-Abu
3. Sheepdogpsu- Genie
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist- lady tremaine (evil stepmother)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3. Nordicat (Grandmother Willow)
4.Nstarz (Meeko)
I had to google the darn movie to figure out who the heck the other characters were.
Last edited:
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle- he's amuses me and his name makes me laugh)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (chip)
3. sooprnova (lumiere)
4.SOV (beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (timon)
2.petpony (nala)
3. dyachei (mufasa)
4. WTF (scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 - Rajah
2.Katie8-Abu
3. Sheepdogpsu- Genie
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist- lady tremaine (evil stepmother)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flick)
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3.Nordicat
4.
Whoo, so excited 😀
1. TigerWillow (flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle- he's amuses me and his name makes me laugh)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (chip)
3. sooprnova (lumiere)
4.SOV (beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (timon)
2.petpony (nala)
3. dyachei (mufasa)
4. WTF (scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 - Rajah
2.Katie8-Abu
3. Sheepdogpsu- Genie
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist- lady tremaine (evil stepmother)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flick)
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3.Nordicat
4.
Whoo, so excited 😀
PSH!!! I didn't want to snuggle anymore anyway! 🙁
lol sorry emiloo 😳 let's pwease snuggle???? 😛 😍
(aladdin and mulan are tied for my favorite disney movie...and i dressed up as mulan one year for halloween)
So there's Flick, Meeko, Pocahontas, and.... John. Who has to be John?? Haha.
lol sorry emiloo 😳 let's pwease snuggle???? 😛 😍
(aladdin and mulan are tied for my favorite disney movie...and i dressed up as mulan one year for halloween)
Oh now you're gonna come crawling back huh? I don't like sloppy seconds! 😛
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flick)
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3. Nordicat
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
It's filled up again!
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flick)
2. I'm pretty sure Kaydubs wanted to play so I will hold this spot for her.
3. Nordicat
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
It's filled up again!
Oh now you're gonna come crawling back huh? I don't like sloppy seconds! 😛
wahhhhhhhhh :cry: 🙁
wahhhhhhhhh :cry: 🙁
Bring me a few rare steaks and we'll see what we can do... 😎
Holy crap. 28 players is one big ass WW game....I wouldn't suggest any more groups (no offense) or else it will go on FOREVER (or add more wolves/multiple kill ability).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed. I just felt bad that I told Trematode I would hold a spot and then forgot. Sign ups are closed unless I hear back from Kaydubs that she doesn't want to play.Holy crap. 28 players is one big ass WW game....I wouldn't suggest any more groups (no offense) or else it will go on FOREVER (or add more wolves/multiple kill ability).
I think the fact that I always miss these sign-ups (and like multiple add-ons too!) is a big sign that I wouldn't actually have time to play.
But I still get bummed when I see I missed signing up! 🙁
Still super excited you guys are doing this again--I really enjoyed following along last time!
Have fun all!
But I still get bummed when I see I missed signing up! 🙁
Still super excited you guys are doing this again--I really enjoyed following along last time!
Have fun all!
It's totally fine. I hope you have fun!I didn't mean to make you feel bad.
I was hoping that someone would let me play eventually..
I think the fact that I always miss these sign-ups (and like multiple add-ons too!) is a big sign that I wouldn't actually have time to play.
But I still get bummed when I see I missed signing up! 🙁
Still super excited you guys are doing this again--I really enjoyed following along last time!
Have fun all!
Take my spot 😀 I think I might enjoy being a spectator this time around!
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flick)
2. Kaydubs?????
3. Kakurubird (???)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flick)
2. Kaydubs?????
3. Kakurubird (???)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
Take my spot 😀 I think I might enjoy being a spectator this time around!
Are you sure NordiCat?? Thank you!
I'll try to be good and on top of things and not let everyone down!
(Also, I totally just googled Pocahontas to get a character list. I don't think I've ever seen it... :/)
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flick)
2. Kaydubs?????
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
My name is Flit, not Flick. Silly me:
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs?????
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs?????
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
Wait wait wait...you've never seen Pocahontas?!?! you should watch before we start playing!!! Percy the pug is sooooo adorable! 🙂
I have an extra day off tomorrow, so I can watch Pocahontas. The timing works out well! And then I'll consider it studying (since I need to learn my proper spoiled pug role), because this is obviously more important than biochem.
It's not the world's most enthralling movie (no offense, disney fans) so you could probably study at the same time.
It's not the world's most enthralling movie (no offense, disney fans) so you could probably study at the same time.
i agree you can definitely study while watching it...i'm just the biggest disney fan 😎
I wish I didn't have 2 tests left this week. I want to start right now!
Rules will be posted when I get done making them, at least the ones I feel like disclosing 😛btw someone is going to have to post some rules/details about the game...i've never played and i'm a bit confused! haha. i was having a hard time following the dog one..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG NOOOOOO! I missed out 😡 That's what happens when I don't creep around for a day.
Maybe add in Sleeping Beauty? Hehehee
Maybe add in Sleeping Beauty? Hehehee

Last edited:
I will play if kaydubs doesn't want to/can't make it around enough. Otherwise I'm okay with watching.
Nyanko would make such a preeeeeetttttty Pocahontas! 😍
OMG NOOOOOO! I missed out 😡 That's what happens when I don't creep around for a day.
Maybe add in Sleeping Beauty? Hehehee![]()
You can take my spot. I'm not sure I have the time to keep up anyway.
and why'd y'all forget bambi??????
Heya - I think I have to bail on this one... Have to babysit my niece this weekend 🙂love🙂 and got into work today to find that next week is going to be a living hell on Earth. Thus, my free time is likely to be very very limited.
Thus, if someone's chomping at the bit to get in on the 'action', just delete me from the Little Mermaid team and insert your name. If not, I'll muddle through and try not to be too useless.
Thus, if someone's chomping at the bit to get in on the 'action', just delete me from the Little Mermaid team and insert your name. If not, I'll muddle through and try not to be too useless.
Lissa - thanks so much! I could kiss you - but........that would be weird! Lemme just try and find an appropriate avatar with my slow dang dial-up and I'll be good to go.
Sorry for spot snatching - last night was hell on wheels at my PT job.
And I'll take Pocahontas. Cause I was always confused with her til Mulan came along 😉
Sorry for spot snatching - last night was hell on wheels at my PT job.
And I'll take Pocahontas. Cause I was always confused with her til Mulan came along 😉
haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha so true. I used to have really long hair growing up, so all the little kiddies in NH and central MA all thought I was Pocohontas. It's what happens when you lack diversity lol. Native American = Asian.And I'll take Pocahontas. Cause I was always confused with her til Mulan came along 😉
Oh Minner - so true! People still get confused but then every now and then when I sport double braids, I get called Pippi. 

Just adding in Kaydubs. Graduatedly and Nyanko, if you want to play, just edit the list where Minnerbelle and LMMS are.
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. LMMS (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
Thanks again, Liss-omnisicient-narrator persona! [Disney WAHOO!]
In related news, don't forget the trees! Axes abound!! And hugging of course 😀
In addition to Disney, Seuss spends a lot of time eating away at my non-existent realities. LORAX
In related news, don't forget the trees! Axes abound!! And hugging of course 😀
In addition to Disney, Seuss spends a lot of time eating away at my non-existent realities. LORAX
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)[/QUOTE]
Yaaay! Thanks LMMS for giving up your spot!
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ursula)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)[/QUOTE]
Yaaay! Thanks LMMS for giving up your spot!
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ursula)
Yaaay! Thanks LMMS for giving up your spot!
No prob, Grad! Have fun! If you want my avatar, pop me a pm and I'll send it your way tonight (it's on my home PC).
And I'll take Pocahontas. Cause I was always confused with her til Mulan came along 😉
this is sooooooooo true!
this is why i said i would be mulan! i'm korean and people ALWAYS thought i was mulan hahahahaha (hence why i dressed up as her one year for halloween).Slight change 😛
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
Little Mermaid
1. TigerWillow (Flounder)
2. Orca2011 (Scuttle)
3. bandierose (Sebastian)
4. Graduatedly (Ariel)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
1. LIS (Grumpy)
2. CorporateFatCat (Doc)
3. Minnerbelle (Sleepy)
4. BlackDog618 (Bashful)
Beauty and the Beast
1. wildcatj (Cogsworth)
2. squirrelsrule (Chip)
3. sooprnova (Lumiere)
4. SOV (Beast)
Lion King
1. hedgiehog (Timon)
2. petpony (Nala)
3. dyachei (Mufasa)
4. WTF (Scar)
Aladdin
1. Emiloo4 (Rajah)
2. Katie8 (Abu)
3. Sheepdogpsu (Genie)
4. Sunnex (jasmine)
Cinderella
1. krist (Lady Tremaine)
2. devyn (Jaq)
3. Orcagirl (Gus)
4. DVMDream (Lucifer)
Pocahontas
1. Trematode (Flit)
2. Kaydubs (Pocahontas)
3. Kakurubird (Percy the Pug)
4. Nstarz (Meeko)
Awww no Ursula???
Well, at least you won't be a stud hopefully as Ariel
Well, at least you won't be a stud hopefully as Ariel
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to finalize everything I am wanting to do. It's about to slow down though. I want to get items out tomorrow with roles going out on Friday and the game starting Friday afternoon or evening. TT is helping me. I hope it's fun for you guys.I wish we already started! I'll be up all night doing chem homework and then foal watch at three. It'd be a distraction for me.. haha
I work a 12 hour shift friday. But I am off on saturday.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K