The Happiest Place on Earth WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Saturday

Only because I have a volunteer project for most of the day tomorrow and then I'm driving home (it's about a four hour drive). I'm really excited to get started though.

Members don't see this ad.

excited to start even though i STILL have no idea how to play hahahaha :confused: :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
excited to start even though i STILL have no idea how to play hahahaha :confused: :oops:

I found that reading along with the dog sanctuary game helped me understand some, especially when other noobs had rule questions, but I also get the feeling that the thread is only a tiny part of all that actually goes on in the game and the only way I'm actually going to get it is from playing... Right veterans?

I found that reading along with the dog sanctuary game helped me understand some, especially when other noobs had rule questions, but I also get the feeling that the thread is only a tiny part of all that actually goes on in the game and the only way I'm actually going to get it is from playing... Right veterans?

aw, the game itself is fun. I like the one that we played here on SDN but I've actually played it in realllll life. slightly less complicated and much shorter (days passed within the 2 minutes it took for someone to make a decision:)) It'll be good. No worries!!

I had noo idea how to play when we first started playing the dog WW game but I figured it out pretty quickly and I think you will too once we get going. Basically a group of players are wolves, and it is the rest of us' goal to find out who they are and kill them. Many players have special abilities, items or roles that help protect players from being killed by wolves, or to help figure out who the wolves are. If you are a wolf, your goal is to avoid detection and kill the rest of the players :smuggrin:

Current vote:
Friday-13 (Krist, dyachei, LIS, Graduatedly, hedgiehog, sunnex, emiloo, katie8, SOV, wildcatj, kaydubs, blackdog618, squirrelsrule)
Saturday-11(orca2011, trematode, dvmdream, nstarz, sheepdog, kakurubird, CFC, tigerwillow, petpony, devyn, orcagirl)

So Friday it is. The game will start in the afternoon so be on the look out for the new game thread. Also, everyone should have received a PM from me. If you didn't, please let me know by PM. This is going to be fun!

I actually know how to play the game with real people in person (Aka mafia) but I've never played online! This should be fun can't wait to start :) I may have to start on my phone as I will be at work so I apologize for any mistakes in advance! :oops:

I will be silent from 6 pm Atlantic time on Friday to about 4 pm on Saturday. I am not deliberately being quiet. I have no access to the internet and no dataplan on my smart phone (unless someone wants to keep in touch with me via facebook... I have access to THAT for free :p)

I will be silent from 6 pm Atlantic time on Friday to about 4 pm on Saturday. I am not deliberately being quiet. I have no access to the internet and no dataplan on my smart phone (unless someone wants to keep in touch with me via facebook... I have access to THAT for free :p)

trema - if you want to FB, I'll do my best to keep you informed. PM and let me know, mkays??? :)

Yay! Can't wait to start this!!!

So excited to be an actual player this time around! Dwarves represent! I'll be at work pretty much all day (until maybe 7 pm PST), but I'll try to check in at lunch. I'll also be working Saturday, so I'll try try try to check in when I can. Wish I had a smart phone :(. I will (hopefully) by my birthday (March 13th :D).

I know for a fact that the poor girl has like 1 more hour of class, followed by a pre-scheduled nap. Don't deny the mod her nap unless you want 15 wolves or something.

It is 3 minutes into the afternoon here.
...<taps foot incessantly>

:rolleyes:
It's still in the 11 o'clock hour here! I am in my zoonotic disease elective right now. If it gets boring, I will post early (it probably will). Before we start, here are the ground rules (mostly cut and pasted from SOV's game):

1) You are only allowed to PM to other members of your movie group unless otherwise notified.

2) Once you are killed, you CANNOT comment on any knowledge that you have of the game. You are allowed to post, but the comment must be in asterisks like this...
I am dead, now I can study
Basically, once you are dead you are there to entertain, ridicule, comment, but in no way share knowledge or vote etc. If you are unclear about whether you can make a comment, PM me.

3) Everyone will be allowed to post messages on the game thread itself (unless for some reason you have been instructed that you cannot by the moderator ---me). Remember, as Dr. House says.."everybody lies". But, not all the time.

4) You may share as much or as little knowledge as you want to your Group, and to all the players on the thread regarding your role. You may tell people what has been told to you, even in confidence, but you may NOT copy the text directly. It cannot appear to be real evidence. It is always just your word (hearsay) what you have been told by a player or by the mod.

5) Deadlines are enforced to be fair. I will generally warn you before a deadline, but no guarantee. At my discretion I may change a deadline if requested to do so.

6) This is not a rule, but you are STRONGLY encouraged to actively post and pm. If everyone is afraid to say anything it can go a bit slow.

7) If you have questions about your role, ask me. Do not make a mistake of posting any sensitive information in the thread that would detract from yours or others roles in the game.

8) Try to PM me with your night-time decisions as quickly as possible (if you have one). The quicker I get those, the faster I can update what has happened so you can all discuss it.

9) Absolutely no editing of posts. Once it is posted, it is permanent. If you are unclear or had a typo, just post again to clarify. THIS IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH! For reals, don’t do it no matter how much that grammatical error bugs you.

10) Have fun!

Official game thread is posted. Please start posting there instead of here.