You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Little Mermaid WW
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I understood.For someone that writes novels for a living, my English sucks big time on occasion. 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understood.
Laughed so hard at that gif
Nohika is saying that the kills make no sense unless one of the wolves thought the village en masse would decide to trust those that said "nah, Pippy's probably village."
I can see it as a possibility, but I think the noob wolf team theory is probably a more likely one.
I can see it as a possibility, but I think the noob wolf team theory is probably a more likely one.
Who do you think would be on this team? And would the entire team be
Last edited:
unless one of the wolves thought the village en masse would decide to trust those that said "nah, Pippy's probably village."
I can see it as a possibility, but I think the noob wolf team theory is probably a more likely one.
Who do you think would be on this team? And would the entire team be wolves or is a more experienced player absent on thread?
😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well clearly the entire team would be wolves 😉Who do you think would be on this team? And would the entire team be wolves or is a more experienced player absent on thread?
I'm thinking noob running the show with absentee vets just because the chances of an all noob team are low and I'm not even sure if it's possible with this roster.
Though I haven't done any likely wolf number calculations.
Anyway, that was why I was interested in your thoughts about rabbott. Much quieter than last game. Could just be busy like the rest of us though.
Ugh. I need to reread stuff before I post.
Ugh. I need to reread stuff before I post.
Well clearly the entire team would be wolves 😉
You know what I meant. 😛
I'm thinking noob running the show with absentee vets just because the chances of an all noob team are low and I'm not even sure if it's possible with this roster.
Though I haven't done any likely wolf number calculations.
I was thinking 3 wolves prior to Pippy and Karabou's addition.
Anyway, that was why I was interested in your thoughts about rabbott. Much quieter than last game. Could just be busy like the rest of us though.
He seems more active in PMs to me.
I can see it as a possibility, but I think the noob wolf team theory is probably a more likely one.
Who do you think would be on this team?
*snaps for the Supernatural gif*
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
rabbott talking more in PMs seems questionable?
You don't believe rabbott's talking to me?
You don't think this is worth bringing up?
You think rabbott is sketchy?
You think AM's sketchy?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm BAAAAAACK!
From the time I posted... last night??? until this very moment, I've been asleep. Hard to believe, I know.
Hey everybody, there is this big day for me tomorrow, it's like one of those days that's an anniversary that only comes once a year, celebrating some stuff I don't really want to celebrate, but that's getting older, isn't it? My friend flew into the state yesterday, to get married this weekend. So I'm going on a big roadtrip today to stay with my other friend, whose car just got re-po'd, so I'm in town to hang with my getting-married friend, drive around my car-less friend, and celebrate the day-that-shall-not-be-named.
Basically, I'm a lot more busy than usual when it comes to SDN. Sorry, I sorta forgot I had this big week when I signed up.
Doesn't mean I won't play, but that's why the posting is spotty compared to my usual play.
TLDR:
Going out of town
Friend getting married
Other friend's car re-po'd
Gonna be spotty
From the time I posted... last night??? until this very moment, I've been asleep. Hard to believe, I know.
Hey everybody, there is this big day for me tomorrow, it's like one of those days that's an anniversary that only comes once a year, celebrating some stuff I don't really want to celebrate, but that's getting older, isn't it? My friend flew into the state yesterday, to get married this weekend. So I'm going on a big roadtrip today to stay with my other friend, whose car just got re-po'd, so I'm in town to hang with my getting-married friend, drive around my car-less friend, and celebrate the day-that-shall-not-be-named.
Basically, I'm a lot more busy than usual when it comes to SDN. Sorry, I sorta forgot I had this big week when I signed up.
Doesn't mean I won't play, but that's why the posting is spotty compared to my usual play.
TLDR:
Going out of town
Friend getting married
Other friend's car re-po'd
Gonna be spotty
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
rabbott talking more in PMs seems questionable?
You don't believe rabbott's talking to me?
You don't think this is worth bringing up?
You think rabbott is sketchy?
You think AM's sketchy?
Pretty sure she's asking you what your feels are on him since he's apparently talking to youI'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
rabbott talking more in PMs seems questionable?
You don't believe rabbott's talking to me?
You don't think this is worth bringing up?
You think rabbott is sketchy?
You think AM's sketchy?
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
I'm BAAAAAACK!
From the time I posted... last night??? until this very moment, I've been asleep. Hard to believe, I know.
Hey everybody, there is this big day for me tomorrow, it's like one of those days that's an anniversary that only comes once a year, celebrating some stuff I don't really want to celebrate, but that's getting older, isn't it? My friend flew into the state yesterday, to get married this weekend. So I'm going on a big roadtrip today to stay with my other friend, whose car just got re-po'd, so I'm in town to hang with my getting-married friend, drive around my car-less friend, and celebrate the day-that-shall-not-be-named.
Basically, I'm a lot more busy than usual when it comes to SDN. Sorry, I sorta forgot I had this big week when I signed up.
Doesn't mean I won't play, but that's why the posting is spotty compared to my usual play.
TLDR:
Going out of town
Friend getting married
Other friend's car re-po'd
Gonna be spotty
Pretty sure she's asking you what your feels are on him since he's apparently talking to you
Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She wants to know how you feel about him/his being more talkative in PMsI'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
rabbott talking more in PMs seems questionable?
You don't believe rabbott's talking to me?
You don't think this is worth bringing up?
You think rabbott is sketchy?
You think AM's sketchy?
I want to know why he's not bringing that talkativeness to the thread
what your feels are on him

She wants to know how you feel about him/his being more talkative in PMs
I am around, my kid wanted to go find creek rocks for a craft project, and then had to get groceries and other life activities. I've been chatting with AM a tiny bit in PM's and I am village all the way. Also I am a man.
You know what, maybe you didn't read my post, just the TLDR, but I'm clearly not thrilled tomorrow is my ****ing birthday, and I seriously don't need **** like this.
This is quite honestly one of the hardest times I've had in my life over the last few years. I really should have known better than to sign up for this rude WW bull****.
I'm tired of getting flak for not posting, and then getting flak for posting. I wasn't pissed at being questioned but no one likes an eyeroll. Especially about their birthday.
My experience last game was that people who talk to much get themselves suspected, regardless of what they might be saying. Its hard to figure much out the first couple of rounds anyway. I do know one thing though:
You know what, maybe you didn't read my post, just the TLDR, but I'm clearly not thrilled tomorrow is my ****ing birthday, and I seriously don't need **** like this.
This is quite honestly one of the hardest times I've had in my life over the last few years. I really should have known better than to sign up for this rude WW bull****.
I'm tired of getting flak for not posting, and then getting flak for posting. I wasn't pissed at being questioned but no one likes an eyeroll. Especially about their birthday.
...
I'm BAAAAAACK!
From the time I posted... last night??? until this very moment, I've been asleep. Hard to believe, I know.
Hey everybody, there is this big day for me tomorrow, it's like one of those days that's an anniversary that only comes once a year, celebrating some stuff I don't really want to celebrate, but that's getting older, isn't it? My friend flew into the state yesterday, to get married this weekend. So I'm going on a big roadtrip today to stay with my other friend, whose car just got re-po'd, so I'm in town to hang with my getting-married friend, drive around my car-less friend, and celebrate the day-that-shall-not-be-named.
Basically, I'm a lot more busy than usual when it comes to SDN. Sorry, I sorta forgot I had this big week when I signed up.
Doesn't mean I won't play, but that's why the posting is spotty compared to my usual play.
TLDR:
Going out of town
Friend getting married
Other friend's car re-po'd
Gonna be spotty
I can see why other people have made a rep for themselves of being quiet.
I really don't like to sign up and then quit, which I almost did just because I'm busy this week, and it's a hard week for me emotionally.
No game of WW is complete until someone's especially rude to me and I start crying. Yet, I always tell myself I should play because I know even when I'm less active *for me*, I'll still be one of the more active players, unlike *some* people. Every time I play, the quietest people end up being wolves who are just coasting the whole way.
Anyway, this will be the last anyone's going to hear from me on this thread until tomorrow. I will probably PM (which I just opened) and you might see some likes from me as I take breaks from packing. I'm tired of the ridicule and frankly I'm not going to deal with it this week of all weeks. If you guys lynch me you'll just lose a villager but you'll frankly be doing me a favor, just so I don't have to deal with you this week of all weeks.
lynch Nohika
because I'm tired of quiet players being rewarded for their quietness and coasting by. From now on, in the absence of better suspicion, I will be lynching the most quiet players. FYI.
I really don't like to sign up and then quit, which I almost did just because I'm busy this week, and it's a hard week for me emotionally.
No game of WW is complete until someone's especially rude to me and I start crying. Yet, I always tell myself I should play because I know even when I'm less active *for me*, I'll still be one of the more active players, unlike *some* people. Every time I play, the quietest people end up being wolves who are just coasting the whole way.
Anyway, this will be the last anyone's going to hear from me on this thread until tomorrow. I will probably PM (which I just opened) and you might see some likes from me as I take breaks from packing. I'm tired of the ridicule and frankly I'm not going to deal with it this week of all weeks. If you guys lynch me you'll just lose a villager but you'll frankly be doing me a favor, just so I don't have to deal with you this week of all weeks.
lynch Nohika
because I'm tired of quiet players being rewarded for their quietness and coasting by. From now on, in the absence of better suspicion, I will be lynching the most quiet players. FYI.
double post
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
double post
I feel like he's an extra nooby villager.
I'm BAAAAAACK!
From the time I posted... last night??? until this very moment, I've been asleep. Hard to believe, I know.
Hey everybody, there is this big day for me tomorrow, it's like one of those days that's an anniversary that only comes once a year, celebrating some stuff I don't really want to celebrate, but that's getting older, isn't it? My friend flew into the state yesterday, to get married this weekend. So I'm going on a big roadtrip today to stay with my other friend, whose car just got re-po'd, so I'm in town to hang with my getting-married friend, drive around my car-less friend, and celebrate the day-that-shall-not-be-named.
Basically, I'm a lot more busy than usual when it comes to SDN. Sorry, I sorta forgot I had this big week when I signed up.
Doesn't mean I won't play, but that's why the posting is spotty compared to my usual play.
TLDR:
Going out of town
Friend getting married
Other friend's car re-po'd
Gonna be spotty
Happy early birthday! Not trying to be rude, but I just don't have a good feel for you yet. I'd really like to know who you think the wolves are and why whenever you have time.
Yeah, Trilt, cuz the huge cryptic super gif posts are just adding tons of readable quality to the thread.
Yeah, Trilt, cuz the huge cryptic super gif posts are just adding tons of readable quality to the thread.
I think she's just posting to the best of her ability given the restriction.
Yeah, Trilt, cuz the huge cryptic super gif posts are just adding tons of readable quality to the thread.
I feel like Trilt's participation has skyrocketed with this posting restriction 😛
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Internet is being crappy so now instead of seeing the actual images, I'm just seeing the image tags...this should be fun
The solution is not to ghost the thread, it's to say less sketchy stuff 😉My experience last game was that people who talk to much get themselves suspected, regardless of what they might be saying. Its hard to figure much out the first couple of rounds anyway. I do know one thing though:View attachment 224171
I feel like he's an extra nooby villager.
Happy early birthday! Not trying to be rude, but I just don't have a good feel for you yet. I'd really like to know who you think the wolves are and why whenever you have time.
Thank you.
It's not rude to ask why I've been quiet. It's rude to roll your eyes when someone tells you why.
On WW, I'm always very active, I'm told I'm pretty transparent even when I think I'm being sneaky. I tend to keep things to myself, maybe to a fault. I've never been a wolf, but if I was, I would make sure I was just as active as ever, and if I'm not active, I'll be sure to honestly say why.
If someone was a stalker and looked at my activity, they'd see I keep weird hours. Posting the most at like 2 am, or active for like 20 hours straight followed by 18 hours silence.
Last game, I ended up on the side of Chaos. I kept posting even when I was afraid I'd give it all away. I try to make an effort to keep my posts as honest as possible even when I'm on the side of evil.
Gonna give my reads in a sec.
My experience last game was that people who talk to much get themselves suspected, regardless of what they might be saying. Its hard to figure much out the first couple of rounds anyway. I do know one thing though:View attachment 224171
My experience last game was that people who talk to much get themselves suspected, regardless of what they might be saying. Its hard to figure much out the first couple of rounds anyway. I do know one thing though:View attachment 224171
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm sure she's only actually said 3 sentences if you string all her posts togetherI feel like Trilt's participation has skyrocketed with this posting restriction 😛

Some people, when given a post restriction, say **** it and don't post at all because it's too much trouble. Others fight to be heard despite the restriction, because there's nothing quite like being told you can't talk to make you want to...
I feel like Trilt's participation has skyrocketed with this posting restriction 😛
It's not rude to ask why I've been quiet. It's rude to roll your eyes when someone tells you why.
It's not rude to ask why I've been quiet.
...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oooohhh I finally got that this is saying you wanted to hear from Finn, DVMD, and LIS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I'm on page 2, and about to start reading and commenting in my usual style.
But first, am I alive?
P.S. OMG. I just scanned the last 15 posts or so. Please tell me Trilt isn't stuck posting in gifs. Sigh.
But first, am I alive?
P.S. OMG. I just scanned the last 15 posts or so. Please tell me Trilt isn't stuck posting in gifs. Sigh.
Hey all. I'm on page 2, and about to start reading and commenting in my usual style.
But first, am I alive?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For the moment 😉Hey all. I'm on page 2, and about to start reading and commenting in my usual style.
But first, am I alive?
For the moment 😉
Ok. Well, onwards to the reading.
If I'm being lynched, it's a bad idea. And no, I won't say any more than that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I could tell you that, but I don't like to lie to my grandpaPlease tell me Trilt isn't stuck posting in gifs. Sigh.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K
