-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Little Mermaid WW
Started by PrincessButterCup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Karabiner was a weird wolf kill imo. Unless there is some reason they want to kill book characters, she was considered sketchy and under suspicions following her comments and if we ran down the "one of the last adds must be a wolf" road she probably would have been first. Dunno why nobody has brought this up.
3 minutes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh.
lynch staypaws
against my typical dislike of noob lynching, but Pip reads OK to me and the concerns discussed seem legitimate. Hypocrisy because I was quiet today, but we need to look at quiet folks more tomorrow.
lynch staypaws
against my typical dislike of noob lynching, but Pip reads OK to me and the concerns discussed seem legitimate. Hypocrisy because I was quiet today, but we need to look at quiet folks more tomorrow.
##$Unlynch Mel
Lynch sp
####
Lynch sp
####
I did not say that. I've seen enough sketch from other players right now for that to be a priority over quieter players that haven't seemed sketchy to me in the things they HAVE posted.So you're willing to vote for players who post over quiet ambiguous players?
The Official Lynch Tally
Pippy (3) - Crayola, FFM, rabbott
Crayola (1) - Pippy
Paws (Staying Positive) (4) - Coopah, finn, SP, Trout
Trilt (1) - KC
Mel (0) -
rabbot (1) - Mel
SP (3) - AM, DVMD, Paws
13/16 voting. Lynch closed.
Check your votes, speak now or forever hold your peace . . .
Pippy (3) - Crayola, FFM, rabbott
Crayola (1) - Pippy
Paws (Staying Positive) (4) - Coopah, finn, SP, Trout
Trilt (1) - KC
Mel (0) -
rabbot (1) - Mel
SP (3) - AM, DVMD, Paws
13/16 voting. Lynch closed.
Check your votes, speak now or forever hold your peace . . .
too late
This lynch hurts me on a very personal level. I freaking LOVE eels. I adore them. Moray eels aren't my very favorite, at least . . . But I'm still very sad about this. Just leave me alone and let me eat my pizza with my tears.
You have lynched
It is now NIGHT 2. Get your actions in!
There are 15 players remaining.
Roster
1. @Trilt
3. @Coopah
4. @Melchizedek
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @rabbott1971
7. @SportPonies
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
10. @WildZoo
11. @nohika
12. @Crayola227
14. @finnickthedog
14.5. @PippyPony
15. @DVMDream
16. @Flim Flam Man
Dead
14.75. @Karabiner13, Hans Christian Andersen
13. @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam
@StayingPositive2017, Flotsam, a village tracker whose results experienced an unconventional delivery method. Rest well, Paws.
It is now NIGHT 2. Get your actions in!
There are 15 players remaining.
Roster
1. @Trilt
3. @Coopah
4. @Melchizedek
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @rabbott1971
7. @SportPonies
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
10. @WildZoo
11. @nohika
12. @Crayola227
14. @finnickthedog
14.5. @PippyPony
15. @DVMDream
16. @Flim Flam Man
Dead
14.75. @Karabiner13, Hans Christian Andersen
13. @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam
Last edited:
Contingency Lynch SP
*****
Tear, over zealous newbie
******
Tear, over zealous newbie
******
two rezzes aren't unheard of so you might have a chance to be back.*****
Tear, over zealous newbie
******
you gotta fight fight fight when you're lynched. often works. sometimes digs your hole more, but hey, it's fun anyway. in your case just saying you were a tracker would have likely gotten you out of the lynch.
*******two rezzes aren't unheard of so you might have a chance to be back.
you gotta fight fight fight when you're lynched. often works. sometimes digs your hole more, but hey, it's fun anyway. in your case just saying you were a tracker would have likely gotten you out of the lynch.
Good to know for next time
*******
Last edited:
It is not NIGHT 2. Get your actions in!
wut
Now. Now night 2.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The dead post in STARS! 😉Good to know for next time
Finally caught up - of course post-lynch but wouldn't have changed any outcomes.
Thoughts -
1. Did not like rabbott coming in lateish and making another tie.
2. Still feel Trilt's actions/comments yesterday did not align and feel shady but since no one else agrees I will jot it down to personal bias. Her play late today has felt better.
3. Flotsam was village. That is very interesting and not sure what to do with that info other than to think role names may not be particularly useful.
4. Whoever linked the HCA story (AM?) thanks, totally read the entire thing. Don't know who would be considered the "bad guy" based on that version of the tale but I would guess maybe Prince Eric? He was certainly the biggest douche in that story... though the sea witch was not exactly a friendly character.
Thoughts -
1. Did not like rabbott coming in lateish and making another tie.
2. Still feel Trilt's actions/comments yesterday did not align and feel shady but since no one else agrees I will jot it down to personal bias. Her play late today has felt better.
3. Flotsam was village. That is very interesting and not sure what to do with that info other than to think role names may not be particularly useful.
4. Whoever linked the HCA story (AM?) thanks, totally read the entire thing. Don't know who would be considered the "bad guy" based on that version of the tale but I would guess maybe Prince Eric? He was certainly the biggest douche in that story... though the sea witch was not exactly a friendly character.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Forgot about the game again 🙄
I'm feeling pip and AM as village. Sporty doesn't feel like my wolf pup from Vet Clinic, but it's early days, and my pups have a habit of fooling me when they're wolves again. Maybe since I'm not suspicious that means I should be? I could roll with that.
Trout feeling a me lynch based on one post...eh, probs village trout. We'll see.
@Animal Midwife have you talked to rabbott?
I'm feeling pip and AM as village. Sporty doesn't feel like my wolf pup from Vet Clinic, but it's early days, and my pups have a habit of fooling me when they're wolves again. Maybe since I'm not suspicious that means I should be? I could roll with that.
Trout feeling a me lynch based on one post...eh, probs village trout. We'll see.
Um. Two things. 1) I'm also quite good at reading her. 2) How far into STL's game did we get before I was even concerned about kara being able to read me? Pretty damn far.Hmm. Votes to lynch someone who is quite good at reading her on fairly shoddy evidence d1...![]()
@Animal Midwife have you talked to rabbott?
Night closed results pending
Something truly horrific happened last night. One of the smallest, most delicate creatures in the sea was killed. His body washed ashore this morning and a child took it home for her collection.
Yes, that's right: the adorable Seahorse Herald has been killed. Don't you see his fancy ruffled court collar? The proud smile? His diminutive and precious size? Only a true monster could have done this.
Dead is
It is now DAY 3. Lynch ends at 7 pm.
There are 14 players remaining.
Roster
1. @Trilt
3. @Coopah
4. @Melchizedek
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @rabbott1971
7. @SportPonies
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
10. @WildZoo
11. @nohika
12. @Crayola227
14. @finnickthedog
15. @DVMDream
16. @Flim Flam Man
Dead
14.75. @Karabiner13, Hans Christian Andersen
13. @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam
14.5. @PippyPony, Seahorse Herald
Yes, that's right: the adorable Seahorse Herald has been killed. Don't you see his fancy ruffled court collar? The proud smile? His diminutive and precious size? Only a true monster could have done this.
@PippyPony, the Seahorse Herald, a villager who could add a message to the write up 3 times.
There are 14 players remaining.
Roster
1. @Trilt
3. @Coopah
4. @Melchizedek
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @rabbott1971
7. @SportPonies
8. @LetItSnow
9. @kcoughli, The Sea King/Triton - ?
10. @WildZoo
11. @nohika
12. @Crayola227
14. @finnickthedog
15. @DVMDream
16. @Flim Flam Man
Dead
14.75. @Karabiner13, Hans Christian Andersen
13. @StayingPositive2017, Flotsam
14.5. @PippyPony, Seahorse Herald
@Animal Midwife have you talked to rabbott?
Yes.
Official Lynch Tally
Sporty (1) - AM
1/14 voting
Lynch ends in 11 hours and 50 minutes
Sporty (1) - AM
1/14 voting
Lynch ends in 11 hours and 50 minutes
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thoughts?Yes.
Also wtf with these night kills. Someone doesn't like late additions.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
And double wtf because now the thread is going to be even more of a wasteland 
Yes I recognize my contribution to this problem, I'm trying to be better.
Yes I recognize my contribution to this problem, I'm trying to be better.
Thoughts?
Very noobish and doesn't appear to have reads on others yet.
Also wtf with these night kills. Someone doesn't like late additions.
More like someone was bummed they didn't die during the day cycle.
Forgot about the game again 🙄
I'm feeling pip and AM as village. Sporty doesn't feel like my wolf pup from Vet Clinic, but it's early days, and my pups have a habit of fooling me when they're wolves again. Maybe since I'm not suspicious that means I should be? I could roll with that.
Trout feeling a me lynch based on one post...eh, probs village trout. We'll see.
Um. Two things. 1) I'm also quite good at reading her. 2) How far into STL's game did we get before I was even concerned about kara being able to read me? Pretty damn far.
@Animal Midwife have you talked to rabbott?
oooo! Is this a restriction?
Dead is@PippyPony, the Seahorse Herald, a villager who could add a message to the write up 3 times.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But like, why? I'm looking for motive and I see it for neither of them. Wolves should be seer hunting right now, neither were reading seer. I'll have to read over their posts after I get some studying done.More like someone was bummed they didn't die during the day cycle.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oooo! Is this a restriction?
But like, why? I'm looking for motive and I see it for neither of them. Wolves should be seer hunting right now, neither were reading seer. I'll have to read over their posts after I get some studying done.
They should be, but wolves are prone to being noobish I'm sure.
KC (3)- Finnick, Trilt, Rabbott
SportPonies (1) - DVMD
Nohika (2) - AM, Kara
Coop () -
Pippy (3) - LIS, SportPonies, StayingPositive
Kara (2) - Pippy, WZ
11/17 voting
The Official Lynch Tally
Pippy (3) - Crayola, FFM, rabbott
Crayola (1) - Pippy
Paws (Staying Positive) (4) - Coopah, finn, SP, Trout
Trilt (1) - KC
Mel (0) -
rabbot (1) - Mel
SP (3) - AM, DVMD, Paws
@Coopah and @Crayola227 I'd like to hear your reads today.
For clarification, are you suggesting that this
idea is "maybe, maybe not"?More like someone was bummed they didn't die during the day cycle.
You're noting the lack of pattern, yes?
I'm sorry. I suck at interpreting these things... are you asking to hear from me (and the other two)? Because if so it's going to have to wait. I'm off to visit puppies and baby woofs > werewoofs.
For clarification, are you suggesting that this
idea is "maybe, maybe not"?
You're noting the lack of pattern, yes?

I'm sorry. I suck at interpreting these things... are you asking to hear from me (and the other two)? Because if so it's going to have to wait. I'm off to visit puppies and baby woofs > werewoofs.

Someone stole my ability last night...
I got nuthin
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was blocked last night. Idk. Probs villagery.
I'll come back to this...I do want to try to figure out what you're saying. It's going to bother me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Noob wolf calling the shots? I could see it.They should be, but wolves are prone to being noobish I'm sure.
*******************
jerks. now I have to study for Tuesday's exam without fun WW breaks.
*******************
jerks. now I have to study for Tuesday's exam without fun WW breaks.
And I am small and delicate, dammit.One of the smallest, most delicate creatures in the sea was killed. His body washed ashore this morning and a child took it home for her collection.
Yes, that's right: the adorable Seahorse Herald has been killed. Don't you see his fancy ruffled court collar? The proud smile? His diminutive and precious size?
*******************
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll take that as a no, but still have no idea what the rest of it means.
First gif: You looked at stuff and saw a pattern come together? Should we be looking at one of those people in purple that voted for Pippy and Kara? Or am I still not understanding?
Second gif: Tomorrow? 1. You'll explain tomorrow? 2. Let's see what happens tomorrow? 3. Something else entirely?
----
I'll probably be sparse today because I did a crap job studying yesterday, but I'll pop in once in a while.
On a related note, I'm having a heck of a time trying to post this right now, so my sub-par apartment internet may also not be super helpful today either.
Those kills make no sense. Unless someone was playing as a wolf that knew that people would listen to the people who voted pipperoni as not-wolf? (If that makes any sense.)
I'll take that as a no
1. You'll explain tomorrow? 2. Let's see what happens tomorrow?

I'll probably be sparse today because I did a crap job studying yesterday, but I'll pop in once in a while.
(If that makes any sense.)
For someone that writes novels for a living, my English sucks big time on occasion. 😛
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K