The Official 1/29/2011 MCAT Club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MilkIsGood

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For everyone taking the MCAT on Jan 29th.

I'm glad they offer afternoon tests

Members don't see this ad.

Eh I did ok on the test. Got a 27S ....looking to apply to DO schools so I gotta think for a day or two whether or not I am going to submit again.

What about everyone else? How did you do?

despite this semi tease...no scores are up. I don't know what this guy is talking about.

Eh I did ok on the test. Got a 27S ....looking to apply to DO schools so I gotta think for a day or two whether or not I am going to submit again.

That was scary checked for score as soon as I saw that! At least we know that we have less than 24 hours left!! I don't know what is worse.... the day before the test or the day before results!

Members don't see this ad :)

wait wtf? my score wasnt posted! how did this guy get his already?!?!

I am going to play some NBA 2k11 and Halo to help pass the time!! As we get to the release time, time seems to be moving slower!!

Members don't see this ad :)
jesus!!! I have a very busy schedule tomorrow w/ classes starting at 8 AM.. till pretty much the end of the day. I guess I must remember to thank God for that.. I probably won't be worrying too much since I'll be busy with a test and a quiz.

I have midterm in lab, a research paper due, and a test in lecture all on wed and thursday.....it has helped take my mind off of the score release but still I feel like im going crazy. I DO NOT want to study for the MCAT again.

I am already thinking I may end up going to pharmacy school, even though i clearly dont want to...god, i am going crazy. medicine>>> pharmacy any day. I just want to get a decent score tom and just get into one med school, D.O. or M.D. not picky at all, but i fi have to do some sort of alternate career such as pharmacy, I might as well go to the caribbean

I am already thinking I may end up going to pharmacy school, even though i clearly dont want to...god, i am going crazy. medicine>>> pharmacy any day. I just want to get a decent score tom and just get into one med school, D.O. or M.D. not picky at all, but i fi have to do some sort of alternate career such as pharmacy, I might as well go to the caribbean

A troll is someone who just messes around and puts false information on the forums so they can go to sleep feeling like they're hilarious.

And what you're doing right now is making excuses...no matter what happens tomorrow, you fall down seven times, get up eight.

zeppelin: yeah ur right.......i have already taken this exam twice tho. but yeah, i shouldnt give up if medicine is really what i want to do

koala, just curious, but what were you scoring on the aamcs? I saw your first score. If you were scoring decently you should do decently too unless you freaked out

I've been following this thread (to see responses and what to expect for the 2011 mcat) and I am taking the exam in april. I'd really appreciate it (and I'm sure others will too) if you guys could post your aamc practice scores (or avg, range, whatever) and your real score. I think it'd be helpful and interesting to see.

I hope the best for you guys and I have to say I actually feel nervous for you all, I dont know why, but I do haha...

Hope you all did well!

I have midterm in lab, a research paper due, and a test in lecture all on wed and thursday.....it has helped take my mind off of the score release but still I feel like im going crazy. I DO NOT want to study for the MCAT again.

I can relate. It is so hard to study for this A-chem test I have friday with the possibility floating over my head that I might have to take IT again. It consumed my life from october to january, and now it might take over spring......ughhhhhh.

My plan is to put my hands over the screen, and slowly move my fingers to the right until I see the first number. If it is a 3.....I will be able to breath.

*edit* Oh screw it, mimosas tonight

I didn't take the exam on your date, but I had to comment on this.

In college, me and a few friends started a 'Monday Night Mimosas' tradition in our hall. Sounds like you're joining the club :)

OMG!!! I am more nervous and anxious today than I was on the night before the MCAT. I am shaking as I write this lol. O almighty verbal reasoning, show your kindness!!

Yeah!! Tomorrow is the big day! I am pretty excited! Let us all interconvert worrying energy into hope energy! This the conservation of emotional energy. A lot of thrill seekers pay big bucks to experience adrenaline rush(eg. Bunjee jmping or skydivng). Let us all enjoy this moment and let our grandchildren know about this MCAT experience! Whatever happens tomorrow, we are all smart and beautiful! Cheers to our MCAT experience!! :)

I can relate. It is so hard to study for this A-chem test I have friday with the possibility floating over my head that I might have to take IT again. It consumed my life from october to january, and now it might take over spring......ughhhhhh.

My plan is to put my hands over the screen, and slowly move my fingers to the right until I see the first number. If it is a 3.....I will be able to breath.

Are you really hoping that you don't get over a 40 that badly?

twas the before score release, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

I didn't take the exam on your date, but I had to comment on this.

In college, me and a few friends started a 'Monday Night Mimosas' tradition in our hall. Sounds like you're joining the club :)

Niiiiice! :)

Ooof, the alcohol made for some crappy sleeping last night though. :(

Sleeping last night was kinda a waste tonight

BTW if scores arnt up by 4 this might happen +pissed+

my first mcat.. so usually do they stick with after 5:00PM CT to release or is it sometimes random?

This may be a silly question, but where might one find the scores once they are released? On the registration page?

Did anybody else have a hard time sleeping last night?? I woke up at 6 and tossed and turned and then I had these reoccurring vivid dreams/day dreams (I'm not sure if I was awake or alseep) that I got a 22. And then i tried to sign up for a later test date but they were all filled up FOREVER so I was stuck with my 22 :/ God helps us...Today is the first actual day where I REALLY feel nervous.

Did anybody else have a hard time sleeping last night?? I woke up at 6 and tossed and turned and then I had these reoccurring vivid dreams/day dreams (I'm not sure if I was awake or alseep) that I got a 22. And then i tried to sign up for a later test date but they were all filled up FOREVER so I was stuck with my 22 :/ God helps us...Today is the first actual day where I REALLY feel nervous.

Ye same here. I couldn't sleep until 4, had some ridiculous MCAT related dreams (eg my dad came back from the grocery store with my MCAT results in a shopping bag, but I couldn't open the door to let him in. I just stared from my second floor window, powerless to move my body) and I woke up at 8 after 4 hours of sleep.

Coincidentally, lack of sleep bothered me on the night before MCAT as well, I wrote the test with 3.5 hours of sleep.

Ye same here. I couldn't sleep until 4, had some ridiculous MCAT related dreams (eg my dad came back from the grocery store with my MCAT results in a shopping bag, but I couldn't open the door to let him in. I just stared from my second floor window, powerless to move my body) and I woke up at 8 after 4 hours of sleep.

Coincidentally, lack of sleep bothered me on the night before MCAT as well, I wrote the test with 3.5 hours of sleep.

LMAO MCAT scores in a bag! :rofl:

This may be a silly question, but where might one find the scores once they are released? On the registration page?

Hi there! We go to the MCAT ThX system and type in the same username and password you used to register for the test. Good luck!

Same here. Went to sleep at 2. Had trouble falling asleep. Woke up at 5 and couldn't fall back. So decided to wake up and print the hw that was due today.

I actually slept like a baby the night before the mcat. Gonna try and take a nap now before my 1:30 class.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your dad came back from the grocery store and had your MCAT results :laugh: