*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few people in my class and a few D1s that live at Axis or collegiate village. Other than that, most rent apartments.

Members don't see this ad.

I received the still interested call in january but have not heard anything since. UB remains my top choice but have been accepted elsewhere. Not sure if a letter would help

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I received the still interested call in january but have not heard anything since. UB remains my top choice but have been accepted elsewhere. Not sure if a letter would help
I think a letter helps, and calling to follow up so they kind of make note that you are extra interested...I received an interested call in December and got an offer in February so they really took their time

Committed to UB

Committed like two months ago but actually withdrawing my name from all other schools tmrw. Best feeling

UBSDM Class of 2023

ACCEPTED OF THE WAITLIST TODAY! Received a call asking if I was still interested, then received the email an hour later! It aint over til its over!

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations! Did you do anything in particular to get off? Also, what time did they call you today?

Congratulations! Did you do anything in particular to get off? Also, what time did they call you today?
Called me a little before 11am, and i just tried to resume my usual routine as a college student, but definitely dont let the waiting consume you

Does anyone know if Axis 360 is a good place to live for the dental school?

Does anyone know if Axis 360 is a good place to live for the dental school?
It’s a great place to live! I went to visit and was blown always! It is nice and close to campus and the facilities are just very nice, definitely a top choice

Hi everyone, do we have to send/upload transcripts after acceptance?

Hey Everyone,

I am in the enhanced curriculum program starting in the fall and am looking to get connected. Starting from scratch in Buffalo- Im a Florida boy, so I need pretty much everything.

Main focus is housing right now.

I want to live with students who are either in the Enhanced Curriculum program with me (preferably) or D1 dental students.

Any help would be awesome.

Hey Everyone,

I am in the enhanced curriculum program starting in the fall and am looking to get connected. Starting from scratch in Buffalo- Im a Florida boy, so I need pretty much everything.

Main focus is housing right now.

I want to live with students who are either in the Enhanced Curriculum program with me (preferably) or D1 dental students.

Any help would be awesome.

Hi quick question for you- are you talking about the MS/DDS dual program? If so, when did you hear back regarding your acceptance? Congratulations by the way!

Does anyone know what utilities are included in collegiate village apts rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.