-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official Buffalo Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by Faux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Applicant199612
New Member
I received the still interested call in january but have not heard anything since. UB remains my top choice but have been accepted elsewhere. Not sure if a letter would help
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think a letter helps, and calling to follow up so they kind of make note that you are extra interested...I received an interested call in December and got an offer in February so they really took their timeI received the still interested call in january but have not heard anything since. UB remains my top choice but have been accepted elsewhere. Not sure if a letter would help
ACCEPTED OF THE WAITLIST TODAY! Received a call asking if I was still interested, then received the email an hour later! It aint over til its over!
Called me a little before 11am, and i just tried to resume my usual routine as a college student, but definitely dont let the waiting consume youCongratulations! Did you do anything in particular to get off? Also, what time did they call you today?
All I did was write a letter of intent a couple days after I got waitlistedSo you didn't contact them after they waitlisted you?
Applicant199612
New Member
Does anyone know if Axis 360 is a good place to live for the dental school?
It’s a great place to live! I went to visit and was blown always! It is nice and close to campus and the facilities are just very nice, definitely a top choiceDoes anyone know if Axis 360 is a good place to live for the dental school?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,
I am in the enhanced curriculum program starting in the fall and am looking to get connected. Starting from scratch in Buffalo- Im a Florida boy, so I need pretty much everything.
Main focus is housing right now.
I want to live with students who are either in the Enhanced Curriculum program with me (preferably) or D1 dental students.
Any help would be awesome.
I am in the enhanced curriculum program starting in the fall and am looking to get connected. Starting from scratch in Buffalo- Im a Florida boy, so I need pretty much everything.
Main focus is housing right now.
I want to live with students who are either in the Enhanced Curriculum program with me (preferably) or D1 dental students.
Any help would be awesome.
dentalstar27
New Member
Hey Everyone,
I am in the enhanced curriculum program starting in the fall and am looking to get connected. Starting from scratch in Buffalo- Im a Florida boy, so I need pretty much everything.
Main focus is housing right now.
I want to live with students who are either in the Enhanced Curriculum program with me (preferably) or D1 dental students.
Any help would be awesome.
Hi quick question for you- are you talking about the MS/DDS dual program? If so, when did you hear back regarding your acceptance? Congratulations by the way!
Aloe paleo
Full Member
anyone accepted with a DAT subsection below 15 by any chance?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K