***The Official Creighton University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! I honestly wanted to sit in an interview with Dr. Norton but they told me that Creighton undergrads won't need an interview unless they explicitly say so
Congrats!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted via email at 4:33 AM!! I am OOS, didn’t interview, & I didn’t go to Creighton for undergrad... :biglove:

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted via email at 4:33 AM!! I am OOS, didn’t interview, & I didn’t go to Creighton for undergrad... :biglove:

Were you offered an interview, or did you just choose not to?

Accepted this morning via email around 7:30 EST- I had an interview Oct. 2- OOS and did not go to Creighton for undergrad :)

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted this morning as well! Is there a Facebook group for the class of 2022 yet?

Were you offered an interview, or did you just choose not to?
Wasn’t offered an interview... tbh I’m totally shocked! Also my portal changed from “check back dec 1” to offer made!

Anyone know where we pay the deposit? The acceptance email I received was very brief. They said they mailed something to my house as well, so maybe there's more directions in that..?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know where we pay the deposit? The acceptance email I received was very brief. They said they mailed something to my house as well, so maybe there's more directions in that..?
Yes, there are instructions in mailer that I received today.

Hey everyone! Very excited to be accepted into Creighton's Dental School Class of 2022! I was looking for a facebook group but couldn't find one so I was wondering if anyone had plans on making one?

Hey everyone! Very excited to be accepted into Creighton's Dental School Class of 2022! I was looking for a facebook group but couldn't find one so I was wondering if anyone had plans on making one?
I was going to make one myself, but I am extremely busy atm.

Does anyone have any insight as to whether they give another round of acceptances or not?

I will not be accepting my offer from Creighton, and I'm sure there are a few others who will not be as well. There will likely be a few spots opened by January.

Does anyone have any insight as to whether they give another round of acceptances or not?
Creighton sends out all of their acceptances on December 1st and individuals have 30 days to respond that they either accept or reject the offer. For every individual that rejects the offer, they will send another acceptance letter to those on the waitlist. So typically, they will send out more acceptance letters during the first few days of each month until the class is filled.

Last edited:
Hey guys! just created the Creighton dental page. its called Creighton Dental Class of 2022. Facebook says it may take a few day for you guys to be able to search it. As of right now it isn't showing up when I search but I will keep you posted when I am finally able to.

There is a "Creighton Dental School Class of 2022" group up right now.

Hey guys, I want to post the link to the FB group in here but can not until I have posted 10 times. So I am going to be a little annoying and use up those posts. My apologies!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! Just a heads up that my aadsas status changed from "offer made" to "offer accepted," in case anyone wants some reassurance that the office of admissions received your payment/return statement.

Was just accepted! Received the acceptance email and offer made in application. NO interview!

Was just accepted! Received the acceptance email and offer made in application. NO interview!
congrats!! did they ever contact you prior to the acceptance email? i have heard absolutely nothing from creighton

congrats!! did they ever contact you prior to the acceptance email? i have heard absolutely nothing from creighton

I heard absolutely nothing from them. However, I was always in contact with Diane Travis. I kept on telling her how interested I was on attending.

Will be dropping my acceptance here. I got accepted to my state school!

I heard absolutely nothing from them. However, I was always in contact with Diane Travis. I kept on telling her how interested I was on attending.
Did you just call the admissions department to stay in contact with them? I’ve got pretty much the exact same state as you and haven’t heard anything from them yet

Did you just call the admissions department to stay in contact with them? I’ve got pretty much the exact same state as you and haven’t heard anything from them yet

I was just doing it through email. I was not interviewed when I was given the acceptance so I have not meet anyone in person or spoken over the phone. I am going to resend my acceptance though because I got into my state school. A new seat will open next week!

Has anyone heard anything recently? This thread has been dead for a while. I have a meeting with the dean on Feb 15th, in which they reiterated it was “not an interview because there will be no tour of the new school”. Not really sure what to consider it I guess. I assume the class is close to being full?

Has anyone heard anything recently? This thread has been dead for a while. I have a meeting with the dean on Feb 15th, in which they reiterated it was “not an interview because there will be no tour of the new school”. Not really sure what to consider it I guess. I assume the class is close to being full?
Did they reach out to you about the "interview" or did you contact them?

Has anyone still been left on "received/application complete"? I have already been accepted elsewhere, but would just like to know one way or the other.

Anyone know when the second deposit is due plus the background check? Kind of been procrastinating on these

I have been informed that the class for this year is full. They will be making an alternate list soon if anyone drops out/decides to choose a different school

Since a waitlist is most likely coming soon, is anyone planning on dropping their acceptance or attending another school? Hoping for a spot or two to open up. I know they recently increased their class size from 85 to 115 so I’m interested to see how that will play out this year. Starting to lose hope

Since a waitlist is most likely coming soon, is anyone planning on dropping their acceptance or attending another school? Hoping for a spot or two to open up. I know they recently increased their class size from 85 to 115 so I’m interested to see how that will play out this year. Starting to lose hope
How do you know that they've increased the class size? Also does anyone know when they'll be making an alternative list, since the class is full according to previous posts?

How do you know that they've increased the class size? Also does anyone know when they'll be making an alternative list, since the class is full according to previous posts?
I visited a few weeks ago and in a brochure (and on their website) they increased their class size from 85 to 115 due to the brand new dental school opening this year

Ive been here at the dental school for two years and I'm pretty close with a lot of the professors. The D1 class this year will consist of 108 students, and then 7 more students will join the class during our sophomore year from Idaho and Utah where some students from those states will have taken their first year dental courses in-state. Eventually yes, our class size will be 115 students. This was per the ADA's request to the university, and one of the reasons they built the brand new school. Unfortunately, unless some people drop their acceptance, the class size is most likely full. Except in cases of extreme circumstances, most people keep their acceptances at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.