You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official Howard University Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***
Started by teefdocta
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my bad!!!!!Does Howard offer a secret 3 year dental program I didn't know about
Congrats!!Received an interview invite! Also I believe the thread is suppose to say class of 2020 not 2019
Received an interview invite! Also I believe the thread is suppose to say class of 2020 not 2019
Congratulations! When did you receive it? May I ask when your application fee was received/complete?
Congratulations! When did you receive it? May I ask when your application fee was received/complete?
Thanks. Received it yesterday (9/9/15) . My app was completed 7/8/15
Thanks. Received it yesterday (9/9/15) . My app was completed 7/8/15
Thanks! That definitely helps start to kind of associate some type of interview timeline 🙂
Who else is going on the 16th of September for an invite?
Me!!!
Are you driving there? Lol im worried about the traffic!Me!!!
Are you driving there? Lol im worried about the traffic!
Yea, I know that traffic is terrible. I will probably drive or take the metro
Hey guys, I was wondering if (along with the $75 secondary app fee) you have to send in your official transcript again?? Don't they get the official transcript from AADSAS? Also, can we pay online or is it strictly through mailing a check?
Hey guys, I was wondering if (along with the $75 secondary app fee) you have to send in your official transcript again?? Don't they get the official transcript from AADSAS? Also, can we pay online or is it strictly through mailing a check?
No you don't. I sent them an email, because of the way it read on AADSAS as well. Hope this helps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted somewhere june 2nd and paid the check same week
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!! When did you all submit your application and supplemental?
My application has been "Under Review" since 8/6/15. I've received my fee confirmation. I e-mailed them my unofficial scores to ask if they needed me to re-take the DAT because my PAT is low. They said " you do not need to retake it to be considered a competitive applicant at Howard University". Still waiting to hear back...
Got my interview invite today
Thank you! How was you interview?
Submitted somewhere june 2nd and paid the check same week
Got my interview invite today
what are your stats? if you don't mind me asking that is
It went well! Everyone was very friendly and informative!Thank you! How was you interview?
Hello,
Does anyone know what Howards interview schedule is like- how many they have conducted/how many they will conduct?
Does anyone know what Howards interview schedule is like- how many they have conducted/how many they will conduct?
To those of you who received II's, how long after your secondary was completed did you receive the invite? Thanks!
The first thing we did was take a tour, while doing that we met other students and then we wrote our essay and ate at the same time, then students spoke to Us about the school ,admissions spoke,then financial aid , then interviews,lasltly the wrap up.(8:30-2). I am not sure how many they have conducted.Hello,
Does anyone know what Howards interview schedule is like- how many they have conducted/how many they will conduct?
To those of you who received II's, how long after your secondary was completed did you receive the invite? Thanks!
I mailed my supplemental application on September 13th and received a confirmation that it was received on September 24th. I just got invited for an interview today for next week Wednesday!
Just got an interview for Saturday Oct 17th! So excited! Didn't see this coming at all. Anyone else invited to interview this day?
Last edited:
I was invited to interview on Saturday as well.Just got an interview for Saturday Oct 17th! So excited! Didn't see this coming at all. Anyone else invited to interview this day?
Nice! CongratsI was invited to interview on Saturday as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! Did they give any specific topics for essay and how long should that be? Also, was it a group interview or one-on-one sessions? My interview is this Saturday, very nervous..... 🙂The first thing we did was take a tour, while doing that we met other students and then we wrote our essay and ate at the same time, then students spoke to Us about the school ,admissions spoke,then financial aid , then interviews,lasltly the wrap up.(8:30-2). I am not sure how many they have conducted.
Anyone staying at the Sheraton in silver spring?
I am! 🙂 Where are you coming from?Anyone staying at the Sheraton in silver spring?
I already interviewed for the 17th of October and waiting to hear back. It was not that bad of an interview if you ask me.
I was there too on the 17th.Just got an interview for Saturday Oct 17th! So excited! Didn't see this coming at all. Anyone else invited to interview this day?
this is a dental thread, not pharmacyI was there too on the 17th.
I will find my way out.this is a dental thread, not pharmacy
I submitted my app june 3rd and I got an email from howard I think somewhere in July saying that it was completed! Then i got the invite for sept 16th.For those who have received an invite, when were you complete? Thanks!
I submitted my app june 3rd and I got an email from howard I think somewhere in July saying that it was completed! Then i got the invite for sept 16th.
Thanks keewee, good luck this cycle!
I was complete early september and received an invite mid-octoberFor those who have received an invite, when were you complete? Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does Howard work? My application was mailed out 3 weeks ago, but still nothing after I submitted my application fee. I know so many people with amazing stats that Howard doesn't even offer an interview too. Guess I shouldn't expect much here.
I'd like to know, too. Submitted weeks ago and paid the app fee. Haven't heard anything.
Just be patient, they interview till march i think. Positive thinking makes positive things to happen!How does Howard work? My application was mailed out 3 weeks ago, but still nothing after I submitted my application fee. I know so many people with amazing stats that Howard doesn't even offer an interview too. Guess I shouldn't expect much here.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 58
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K