****The Official Howard University Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

lak121727

5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2014
Status
Dental Student
I see none for Howard so I create one! Good luck everyone. Btw, have anyone received their fee receipt through email ? I have not heard from them since mid July.

About the Ads
Aug 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Received an interview invite! Also I believe the thread is suppose to say class of 2020 not 2019

Congratulations! When did you receive it? May I ask when your application fee was received/complete?

keewee981

"Whatever you are, be a good one"
5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2014
Virgnia
Status
Pre-Dental
Who else is going on the 16th of September for an invite?

Aug 17, 2011
Status
Dental Student
Hey guys, I was wondering if (along with the $75 secondary app fee) you have to send in your official transcript again?? Don't they get the official transcript from AADSAS? Also, can we pay online or is it strictly through mailing a check?

About the Ads
Aug 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey guys, I was wondering if (along with the $75 secondary app fee) you have to send in your official transcript again?? Don't they get the official transcript from AADSAS? Also, can we pay online or is it strictly through mailing a check?

No you don't. I sent them an email, because of the way it read on AADSAS as well. Hope this helps.

keewee981

5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2014
Virgnia
Status
Pre-Dental
Is September 16th the first interview for howard or second? I wasnt sure when they started this year

Habiba91

5+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
My application has been "Under Review" since 8/6/15. I've received my fee confirmation. I e-mailed them my unofficial scores to ask if they needed me to re-take the DAT because my PAT is low. They said " you do not need to retake it to be considered a competitive applicant at Howard University". Still waiting to hear back...

kmuppall

5+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
still havent heard anything from them since my app was "Under Review"
I tried calling several times this week but it went straight to voicemail

Blackhorse90

5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Got my interview invite today

About the Ads

DentistHopes

10+ Year Member
Aug 3, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Hello,
Does anyone know what Howards interview schedule is like- how many they have conducted/how many they will conduct?

huskygirl123

5+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
To those of you who received II's, how long after your secondary was completed did you receive the invite? Thanks!

A&R

5+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2014
Hello,
Does anyone know what Howards interview schedule is like- how many they have conducted/how many they will conduct?
The first thing we did was take a tour, while doing that we met other students and then we wrote our essay and ate at the same time, then students spoke to Us about the school ,admissions spoke,then financial aid , then interviews,lasltly the wrap up.(8:30-2). I am not sure how many they have conducted.

BeyonceFan1226

5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
To those of you who received II's, how long after your secondary was completed did you receive the invite? Thanks!
I mailed my supplemental application on September 13th and received a confirmation that it was received on September 24th. I just got invited for an interview today for next week Wednesday!

TheTrueDent

5+ Year Member
Nov 18, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Just got an interview for Saturday Oct 17th! So excited! Didn't see this coming at all. Anyone else invited to interview this day?

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
The first thing we did was take a tour, while doing that we met other students and then we wrote our essay and ate at the same time, then students spoke to Us about the school ,admissions spoke,then financial aid , then interviews,lasltly the wrap up.(8:30-2). I am not sure how many they have conducted.
Hey! Did they give any specific topics for essay and how long should that be? Also, was it a group interview or one-on-one sessions? My interview is this Saturday, very nervous..... :)

A&R

5+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2014
Yes they did give a specific topic and it was 2 on 1 interview (two faculty)

About the Ads

Akk

Mar 3, 2014
If you received an interview invitation please share your mail out date if don't mind. Thanks

Jul 28, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Application Fee received today and mailed out October 5th! My application is now officially under review. *Crosses fingers*

Oct 19, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I already interviewed for the 17th of October and waiting to hear back. It was not that bad of an interview if you ask me.

jippyslim

10+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2010
Midwest
Status
Dental Student
For those who have received an invite, when were you complete? Thanks!

keewee981

5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2014
Virgnia
Status
Pre-Dental
For those who have received an invite, when were you complete? Thanks!
I submitted my app june 3rd and I got an email from howard I think somewhere in July saying that it was completed! Then i got the invite for sept 16th.

jippyslim

10+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2010
Midwest
Status
Dental Student
I submitted my app june 3rd and I got an email from howard I think somewhere in July saying that it was completed! Then i got the invite for sept 16th.
Thanks keewee, good luck this cycle!

Reactions: keewee981

jippyslim

10+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2010
Midwest
Status
Dental Student
How does Howard work? My application was mailed out 3 weeks ago, but still nothing after I submitted my application fee. I know so many people with amazing stats that Howard doesn't even offer an interview too. Guess I shouldn't expect much here.
I'd like to know, too. Submitted weeks ago and paid the app fee. Haven't heard anything.

danchoi03

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2009
Status
Dental Student
This school is so quiet. I emailed them a few times regarding my application, but I never get a single response from them. Maybe I am Asian and they don't like me. LOL

Reactions: capnamerica

keewee981

5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2014
Virgnia
Status
Pre-Dental
How does Howard work? My application was mailed out 3 weeks ago, but still nothing after I submitted my application fee. I know so many people with amazing stats that Howard doesn't even offer an interview too. Guess I shouldn't expect much here.
Just be patient, they interview till march i think. Positive thinking makes positive things to happen!

Reactions: kami_us07
About the Ads