****The Official Howard University Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

teefdocta

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see none for Howard so I create one! Good luck everyone. Btw, have anyone received their fee receipt through email ? I have not heard from them since mid July.

Members don't see this ad.

Does Howard offer a secret 3 year dental program I didn't know about

Reactions: 2 users
Received an interview invite!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview invite! Also I believe the thread is suppose to say class of 2020 not 2019

Congratulations! When did you receive it? May I ask when your application fee was received/complete?

Congratulations! When did you receive it? May I ask when your application fee was received/complete?

Thanks. Received it yesterday (9/9/15) . My app was completed 7/8/15

Thanks. Received it yesterday (9/9/15) . My app was completed 7/8/15

Thanks! That definitely helps start to kind of associate some type of interview timeline :)

Who else is going on the 16th of September for an invite?

Hey guys, I was wondering if (along with the $75 secondary app fee) you have to send in your official transcript again?? Don't they get the official transcript from AADSAS? Also, can we pay online or is it strictly through mailing a check?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I was wondering if (along with the $75 secondary app fee) you have to send in your official transcript again?? Don't they get the official transcript from AADSAS? Also, can we pay online or is it strictly through mailing a check?

No you don't. I sent them an email, because of the way it read on AADSAS as well. Hope this helps.

Is September 16th the first interview for howard or second? I wasnt sure when they started this year

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!! When did you all submit your application and supplemental?

My application has been "Under Review" since 8/6/15. I've received my fee confirmation. I e-mailed them my unofficial scores to ask if they needed me to re-take the DAT because my PAT is low. They said " you do not need to retake it to be considered a competitive applicant at Howard University". Still waiting to hear back...

still havent heard anything from them since my app was "Under Review"
I tried calling several times this week but it went straight to voicemail

Hello,
Does anyone know what Howards interview schedule is like- how many they have conducted/how many they will conduct?

To those of you who received II's, how long after your secondary was completed did you receive the invite? Thanks!

Hello,
Does anyone know what Howards interview schedule is like- how many they have conducted/how many they will conduct?
The first thing we did was take a tour, while doing that we met other students and then we wrote our essay and ate at the same time, then students spoke to Us about the school ,admissions spoke,then financial aid , then interviews,lasltly the wrap up.(8:30-2). I am not sure how many they have conducted.

To those of you who received II's, how long after your secondary was completed did you receive the invite? Thanks!

I mailed my supplemental application on September 13th and received a confirmation that it was received on September 24th. I just got invited for an interview today for next week Wednesday!

Just got an interview for Saturday Oct 17th! So excited! Didn't see this coming at all. Anyone else invited to interview this day?

Last edited:
Just got an interview for Saturday Oct 17th! So excited! Didn't see this coming at all. Anyone else invited to interview this day?
I was invited to interview on Saturday as well.

Reactions: 1 user
The first thing we did was take a tour, while doing that we met other students and then we wrote our essay and ate at the same time, then students spoke to Us about the school ,admissions spoke,then financial aid , then interviews,lasltly the wrap up.(8:30-2). I am not sure how many they have conducted.
Hey! Did they give any specific topics for essay and how long should that be? Also, was it a group interview or one-on-one sessions? My interview is this Saturday, very nervous..... :)

Yes they did give a specific topic and it was 2 on 1 interview (two faculty)

If you received an interview invitation please share your mail out date if don't mind. Thanks

Application Fee received today and mailed out October 5th! My application is now officially under review. *Crosses fingers*

I already interviewed for the 17th of October and waiting to hear back. It was not that bad of an interview if you ask me.

For those who have received an invite, when were you complete? Thanks!

For those who have received an invite, when were you complete? Thanks!
I submitted my app june 3rd and I got an email from howard I think somewhere in July saying that it was completed! Then i got the invite for sept 16th.

I submitted my app june 3rd and I got an email from howard I think somewhere in July saying that it was completed! Then i got the invite for sept 16th.

Thanks keewee, good luck this cycle!

Interviewing tomorrow! I was notified last Tuesday!

Reactions: 1 users
How does Howard work? My application was mailed out 3 weeks ago, but still nothing after I submitted my application fee. I know so many people with amazing stats that Howard doesn't even offer an interview too. Guess I shouldn't expect much here.

I'd like to know, too. Submitted weeks ago and paid the app fee. Haven't heard anything.

This school is so quiet. I emailed them a few times regarding my application, but I never get a single response from them. Maybe I am Asian and they don't like me. LOL

How does Howard work? My application was mailed out 3 weeks ago, but still nothing after I submitted my application fee. I know so many people with amazing stats that Howard doesn't even offer an interview too. Guess I shouldn't expect much here.
Just be patient, they interview till march i think. Positive thinking makes positive things to happen!