****The Official Indiana University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOneTet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see one for Indy so I made one.

I got an e-mail today reminding me to submit my supplemental application to them. Last year, they notified us to not send anything until they contacted us. Did it change this year?

-Tet

Good luck everyone in this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the exact same one. I didn't realize I was supposed to have submitted it at the same time as the AADSAS

Members don't see this ad :)
I called today and the admissions office lady said we will start to hear in 2 weeks or so!

Are you sure that if you get an email about submitting the supplemental it means you will be getting a invite shortly?

Thats how they did last year!!?? I got interview after supplement and fee. GL!!

There's no actual supplemental right? Just create an account and pay a fee? My email said it was a reminder to pay the fee...it didn't sound like an interview was coming :(

I received the secondary supp application and its quite long. Does anybody know what the last page upload page is for??? Is it for an essay or picture?

I received the secondary supp application and its quite long. Does anybody know what the last page upload page is for??? Is it for an essay or picture?

If I remember right and we are thinking of the same thing, I didn't upload anything on that page. I believe it was only for certain grad programs to fill out...At least I hope.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, did anyone applying this cycle NOT get a supplemental invite? It seems like they have been handing them out to everyone, while the guy/gal above said they're usually followed by an interview invite

Just curious, did anyone applying this cycle NOT get a supplemental invite? It seems like they have been handing them out to everyone, while the guy/gal above said they're usually followed by an interview invite

i think it's different this year, if you go through the IU thread on SDN from last year, it looks like they did it differently last cycle...i think this cycle, fee does NOT equal interview necessarily.

i called and asked when interviews would go out and she just said "applications are being reviewed now so you should be getting an email." so i asked if that meant in the next few weeks and all she said was "mmhmmm"

soooooooo i guess we keep waiting. sigh.

Hi everyone,

For the supplemental application, it states IUPUI offers two summer sessions. Which one do we select?

my regards

Thank you! I'm also in-state for those of you wondering! My invite was really late on Friday so it seems like maybe more invites will be going out tomorrow because a few of my friends who also have the same stats did not get an invite yet!

Can I ask what your stats are, if you don't mind?

I still have not heard anything from the school, this is a cause for worry.

For those that got the interview invite last Friday evening, did you get the confirmation email?

The invite said to reply via e-mail (which I did on Friday evening) and that you could expect a confirmation email within 5 days. I haven't gotten the confirmation yet, and I'm wondering if I need to contact them.

I still have not heard anything from the school, this is a cause for worry.

When you filled out your supplemental application did you pick Summer 2014 or Fall 2014 for the "When do you wish to start" Not sure if it makes any difference, but I accidentally picked Fall 2014 and haven't heard back. I just emailed them now because I caught that mistake and they changed it on my supplemental. So if I hear anything about an interview I'll be sure to post.

on the supp. application, what is the "additional upload" section for?

OJ, I think I picked to start in the fall as well. Have you heard back anything yet?

I did as well. Why is summer the correct choice? Why is there a choice?

Because their website says :

(Under Graduate Programs choose “Online Application”, create a guest account, then select “Dental Professional”, select “Summer 2014” term, only answer the questions with an asterisk (*))

Yap !

Because their website says :

(Under Graduate Programs choose “Online Application”, create a guest account, then select “Dental Professional”, select “Summer 2014” term, only answer the questions with an asterisk (*))

Yap !

Ahh ooops. Thanks for clearing that up.

Got the e-mail this morning. Invited to interview! I am so excited!

I got the interview invite also. Looking forward to it!

congrats. if you guys dont mind me asking what were your stats?

I was surprised to get the interview email this morning. First batch from CA.

When reading the IU Website, I thought I was supposed to submit the supplemental at the same time I submitted my AADSAS so I did. I don't think I got the email after.

I just got an interview invite yesterday!! :) Super excited here too!
4th batch, recent in-state
s/oGPA: 3.4, 3.58 (4.0 mph)
DAT: 21AA, 24 PAT, 19 NS, 25 RC, 20 QR

So excited for my interview at Indiana! the famous excel file of dental school statistics shows slim chances for OOS to get a seat, but I saw from last year thread that the OOS wait list moved really well!

Good luck everybody!

Oh cool. Which state are you from? Let me know if you find any good hotel deals.
Minnesota. I just booked the cheapest hotel on the list of them that they provided, Candlewood Suites I think it was

Interviewing on 11/4! Very excited to get the invite!
Out of state: Idaho,
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/18
GPA (science, overall): Science 3.55 Overall 3.1 BCP 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/20/20/none

hey guys, do any of you know what their interview is like? any information would be helpful, thanks!

I got an invite on 10/14! OOS fingers crossed!:)

Minnesota. I just booked the cheapest hotel on the list of them that they provided, Candlewood Suites I think it was

That's the cheapest I could find as well. Let me know if you want to split a cab. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.