****The Official Indiana University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you all know that I was accepted last week off the waiting list(the waiting list moves! I promise haha), and I just sent an email today dropping my OOS seat. Good luck to you all! I hope one of you SDNers get it, cause y'all deserve it!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you all know that I was accepted last week off the waiting list(the waiting list moves! I promise haha), and I just sent an email today dropping my OOS seat. Good luck to you all! I hope one of you SDNers get it, cause y'all deserve it!!!! :)
Do you happen to know where you were on the wait list?

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my OOS alternate spot, so wait listed applicants may shift up. Good luck all!

Should be an oos spot opening soon. A classmate decided on Florida and left his seat.

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone at the school currently would like the share their experience here. I'm having a hard time deciding where to go. Would love to know the pros & cons. What's your most & least favorite thing here? Also, are there other hidden fees that are not listed on the tuition plus fees IU webpage and if so what are they? and how much? Anything anyone would be willing to share would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.