***The Official Indiana University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
No one's made this so here ya go!

Link to last year's thread: ***The Official Indiana University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: Indiana University School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Good luck!

Also @destination_dental10 is a student here!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone heard back from here yet ?

They will be sending out the interviews in the morning! Be on alert! My friend that attends IUSD was notified that at the end of August they will be sending out interviews. Also, another friend of mine applied there this year and they emailed him back saying they will be sending out interviews at the end of August. This is the first round!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The Casper test is part of your application. Without it, they won’t send you an interview.

They said they were sending out interviews at the end of August. I’m not sure if they’re sending them out later today. Monday is Labor Day so it’d make sense for them to send them out now.

Reactions: 1 user
No one's made this so here ya go!

Link to last year's thread: ***The Official Indiana University Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Link to interview prep: Indiana University School of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Good luck!

Also @destination_dental10 is a student here!
Can you please change the title to "Class of 2024" rather than "2023". This might confuse some people. Thanks!

Sooo.. anything from anyone?

Never heard anything. It has to be in the next couple days no doubt. I heard they were supposed to send them last week, then they postponed them for this week. Now I'm thinking we're not receiving any interviews until next week. The first date is September 19/20 for interviews.

Never heard anything. It has to be in the next couple days no doubt. I heard they were supposed to send them last week, then they postponed them for this week. Now I'm thinking we're not receiving any interviews until next week. The first date is September 19/20 for interviews.
You're definitely right; according to an email they sent, "interview offers to qualified applicants will begin in late August." Perhaps they will send interview offers tomorrow, even though it seems unlikely given that it is Labor Day weekend.

Just got an invite! So damn excited!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is Indiana going to send more interview invites next week?

Is Indiana going to send more interview invites next week?

Thats the first round I believe. On their website if you check it out, the second round dates are in November along with third round dates.

Thats the first round I believe. On their website if you check it out, the second round dates are in November along with third round dates.
So does that mean more interview invites will be sent out next week?

Interview #1
School: Indiana
Notification date: 8/30/10
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Illinois
Application complete date: 8/8/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.1, 3.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/20/23/no 17

Do you guys know if they send all the invitation on the same day to all the invited students for the first round or they send them through out different days?

Do you guys know if they send all the invitation on the same day to all the invited students for the first round or they send them through out different days?

Pretty sure they already sent out all first round. There’s still the second and third round.

Do you know when is the second round of invites going to be send?

You'd have to call and ask to be honest. It would be at the end of this month/or October. Their third round interviews are in November along with second round interviews.

When is the third round of invites going to be sent?

You'd have to call and ask to be honest. It would be at the end of this month/or October. Their third round interviews are in November along with second round interviews.

First Round: Sep 20/21
Second Round: Nov 1/2
Third Round: Nov 8/9

They sent first interviews August 30. I believe second round and third round interviews will be sent in the month of October.

Interview
School: Indiana
Notification date: 9/4
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Virginia
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/4
Application complete date: 7/26
GPA (science, overall): 3.41, 3.32
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17): 20/20/22/22/none
Interview date: Sept 20/21

Does anyone have any idea how the new interview experience is going to be at Indiana since it's now being split into 2 days? What exactly does the 1st day consist of since the 2nd day is only MMI interviews?

Does anyone have any idea how the new interview experience is going to be at Indiana since it's now being split into 2 days? What exactly does the 1st day consist of since the 2nd day is only MMI interviews?

It’s going to be activity day on 9/20 (Friday) and 3 interviews on 9/21 (Saturday). The 3 interviews will be as follows...

(1) Multiple Mini Interview with a student ambassador (student in dental school) which is up to 8 minutes

(2) Multiple Mini Interview with a professor from the dental school which is up to 8 minutes

(3) Regular Interview with more than one professor involved. It would range from 2-4 professors (I’m assuming it’s only 2 professors though). This will be up to a maximum of 20 minutes.

It’s going to be activity day on 9/20 (Friday) and 3 interviews on 9/21 (Saturday). The 3 interviews will be as follows...

(1) Multiple Mini Interview with a student ambassador (student in dental school) which is up to 8 minutes

(2) Multiple Mini Interview with a professor from the dental school which is up to 8 minutes

(3) Regular Interview with more than one professor involved. It would range from 2-4 professors (I’m assuming it’s only 2 professors though). This will be up to a maximum of 20 minutes.
I knew about the MMI interview day but I was more curious as to what we're going to be doing on Friday in terms of the schedule that day.

I received an interview offer on August 30th! I am OOS.