***The Official Indiana University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Did your email say “provisional acceptance”? I just received mine today and the provisional part kind of threw me off a bit. Is this conditional? Or a true acceptance. I was on the waitlist and I just wanted to make sure that it’s a true acceptance lol to make sure it’s not too good to be true
congrats In-state or out state?

Members don't see this ad.

congrats In-state or out state?
OOS, currently looking for apartments online but it's hard when I'm not sure if I'll be able to fly out there and do in-person apartment hunting/tours. Anyone on here have any recs for apartments??

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if the class is full?
The class of 2024 should start in about 1 month. This means that the class should be full and they are preparing for the summer semester to start. Any seats that open up as of right now are from students who drop their seat for one reason or another.

For those that got accepted IS, anyone have a GPA under 3.4? I applied for C/O 2025, I have been looking at all the movement for your class!

For those that got accepted IS, anyone have a GPA under 3.4? I applied for C/O 2025, I have been looking at all the movement for your class!
I had a 3.81 instate and I still did not get in. I interviewed in the first round and ended up being waitlisted throughout the whole cycle. I did good on the DAT as well.

Reactions: 1 user
I am more than sure that if you are out-of-state, it is easier to get off of the waitlist. IU receives more money for letting you into their program if you are out of state. There is also more incentive to accept out of state students. I say this cuz i have not seen one in-state person get off of their waitlist.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys! has anyone submitted the app for the new cycle? I'm an OOS applicant and interviewed in November and got waitlisted but was just wondering if anyone applied again and if they got an email from the school becasue I have not yet!

Hi guys! has anyone submitted the app for the new cycle? I'm an OOS applicant and interviewed in November and got waitlisted but was just wondering if anyone applied again and if they got an email from the school becasue I have not yet!
Im actually a first time applicant looking back at last years thread. C/O 2025 applicants that applied on 6/18 have received secondaries.

Im actually a first time applicant looking back at last years thread. C/O 2025 applicants that applied on 6/18 have received secondaries.
I just checked my email and they sent out their supplemental yesterday actually!
Also, has anyone made a new thread for the new class of 2025? If so can someone please post the link on here! Thank you

I just checked my email and they sent out their supplemental yesterday actually!
Also, has anyone made a new thread for the new class of 2025? If so can someone please post the link on here! Thank you

Any D1s here able to answer a quick question about financial aid?

Is there a current D1/d2/d3/D4 I could talk to about Indiana?