***The Official Indiana University Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

What’s the other school that accepts it?
On the CASPer website they also have Temple, Missouri-Kansas City, and Augusta as well but I didn't apply to any of those so not sure if they are necessary.

Members don't see this ad.

So I was checking out the interviews from ADEA for each school. I heard Indiana’s interviews are 2 MMI’s and 1 one-on-one interview with a faculty professor. Does anyone know more details on this? Last year, they didn’t have MMI’s and the interview was a panel interview (you being interviewed by more than one professor).

Is anybody scheduled to take CASPer today?
If so, how did you prepare for the test?
I'm worried about my typing skill.........

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn’t practice. Isn’t it too late to submit the Casper? I thought Indiana said their deadline is September 15.

Do the practice on the website, and yeah just make sure you can type as fast as you can. They don't care about grammar/spelling as much

Took it in July. Didn’t prepare, you really can’t prepare for it. You won’t have time to type that much anyways. I’d say at least 3 sentences for each section should be fine.

Reactions: 1 user
its crazy how far we have come. Its been years and we are now at the point of applying and having interviews

Reactions: 1 users
For those that interviewed, weren't we supposed to receive an email with the list of people that interviewed us along with their contact information by now? I haven't received mine personally.

For those that interviewed, weren't we supposed to receive an email with the list of people that interviewed us along with their contact information by now? I haven't received mine personally.
Yes we were. They should be sending it out this week 100%.

Yes we were. They should be sending it out this week 100%.

In the interview feedback survey e-mail sent today, it states “As a reminder, you will receive your faculty interviewer’s contact information in the address listed in your AADSAS if you have not received it already. Admissions decisions will be released on December 2, 2019.”

Do they mean e-mail address or snail mail lol

In the interview feedback survey e-mail sent today, it states “As a reminder, you will receive your faculty interviewer’s contact information in the address listed in your AADSAS if you have not received it already. Admissions decisions will be released on December 2, 2019.”

I got that as well and assumed it was snail mail.

• Haha

Snail mail my good friend

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email the other day from IU saying that my dentist submitted a recommendation letter that was formated wrong, does that mean it was formatted wrong for all schools?!

congrats, its the most relaxed thing ever and everyone is sooo nice and friendly

Reactions: 2 users
Got an invite for interview on 11/2. However, I have another interview on 11/2. Can I request to interview on 11/9?

What are your stats if you don’t mind
Interview #2
School: Indiana
Notification date: 10/8/19
Method of notification: Email
Residency: California
Application complete date: 7/16/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.0, 3.14
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/20/21/22/none

Does anyone know how many people they usually interview?

Does anyone know how many people they usually interview?
There are 3 interview sessions with about 100 people per session. All of these are pre-December with no post-December interviews. There are about 100 seats in the class and they accept roughly 150 people for those seats.

Got an invite for interview on 11/2. However, I have another interview on 11/2. Can I request to interview on 11/9?

Yes my request to reschedule was approved. FYI Nov 8/9 is the last interview session of the cycle. For anyone else who rescheduled, did you get a confirmation once you accepted the new dates? I still have not received a confirmation and the last e-mail said I had until 5pm today to reply with my interview session preferences (which I already did).

Also for people who already interviewed, what was the attire for the Friday session?

Yes my request to reschedule was approved. FYI Nov 8/9 is the last interview session of the cycle. For anyone else who rescheduled, did you get a confirmation once you accepted the new dates? I still have not received a confirmation and the last e-mail said I had until 5pm today to reply with my interview session preferences (which I already did).

Also for people who already interviewed, what was the attire for the Friday session?
You'll get another email with details on the attire for both days. Essentially, business casual on Friday and business professional on Saturday.

Strange. My status changed to ‘Offer made’ after confirming my interview...

• Wow
What are most girls wearing for Friday's "business casual" attire?

What are most girls wearing for Friday's "business casual" attire?

I wore my same pants from my suit and a white blouse. Honestly it’s like business professional just without the jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Has anyone interviewed at Indiana already and is willing to help answer a few of my questions??

Did most guys just have dress pants/shirt with no tie and no blazer? Thats what i assume business casual to be. Or did most have a blazer with no tie, or just a tie with no blazer haha

Saw a lot of tie and no blazer. You could prob just get away with no tie and no blazer either. I do recommend to look and act your best though because you will might people that day that will interview the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

When did you get your invite? And is there still another round then after the 9th?
I submitted my supplemental August 16 and received first round invites on August 30. To be honest, I'm not sure if they're going to send out more because it only gives three dates for interviews.

I just emailed them and they said not all interview invites have been sent out yet!

For those of you that have interviewed at IU already, can you give me some insight on how it went? Was it more of a conversation or back to back questions? Were basic "Why IU", "Tell me about yourself", "Why dentistry" questions asked? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 1 users
For those of you that have interviewed at IU already, can you give me some insight on how it went? Was it more of a conversation or back to back questions? Were basic "Why IU", "Tell me about yourself", "Why dentistry" questions asked? Thanks in advance!
it was very laid back, everyone was very nice and friendly including the fellow applicants. I had a great time speaking with fellow applicants and Im sure you will too. Congrats on the interveiw!

Every interviewer is different. Best thing you can do is prepare yourself for anything to come at you. For myself though, it was very conversational.

it was very laid back, everyone was very nice and friendly including the fellow applicants. I had a great time speaking with fellow applicants and Im sure you will too. Congrats on the interveiw!
That is great to hear!! I'm really looking forward to this interview. Thank you, and congrats on landing an interview as well :)